You may also like

Rate Dr. Roger P. Kierce

Dr. Roger P. Kierce's Ratings

There's not much I can to these amazing reviews other than Dr Kierce is truly amazing. I have him to thank for my amazing son. I couldn't have been in better hands and I feel blessed to have had him as my dr

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2795466].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted May 2, 2015

Amazing doctor...the best of the best!!! Very smart and experienced. HE TOOK CARE OF ME AND MY BABY LIKE NOBODY ELSE !!!!!!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2773673].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted April 11, 2015

Was referred by a family friend, went for a second opinion and ended up staying. He has a great sense of humor, knowledgeable, takes his time to explain results. Just had open myomectomy and I in the healing process. Overall he is a wonderful doctor. I definitely recommend him. Lovely staff as well. Clean office and a friendly environment.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2697408].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Jan. 26, 2015

Dr. Kierce went above and beyond for me and my son. There are no words to describe what an amazing doctor he is. He always makes you feel like you are the most important person and treats you with kindness and respect. He always asks if you have questions and takes as much time as you need to answer them and explain the reasons why he is doing things

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2668625].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Jan. 2, 2015

Dr. Kierce delivered my son in 1996 been going tohim eevery since best Gyn I've ever seen

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2606595].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Nov. 4, 2014

Dr. kierce is a fantastic doctor, takes time to answer questions, provides facts and lets you choose, does not push anything on you to make a buck, is patient, his staff is so super nice and friendly, and is willing to work with you to help you achieve the birth you desire.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1803017].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Oct. 31, 2013

Dr. Kierce is the best in his field. I’d highly recommend him to all of my friends and relatives. Also his staff is approachable and very pleasant to deal with.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1803016].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Dec. 27, 2012

I have been seeing Dr. kierce since I was 16 yrs old, which is 16 years ago. I find him to be a wonderful doctor. He puts you at ease, very informative and talks to you like your his peer. I did have issues with satff 10+ years old but he resolved that issue and his staff now is nothing but helpful and very pleasant to deal with. He is one of the best doctors I have been to and I would highly receommend him to anyone.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1803015].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Oct. 9, 2012

How many times in your life do you come across a doctor who just appears to be God in human form? A friend of ours recommended Dr. Kierce and originally though my wife had reservations seeing a Male OBGYN, he put her at ease and made us very comfortable. Spends time listening and explaining. Absolutely no rush - its all about you and your baby's health. Only prescribes tests and medications that are necessary and work. Treated my wife throughout her pregnancy and delivered our baby girl who turns 1 today! We have recommended Dr. Kierce to several of our friends and everyone had a similar experience. Highly recommended.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1803014].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Aug. 21, 2012

Dr Kierce is the best doctor I have ever seen in my life..he delivered my baby....thank u soo much doctor

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1803013].votes_count ]]