You may also like

Rate Dr. Himanshu Patel

Dr. Himanshu Patel's Ratings

Dirtbags stay dirtbags overtime, Nothing will change with this person, I do not believe he is a real doctor, probably paid for his degree in whatever third world country he is from.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2774165].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted April 11, 2015

We have been going to Dr. Himanshu Patel at Central Jersey Pediatrics for three years now. The doctor was recommended to us by a friend of ours because we have having problems with our current doctor. Our doctor then had recommended a pair of tubes for my son’s ears which we had gotten. After speaking to Dr. Himanshu (and getting scolded), we went on a different path and our son has been healthy ever since (knock on wood). Dr. Himanshu is a bit of a traditionalist as he does not recommend medicine unit absolutely necessary, and can be a bit stern. After using him for three years, I can say he knows what he is doing and we would recommend him to our family and friends.

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][2754312].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted March 21, 2015

very egotistical person with no common sense. treats everyone like a walking dollar sign.

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][2719613].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Feb. 12, 2015

This doctor don't know how to talk to parents.....he ignores any question

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2699973].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Jan. 28, 2015

I believe the hospital staff are not educated to handle the patients. Hospital staff do not have proper record of medicine prescribed to patient by doctor . Doctor forgets why he has asked the patient to comeback.Even if we explain why the patient was asked to come back ,both doctor and hospital staff do not listen.They do what they feel and does not provide proper info of what they are doing to patient.Even if you ask they will not tell you. I will not recommend this doctor.

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][2674691].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Jan. 7, 2015

A no nonsense doctor, he knows what he is doing. So far so good!

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][2555627].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Sept. 29, 2014

He is seeing my 5 years old and 2 years old daughters since last 2.5 years and I always find him perfect in every thing . My elder daughter used to cry her lungs out whenever I took her to him but slowly she became a friend of doc and trust him so much that she tells me her self that she wants to see him. He is very honest and believes in least medication. Recently we moved to California and wish to have him here. Staff is very nice and helping. I highly recommend him. And doc...... You Rock..... God bless you:)

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2517647].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Aug. 28, 2014

He is Well Knowledge Person he believes and treats every kid as his own Kid .I experienced Good with my Kid.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2466711].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted July 7, 2014

My daughter has been under Dr. Patel's care since past 2.5 years. She has had almost 80% improvement in her overall development and symptoms associated with severe allergies and eczema under Dr. Patel's care. Diagnosis was always perfect, minimal to no waiting times, staff has been very accommodating with appointments, and overall a very good medical facility for kids. Dr. Patel has always been very prompt, reassuring, responsive and a thorough medical professional. I'm very happy to have found such good care for my child and would highly recommend Dr. Patel for all pediatric needs.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2139133].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted March 22, 2014

Dr.Patel has been my kids Pediatrician since 1999 and has helped us diagnose and treat my children during difficult times.My son had a very high temperature of 106.2 when he was 5 years old and was given high priority by the hospital after doctor had to make multiple calls to make sure my son was seen right away.My daughter had been through a very difficult time with social embarrassment due to spots on her face which was refused by the dermatologists I had approached and Dr.Patel took the initiative to treat her with his expertise and knowledge also with a different and unique approach to which the results were great and we are forever very thankful to him for bringing that smile back on my daughters face. He is very knowledgeable and has gained our family trust as we have been through very tough times and is truly dedicated to his patients.The medications are given only if necessary and his expertise sets him apart from all others. We are truly happy and trust him with his decisions.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2139132].votes_count ]]