You may also like

Rate Dr. Himanshu Patel

Dr. Himanshu Patel's Ratings

Please stay away. Very unprofessional doctor and staff. He makes you visit him several times. Just money minded.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2810761].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted May 18, 2015

Whoever gave 5 stars must be from his own family or staff. I have not seen such an unprofessional pediatrician anywhere in the country. Does not even know how to talk to babies/kids when treating. My son was so scared of going to this doctor that he would start crying loud the moment our car enters that lane. His staff members are also very unprofessional. Accept cash and schedule unnecessary visits. I have seen many other pediatricians who ask for follow up visits only when necessary. This doctor wants to see even if the kid is feeling better and charge money. Absolutely 3rd graded I would say. I am glad we found another pediatrician closer to where we live now and she is so nice. Avoid this person

Was this rating useful? 2 [[ userState['ratings'][2800527].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted May 7, 2015

Dirtbags stay dirtbags overtime, Nothing will change with this person, I do not believe he is a real doctor, probably paid for his degree in whatever third world country he is from.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2774165].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted April 11, 2015

We have been going to Dr. Himanshu Patel at Central Jersey Pediatrics for three years now. The doctor was recommended to us by a friend of ours because we have having problems with our current doctor. Our doctor then had recommended a pair of tubes for my son’s ears which we had gotten. After speaking to Dr. Himanshu (and getting scolded), we went on a different path and our son has been healthy ever since (knock on wood). Dr. Himanshu is a bit of a traditionalist as he does not recommend medicine unit absolutely necessary, and can be a bit stern. After using him for three years, I can say he knows what he is doing and we would recommend him to our family and friends.

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][2754312].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted March 21, 2015

very egotistical person with no common sense. treats everyone like a walking dollar sign.

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][2719613].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Feb. 12, 2015

This doctor don't know how to talk to parents.....he ignores any question

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2699973].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Jan. 28, 2015

I believe the hospital staff are not educated to handle the patients. Hospital staff do not have proper record of medicine prescribed to patient by doctor . Doctor forgets why he has asked the patient to comeback.Even if we explain why the patient was asked to come back ,both doctor and hospital staff do not listen.They do what they feel and does not provide proper info of what they are doing to patient.Even if you ask they will not tell you. I will not recommend this doctor.

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][2674691].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Jan. 7, 2015

A no nonsense doctor, he knows what he is doing. So far so good!

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][2555627].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Sept. 29, 2014

He is seeing my 5 years old and 2 years old daughters since last 2.5 years and I always find him perfect in every thing . My elder daughter used to cry her lungs out whenever I took her to him but slowly she became a friend of doc and trust him so much that she tells me her self that she wants to see him. He is very honest and believes in least medication. Recently we moved to California and wish to have him here. Staff is very nice and helping. I highly recommend him. And doc...... You Rock..... God bless you:)

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2517647].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Aug. 28, 2014

He is Well Knowledge Person he believes and treats every kid as his own Kid .I experienced Good with my Kid.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2466711].votes_count ]]