Dr. Roxanna Righi

Rate Dr. Roxanna Righi

Dr. Roxanna Righi's Ratings

There are not enough words to express my gratitude to Dr. Righi. She was my OBGYN for 3 out of my 4 pregnancies and saved the life of both my babies and myself. She is amazing and compassionate and the best OBGYN in Sudbury.

Submitted Nov. 24, 2011 | flag

Dr. Righi is so kind! I saw her for an irregular pap, and she made me feel so secure throughout the time that we were evaluating my health. She is calm and caring, and she has an excellent bedside manner....which is really how you need to be when you're an OBGYN. She portrays genuine care for her patients, keeps quiet, calm and understanding.

Submitted March 17, 2011 | flag

Dr. Righi was my OBGYN for my first pregnancy and she also delivered my beautiful baby girl just 2 weeks ago. She is amazing. My husband and I both had such a positive experience thanks to her. She is very friendly and so is her staff. She was always patient and kind and confident. I can only hope to have her for any future pregnancies I may have. By far, the best medical practitioner I have ever encountered. Thank you for being so amazing.

Submitted Dec. 13, 2010 | flag

Amazing Doctor. She helped me with my infertility for fours years and never gave up. She is extremely professional even though she places herself on a friend based level.

Submitted Nov. 30, 2010 | flag

Dr Righi is an amazing OBGYN. She makes you feel like a friend at every visit and really takes time to make sure you are comfortable and worry free No question is a stupid question with her and she never makes you feel as if she is talking down to you like alot of other Dr.'s do. Her staff is fantastic, always happy, friendly and polite. Never had to wait long or experienced poor attitudes from her or her staff. If they are having a bad day they are very professional and keep it out of the work place. Would recommend her to everyone.

Submitted June 27, 2010 | flag

Dr Righi is a fantastic doctor! She delivered our first baby girl and was our O.B. We were absolutely delighted with her staff as well... very friendly. We looked forward to every visit as she is very easy to talk to and listens intentely and welcomes questions. We are TRULY Blessed to have such a wonderful doctor in Sudbury! She is truly an Angel in a white coat.

Submitted Sept. 24, 2009 | flag

Just had my first appointment w/Dr. Righi. I didn't wait more than 5 minutes before I was called in to see her. Answered all my questions, and set my mind at ease when it came to addressing my concerns. Will update as I go along! So far, very impressed and happy to have her as my OB!

Submitted June 15, 2009 | flag

Dr Righi is a super woman with kids of her own she knows what we have to go through to have children i was put on stress leave from work and had siatica high blood pressur and she took great care of me and its because of her that i have a beautiful 4 year old and a beautiful 8 month old if we decide on one more i'm looking forward to seeing her again she's the Best hands down Thanks Dr Righi and Staff

Submitted May 22, 2008 | flag

Dr. Righi supported me through a very difficult pregnancy. She was always reassuring and comforting. It was very evident that she knew her stuff. She made sure to check on me several times during my stay in the hospital after I had my son. She is a great listener and extremely caring...I will return to her!

Submitted April 15, 2008 | flag

I had my tubes tied in may of 07. I waited almost a year to get an appointment with her. Being 27 and so young, without any children, I was expecting her to say no to the surgery. However, she took the time to really listen to me and my reasons. She agreed to do the surgery. She expained everything in great detail. Made me very comfortable. The day of the surgery she talked with me, made sure that this is what I really wanted. I was so afraid of the surgery I almost backed out. (But I've had 5 miscarrages, I don't wanna go throught that again, I'll just adopt) She calmed me down and mad me feel so much better. I healed wonderfully, and barely have a scar. Well worth the wait. Now I have to see her again. I think I have fibroids. Not sure becasue my family doc. didn't explain much. So I asked that I see her. Again I've had to wait a few months but I'm sure it will be worth it. Keep up the good work.

Submitted Feb. 26, 2008 | flag