Rate Dr. Himanshu Patel

Dr. Himanshu Patel's Ratings

A no nonsense doctor, he knows what he is doing. So far so good!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2555627].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Sept. 29, 2014

He is seeing my 5 years old and 2 years old daughters since last 2.5 years and I always find him perfect in every thing . My elder daughter used to cry her lungs out whenever I took her to him but slowly she became a friend of doc and trust him so much that she tells me her self that she wants to see him. He is very honest and believes in least medication. Recently we moved to California and wish to have him here. Staff is very nice and helping. I highly recommend him. And doc...... You Rock..... God bless you:)

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2517647].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Aug. 28, 2014

He is Well Knowledge Person he believes and treats every kid as his own Kid .I experienced Good with my Kid.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2466711].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted July 7, 2014

My daughter has been under Dr. Patel's care since past 2.5 years. She has had almost 80% improvement in her overall development and symptoms associated with severe allergies and eczema under Dr. Patel's care. Diagnosis was always perfect, minimal to no waiting times, staff has been very accommodating with appointments, and overall a very good medical facility for kids. Dr. Patel has always been very prompt, reassuring, responsive and a thorough medical professional. I'm very happy to have found such good care for my child and would highly recommend Dr. Patel for all pediatric needs.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2139133].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted March 22, 2014

Dr.Patel has been my kids Pediatrician since 1999 and has helped us diagnose and treat my children during difficult times.My son had a very high temperature of 106.2 when he was 5 years old and was given high priority by the hospital after doctor had to make multiple calls to make sure my son was seen right away.My daughter had been through a very difficult time with social embarrassment due to spots on her face which was refused by the dermatologists I had approached and Dr.Patel took the initiative to treat her with his expertise and knowledge also with a different and unique approach to which the results were great and we are forever very thankful to him for bringing that smile back on my daughters face. He is very knowledgeable and has gained our family trust as we have been through very tough times and is truly dedicated to his patients.The medications are given only if necessary and his expertise sets him apart from all others. We are truly happy and trust him with his decisions.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2139132].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted March 3, 2014

I visit to him since 2008 & yes he is strick doc. However he is good that he just don't give unnecessary medication to kid. My kid has fiberal seizure issue, doc told us that it will take time to go away. We still not satisfied so we took him to India & did homeopathic medication if it helps & & also we saw him other doc in India. However nothing is worked then we realized what he was saying was right. So I am happy with his treatment.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2139131].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Dec. 23, 2013

I am visiting Dr.Patel for my twins for 9 years, and actually he is our family pediatrician since 2001. we are very satisfied with him. He is a straight forward person and always gives you the advise which is best for your child. He gives us material to read, i find these information quiet helpful. sometimes he doesn't start the medication right away, because he knows that some infections just take time. He is a very knowledgeable doctor, we never have any complaint.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2139079].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Dec. 13, 2013

Dr. Patel is my son's pediatrician. As a first time, I have lots of questions and worries. Dr. Patel is always very patient with me, guides me, listens to and answers all my questions. His tips are very useful. He usually gives a booklet which is very informative. He has lot of care and concern for the babies. I can very well remember when my son was 4 months old; he had very bad cold and was vomiting. It was a Sunday. I gave him a call. He asked me to calm down and gave me few instructions. He called me again later in the evening to enquire how my son was doing. We have high regards for Dr. Patel. I have recommended Dr. Patel to some of my friends and they are also very happy with him. Thank you Dr. Patel for your guidance and for taking care of my son.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2139130].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Nov. 22, 2013

Dr.Himanshu Patel is an efficient, dedicated and knowledgeable pediatrician. He has been a wonderful pediatrician for both our kids for the past 11 years. He is very patient and always willing to answer all our queries. He treats every child as his own. If your child is sick and needs to be seen he accommodates you even if he has a busy schedule. The office staff is very efficient and best of all there is minimal wait time. We would definitely recommend him to all our friends and family.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2139129].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Nov. 15, 2013

Dr. Patel is a great doctor, i am visiting him for last 5 years. Haven't had any single complaint. He has good nature of handling the patient with nice and friendly communication. His medical diagnosis is also noticeable and accurate. I dont have insurance and he doesn't even charged me visiting fees many times. I would recommend Dr. Himanshu Patel as Pediatrician to anyone without any hesitations.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2139128].votes_count ]]