Rate Dr. Stephen Kaye

Dr. Stephen Kaye's Ratings

He is a great doctor and a fantastic surgeon. He did a c-section on me and i didn't feel any pain and it has been 5 months and no complication so far.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2732876].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Feb. 24, 2015

great doctor……………………………………………………………………………………………...

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2719737].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Feb. 12, 2015

Stephen Kaye is an outstanding surgeon and I trust him completely - he managed to succesfully do a very tricky procedure with excellent results - Amy,his receptionist is also very helpful and I am so glad I was referred to him.

Was this rating useful? 3 [[ userState['ratings'][2659820].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Dec. 21, 2014

I saw Dr. Kaye in the spring with an emergency ectopic. His bedside manner was horrendous. I didn't like him and felt that he was cold and lacked empathy. Not impressed.

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][1802652].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Sept. 18, 2013

I have been patient of Dr Kaye for many years. I changed my previous Dr because his answer to everything was surgery, and he screwed up a procedure very badly for my mom. I have found Dr Kaye very knowledgeable, professional, patient, warm and caring. He explains the problem, and all alternative solutions, and he recommends one, and he tells you why, and then he is open to discussions and questions. For a science nerd like me, he is perfect, as I get all my questions answered. Also, he probes and follows up on many aspects, not just what you are there to see him for, which is great, because we don't always know what may be important to tell. He provided me with a non-invasive alternative solution to a problem I had, which other doctors had suggested surgery, and it worked great.

Was this rating useful? 2 [[ userState['ratings'][1802651].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Nov. 22, 2012

Extremely poor and dangerous service received in January 2011. Patient ended up in hospital due to overdose prescribed by Dr Kaye's office.

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][1802650].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted April 7, 2012

I have just returned from my visit with Dr Kaye to have a polyp removed from my cervix. I very much appreciated the time Dr Kaye spent prior to the procedure talking about peri-menopausal issues and possible treatment options. He was very thoughtful about my own history and reasonable options. As for the procedure itself, it was painless, quick and much less discomfort than a typical pap exam. My experience was very positive. Thank you Dr Kaye.

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][1802649].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Jan. 31, 2012

I went for years in horrible pain, being misdiagnosed and being dismissed by doctor's who could not figure out what was wrong with me, and would not take the time to find out. Dr. Kaye was the first one to do so after at least 8 years of suffering. He is kind, caring, professional, thorough and extremely intelligent. I am very lucky to have found him! Amy his receptionist is wonderful to deal with as well!

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][1802648].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Nov. 15, 2011

I am overdue in providing this review. Dr. Kaye was the most reassuring, trustworthy specialist I have come across - as both a consultant and surgeon. I am in top health today and I credit Dr.Kaye for looking after me so excellently. (Ref: June 25/09)

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][1802647].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Oct. 6, 2011

Dr. Kaye is the most competent, detail-aware and skillful physician I have ever dealt with. He is calm, very intelligent and trustworthy. His advice is well-considered and thoughtful. I had to have a complete hysterectomy which he performed vaginally. I had surgery at 8:45 a.m. and was home, on the couch, resting in complete comfort at 6 p.m. I did not fill his Tylenol prescription as my experience was basically pain-free, due, I am convinced, to his great talent as a surgeon. He is an exceptional and consumate professional.

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][1802646].votes_count ]]