Rate Dr. Dennis Krmec

Dr. Dennis Krmec's Ratings

Both of my children are patients of Dr. Krmec. He is incredible with his patients and his staff is just as wonderful to deal with . This fall, my son (who has an ASD diagnosis) required to have 3 extractions and cavities to be filled. I was really concerned about my son having to go through so much trauma, but Dr. Krmec was awesome and explained everything and took the time to understand my sons needs. We agreed to have our son go through the process of using a full anesthetic procedure at the Peel Regional Hospital and it was a great success! The staff at the hospital where fantastic! They were able to make special accommodations for my son and made our experience easy and knowledgeable. Dr. Krmec was so kind and explained to me what he was going to do during the surgery. Once my son was finished, Dr. Krmec came out and reassured me that everything went well. My son was recovered by the next day and is doing great! I cannot thank Dr. Krmec and his staff enough for being so wonderful to my family. I would definitely recommend Dr. Krmec for your children too! Thank you very much : )

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2703450].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Jan. 30, 2015

Dr. Krmec and his staff were nothing short of fantastic at my daughter's first visit at the office. They made my daughter and I feel very comfortable and at ease for the entire visit. I would recommend Dr. Krmec to any family with children who require dental treatment since he is one of the best. Thank you Dr. Krmec and staff !!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2686571].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Jan. 16, 2015

Dr Krmec and his staff are wonderful. My oldest daughter has been seeing him for a few years now and she absolutely loves him. This summer I finally brought up the courage to take my6 year old autistic daughter to him which he had already assured me he would see. Although we had already tried bringing her along with her sister, nothing seemed to comfort her about seeing the dentist. Despite her fear and anxiety on her first official visit, dr Krmec was awesome! His patience and ability to improvise to soothe my daughter was amazing. A special thanks to Rosa as well who shared her desk space to allow my daughter to "take over" and "make some calls". My daughter ended up needing dental surgery. Knowing that this was the only option to getting her teeth taken care of we agreed to the procedure. Let me tell you that the entire experience at the William osler hospital in Brampton was fantastic. Everyone did their best to make my daughter, my husband and myself at ease. The procedure went well and Dr Krmec even followed up that evening with a phone call to ensure she was okay. Today, 3 months later, we visited Dr Krmec for an informal visit. This being done simply to help my daughter adapt to the surroundings and Dr Krmec. Despite some anxious complaints my daughter was able to open her mouth for Dr Krmec to look at her teeth, which is a huge step from her first experience.
Long story made short....Dr Krmec and his staff are true gems!!! I am so grateful to have my daughters as their patients and will continue to refer friends to their office

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2676688].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Jan. 8, 2015

The only word to describe him is great, just great

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2664493].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Dec. 28, 2014

Dr .krmec I must say is one of the best. My son is going to be 2 in January. I have brought him to 2 other dentist and he's had a bad experience with them. My son loved Dr krmec right away. My son needed filling in his two front teeth. The pervious dentist told me that I would have to extract his teeth. Dr.krmec reassured me that he could save the teeth. We went to Brampton civic all the staff was surprisingly nice. Dr krmec explained everything very well plus gave me a call to make sure I liked the work. He truly deserves 5 stars!!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2657295].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Dec. 18, 2014

I cannot say enough about how wonderful Dr. Krmec and his staff are. He very rightly deserves all the 5 stars has received! I went to his office for a second opinion re: my daughter having to have fillings. From the first visit, to the hospital procedure he and his staff were amazing. My daughter's former dentist suggested doing the procedure in his office... so I went to Dr. Krmec for a second opinion. I would highly highly recommend this him to anyone!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2655190].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Dec. 16, 2014

My 10 year old daughter has extreme fear of dentists after a traumatic extraction four years ago. Dr. Krmec was the fourth dentist we consulted since then and he performed miracles. My daughter would not even leave the car, and he was the man in the parking lot wearing scrubs , who came running to capture my daughter as she fled from the car when I unlocked the doors lol. Minutes later, she was nervous but cooperative in his chair and willing to return. Dr. Dennis is a God send, truly gifted with kindness and competence working with children. I would highly recommend him.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2648909].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Dec. 10, 2014

We have been seeing Dr. Krmec for about seven years and we are so grateful to have him as the pediatric dentist for our daughters. He was miraculously able to turn around a traumatizing experience from another dentist. Both of our daughters look forward to their appointments! He is able to keep everyone at ease, including us parents. I would not take our children anywhere else. We praise Dr. Krmec for his experience, knowledge and level of care. Simply the best!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2635598].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Nov. 28, 2014

I went to Dr Krmec for a second opinion For my three and a half year old daughter and I am so grateful that we went to him. The first pediatric dentist stated that my daughter had to either have three front teeth extracted or have root canal done because the cavities were too advanced. I was totally unprepared and devastated by the options presented. That is when I decided to go to Dr Krmec for a second opinion. After viewing the X-rays, I was assured that despite the size of the cavities that, that fillings were an option and that the three front teeth could be salvaged. He provided peace of mind right away by taking the time to explain in his calm and caring demeanour and a surgery date at Brampton civic hospital was booked immediately on the spot. The front fillings plus a few more in the molars were performed under general anaesthetic just yesterday and my daughter was back to her normal self immediately and her teeth are looking beautiful. We really are grateful that we went to Dr Krmec.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2635361].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Nov. 27, 2014

My Son is been Dr. Krmec patient since he was four yeas old , Now at twenty eight is steel his patient . To all the people that I recommended Dr .Krmec I heard only praises for His excellent knowledge and ethics .

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2631273].votes_count ]]