Rate Dr. Roger P. Kierce

Dr. Roger P. Kierce's Ratings

Dr. kierce is a fantastic doctor, takes time to answer questions, provides facts and lets you choose, does not push anything on you to make a buck, is patient, his staff is so super nice and friendly, and is willing to work with you to help you achieve the birth you desire.

Submitted Oct. 31, 2013 | flag

Dr. Kierce is the best in his field. I’d highly recommend him to all of my friends and relatives. Also his staff is approachable and very pleasant to deal with.

Submitted Dec. 27, 2012 | flag

I have been seeing Dr. kierce since I was 16 yrs old, which is 16 years ago. I find him to be a wonderful doctor. He puts you at ease, very informative and talks to you like your his peer. I did have issues with satff 10+ years old but he resolved that issue and his staff now is nothing but helpful and very pleasant to deal with. He is one of the best doctors I have been to and I would highly receommend him to anyone.

Submitted Oct. 9, 2012 | flag

How many times in your life do you come across a doctor who just appears to be God in human form? A friend of ours recommended Dr. Kierce and originally though my wife had reservations seeing a Male OBGYN, he put her at ease and made us very comfortable. Spends time listening and explaining. Absolutely no rush - its all about you and your baby's health. Only prescribes tests and medications that are necessary and work. Treated my wife throughout her pregnancy and delivered our baby girl who turns 1 today! We have recommended Dr. Kierce to several of our friends and everyone had a similar experience. Highly recommended.

Submitted Aug. 21, 2012 | flag

Dr Kierce is the best doctor I have ever seen in my life..he delivered my baby....thank u soo much doctor

Submitted July 6, 2012 | flag

Best Doctor ever! He delivered all three of my children! Dr. Kierce is the most caring and compassionate doctor I have ever met. If there is something that he can do for you, he will do it or make the necessary referrals when needed. He truly is one of a kind!

Submitted Jan. 19, 2012 | flag

I love Dr. Kierce because he took excellent care of me and my daughter during my pregnancy, labor, and delivery!

Submitted Jan. 13, 2012 | flag

BEST Dr... BEST staff... Dr. Kierce is amazing. Spent years looking for a ob/gyn that I trusted, foun it in him. I have the utmost faith that he has the ability and expertise to make sure me and my babies are safe an healthy

Submitted Jan. 11, 2012 | flag

Best Doctor!! He delivered my son this past January and it was a wonderful experience. So wonderful I am just 9 months away from the next one! He is extremely knowledgeable and keeps everyone very calm and collected! Would recommend him to everyone! (and I have!)

Submitted Jan. 2, 2012 | flag

Dr Kierce is a wonderful doctor. He is knowledgeable, honest, makes us feel very comfortable, has time to answer all questions with detailed explanations, returns phone calls immediately, takes great care, and most of all makes us feel confident. His office staff are very good and they remember my name every time I step through the door. I highly recommend him. One of the best doctors I have seen.

Submitted Nov. 30, 2011 | flag