Dr. Roger P. Kierce

Foreign Lang: Spanish

Answers Email: Unknown
Online Appt. Scheduling: Unknown
Accepting New Patients:Y

Rating: 5.0 out of 5 (5 is best), based on 22 reviews. Dr. Roger P. Kierce has an excellent overall rating on RateMDs.com. smile

New! - Questions and answers about this doctor

The following ratings and comments have not been substantiated by RateMDs.com.
Date Staff Punctual Helpful Knowledge Review Comments
RID: 3592581
31/10/13 5 5 5 5 Dr. kierce is a fantastic doctor, takes time to answer questions, provides facts and lets you choose, does not push anything on you to make a buck, is patient, his staff is so super nice and friendly, and is willing to work with you to help you achieve the birth you desire.
Respond

20/10/13 SYSTEM: First Name changed from "Roger" to "Roger P."
RID: 2513533
27/12/12 5 5 5 5 Dr. Kierce is the best in his field. I’d highly recommend him to all of my friends and relatives. Also his staff is approachable and very pleasant to deal with.
Insurance: CIGNA
RID: 2442070
09/10/12 5 5 5 5 I have been seeing Dr. kierce since I was 16 yrs old, which is 16 years ago. I find him to be a wonderful doctor. He puts you at ease, very informative and talks to you like your his peer. I did have issues with satff 10+ years old but he resolved that issue and his staff now is nothing but helpful and very pleasant to deal with. He is one of the best doctors I have been to and I would highly receommend him to anyone.
RID: 2406481
21/08/12 4 4 5 5 How many times in your life do you come across a doctor who just appears to be God in human form? A friend of ours recommended Dr. Kierce and originally though my wife had reservations seeing a Male OBGYN, he put her at ease and made us very comfortable. Spends time listening and explaining. Absolutely no rush - its all about you and your baby's health. Only prescribes tests and medications that are necessary and work. Treated my wife throughout her pregnancy and delivered our baby girl who turns 1 today! We have recommended Dr. Kierce to several of our friends and everyone had a similar experience. Highly recommended.
RID: 2327553
06/07/12 5 5 5 5 Dr Kierce is the best doctor I have ever seen in my life..he delivered my baby....thank u soo much doctor
RID: 1691672
19/01/12 5 5 5 5 Best Doctor ever! He delivered all three of my children! Dr. Kierce is the most caring and compassionate doctor I have ever met. If there is something that he can do for you, he will do it or make the necessary referrals when needed. He truly is one of a kind!
RID: 1685432
13/01/12 5 4 5 5 I love Dr. Kierce because he took excellent care of me and my daughter during my pregnancy, labor, and delivery!
RID: 1683238
11/01/12 5 5 5 5 BEST Dr... BEST staff... Dr. Kierce is amazing. Spent years looking for a ob/gyn that I trusted, foun it in him. I have the utmost faith that he has the ability and expertise to make sure me and my babies are safe an healthy  Respond
RID: 1674740
02/01/12 5 5 5 5 Best Doctor!! He delivered my son this past January and it was a wonderful experience. So wonderful I am just 9 months away from the next one! He is extremely knowledgeable and keeps everyone very calm and collected! Would recommend him to everyone! (and I have!)
RID: 1648048
30/11/11 5 5 5 5 Dr Kierce is a wonderful doctor. He is knowledgeable, honest, makes us feel very comfortable, has time to answer all questions with detailed explanations, returns phone calls immediately, takes great care, and most of all makes us feel confident. His office staff are very good and they remember my name every time I step through the door. I highly recommend him. One of the best doctors I have seen.
Respond

22/05/11 SYSTEM: 2 positive duplicate or disallowed ratings automatically removed
RID: 1349862
29/01/11 5 5 5 5 Dr. Kierce is a great doctor. I had the privilege of working with him at St. Joe's and I have been going to him since 2004. He's very knowledgeable and honest. I can say that he is very personal. He makes you feel comfortable. I like him so much that I recommended my sister and she also loves him. If you want a great doctor who knows what he's doing and how to make you feel comfortable in alot of uncomfortable situations, he's the perfect doctor.
RID: 1079936
15/01/10 5 5 5 5 Dr Kierce is A++ doctor -he knows what he is doing and knows how to treat people.
Paid (or co-pay): $250
RID: 929709
06/07/09 5 5 4 5 I was refered by a friend and i can say that he is a good doctor but i just wish I felt more comfortable around him he is so serious....I am still going just because of his knowledge!  Respond
RID: 776582
29/01/09 5 5 5 5 Doctor Kierce has an extensive knowledge of woman health. Dr. Kierce treats the person not the disease. He does not rush from room to room, he takes his time to listen to all you need to know and ask him. One of best doctors that I came across in my life. He would go out of his way to help you, find you a specialist for some other symptoms you are having and he would always try to find an alternative options if what he proposed to you is not really desiered by you. An excellent professional. If you call the answering servicie and it happens that Dr. Kierce is on-call, he will return your phone immediatley. I'm rating Dr. Kierce best because his practice and service should be an example to all doctors helping the one in need. He is the doctor to go to if you need Ob/Gyn.
Insurance: CIGNA
RID: 726849
20/11/08 5 5 5 5 I also can't say enough nice things about Dr. Kierce. I was referred to him by a relative. He delivered my daughter and was wonderful throughout my entire pregnancy. He's very easy to talk to and very straight-forward. His office staff is the nicest and most helpful I've ever encountered. Highly recommend him.
RID: 723138
15/11/08 4 5 5 5 He is the best doctor I have come upon. Extremely knowledgeable, great bedside manner. He delivered my son and was there the entire time. I have referred him to friends who also love him!
RID: 663925
14/08/08 5 4 5 5 I highly recommend Dr. Kierce. He takes a very straight-forward, no-nonsense approach to his practice and gives me confidence that nothing is going to slip by him. He takes the time to answer (and really listen to) any questions that I have. Also, his office staff is great- they recognize me every time I walk in the door or call.
RID: 537065
12/03/08 5 5 5 5 Great doctor and very knowledgeable.He spends time with his patients and answers questions along with explanations. I would highly reccomend him.
RID: 457571
05/12/07 5 5 5 5 Very good doctor. Great personality and straight to the point. Ive sent 2 of my friends and they both love him too.
Insurance: HealthPartners
RID: 245246
30/03/07 5 5 5 I found this doctor very knowledgable and kind. I have had different doctor before and was a little reluctant to switch, but after my experience with Dr. Kierce I am glad I met him.  Respond
RID: 127814
05/02/07 4 4 5 Overall a good doctor. Just hope he was a bit more personable.  Respond
RID: 66627
07/12/06 4 5 5 Excellent doctor. Head of Ob/Gyn at St. Joe's yet when you see him at his office he has time for you and is extremely knowledgeable. Have been through fibroid removal and D&C-he has state-of-the-art technique and good "bedside manner". I have sent a number of friends to him. Highly recommend.
* - Rating left by a registered user