Rate Dr. Sunnie L. Skiles

Dr. Sunnie L. Skiles's Ratings

Excellent, knowlegeable, kind, patient, caring, affordable, and humorous. I have been taking all my children to Dr. Skiles since they were babies. Some have already matured and gone to college. Today my grandson is seeing Dr. Skiles for his medical examination and treatment. Will not recommend anyone else. Good doctor and the best medical care.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2139036].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted June 29, 2009

Dr S. and her staff were so kind and helpful. They were all very good at making my one year old son feel comfortable and unafraid. I was so impressed by the entire staff.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2139035].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Oct. 11, 2007

I have three children, the oldest is 12. Dr. Skiles has been their MD since birth for all of them. I cannot say enough good things about her and her entire staff. I have seen all of the doctors and NP's there and have been pleased with everyone's knowledge and bedside manner. I highly recommend Children's Medical Center. I too drive from Carmichael to see this pediatrician, she's well worth it.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2139034].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted March 18, 2007

I have taken my son who is 12 to see Dr. S since he was a new born and now I have a daughter who is 4 and she has been going since she was a new born to. I have always made sure that we change health insurance Dr S office takes it other wise we will find one that does. My mom boss even takes her son to see Dr. S. we live in Carmichael and I know there are Dr here but not as good as Dr S.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2139033].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Oct. 25, 2006

She was very kind, didn't seem to be in a hurry. Made sure all my questions were answered. I will be taking all 4 or my children to her in the future.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2139032].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Oct. 2, 2006

Excellent personality-very calm, personable and a good sense of humor.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2139031].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Aug. 28, 2006

Great doctor!!! Very nice and really listens. Staff is very friendly (to the child and the parent) and helpful. I really like the office nurse practitioner - Polly - too!!! She is just as great as Dr. S, but very personal and not quite so "doctorish", more like an informed big sister. I can call in with all my "new mom" issues and never feel like I'm a pain. Very glad to have been recommended to this office. At every checkup lets me know how my child compares to children his age in weight and height and how his growth is on track from last time. Can't recommend this doctor enough!!!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2139030].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Feb. 22, 2006

This doctor is excellent, and has a very good bedside manner. She listens to the parents, which I have found that some Doctors do not. I can't write enough right things about her. Except I have been very happy with her in the 15 years that my kids have had her for their pediatrician.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2139029].votes_count ]]