Rate Dr. Dennis Krmec

Dr. Dennis Krmec's Ratings

Dr. Krmec has been my dentist since age 4. 17 years later I am still receiving the best dental care from the fastest professional. His staff are gentle and friendly, and thanks to Dr. Krmec I have an incredible smile. He is great with patients of all ages and extremely knowledgeable. He has the best contacts in related fields such as jaw specialists and wisdom teeth removal. Dr. Krmec flawlessly constructed a fix for my chipped front tooth - and no one has ever noticed anything different about it. I have comfortably had cavities filled with minimal relaxants, as Dr. Krmec always knows his patients, what he is dealing with, exactly what needs to be done, and what would be unnecessary. Would recommend him to anyone!
Krmec also has great flow - A. Vuckov

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2762851].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted March 31, 2015

All 3 of my children are patients of Dr. Krmec. He is incredible with his patients of all ages! My children are 10, 9 & 4. The youngest is my daughter who was terrified of the thought of having to go see the dentist but Dr. Krmec and his amazing staff have made going to the dentist an enjoyable and knowledgeable experience! I am truly happy that my cousin referred Dr. Krmec to my family, I would most definitely recommend Dr. Krmec to anyone looking for a Paediatric Dentist, he is the best! It took 10 Years for us to finally find the right dentist for our children and we thank you all for all your amazing work every day! Wish he was our dentist too! Sharon & Family

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2758742].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted March 26, 2015

Dr. Krmec is one of the best. Both my daughters age 9 and 13 are Dr. Krmec's patients. He is absolutely amazing with the girls and they trust him and feel comfortable going to his office. Dr. Krmec is awesome when explaining the step by step procedure and makes you feel at ease. I've referred several friends to his office and they have called me just to say "thank you, Dr. Krmec was amazing with the kids". I highly recommend Dr. Krmec. You will definitely get excellent and professional care with him and his staff. Thanks Dr. Krmec for going over and beyond for my girls!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2756717].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted March 24, 2015

Dr. Krmec is the ultimate professional who cares about his patients as if they were his own children. My daughters have been seeing Dr. Krmec from their first dental appointments from the age of 4 to present, which is now over 20 years of guidance and care. I would highly recommend Dr Krmec to anyone needing dental care for their children. His patience, understanding and care are evident from the moment you meet with him for the first time and his method of great care has not wavered over the years my daughters have been his patients. He is simply the best in his business. Dan Vuckovic

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2755580].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted March 23, 2015

Dr. Krmec has been my dentist for over 25 years and now I take my daughter to him. He is the best, hands down. He is so professional, knowledgeable, and personable. He is amazing with children and takes the fear out of going to the dentist. He is down to earth and takes a genuine interest in his patients. His staff are also amazing. Rosa the office manager is so organized and on the ball and feels more like a friend. I almost always get Nadine as my dental hygienist and she is amazing.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2752995].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted March 20, 2015

Dr. Krmec is hands down the best. His professional knowledge and skills are incomparable. He always performs in the most efficient and effective manner and has a unique ability to alleviate all feelings of anxiety, which is a common issue for many patients- young and old! He performed an incredibly successful dental surgery on me as a child and I have continued to see Dr. Krmec ever since. His staff is friendly and accommodating and I wouldn't dream of seeing anyone else. Best service, highest level of professionalism. Would recommend Dr. Krmec and his team to anyone and everyone!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2752241].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted March 19, 2015

I’ve enjoyed going to Dr Krmec for over 15 years! The office is current and comfortable and Dr Krmec and his staff are sincere, professional, and very good at what they do. From booking appointments to having procedures done, the experience is seamless and top quality. Dr Krmec’s skill, knowledge and good sense of humour have made my visits fun and relaxed since the first time I stepped into his office! I always leave with a great smile!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2751989].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted March 19, 2015

Dr Krmec has been my dentist for 20 years. Prior to finding him I was deathly afraid of dentists due to a horrible childhood dental experience. When I go in for visits now I have nothing to be afraid of. He and his team explain everything and put me at ease. I will continue to be a patient for as long as I can. When you've been with someone this long it becomes family. Great team, great office, and great work.

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][2739890].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted March 1, 2015

Dr. Krmec is a highly professional and personable oral surgeon. I felt comfortable and at ease from the moment we entered his office. Dr. Krmec is very thorough and explained his care plan in detail - which made me feel that my daughter was in good hands. Learning your child requires dental surgery can be a frightening experience, however, I would highly reccommend Dr. Krmec and his team to take care of your little one. I would also like to highlight Brampton Civic Hospital - Day Surgery and Paediatric Dept. for their excellent care and for an overall positive experience!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2738204].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Feb. 27, 2015

Both of my children are patients of Dr. Krmec. He is incredible with his patients and his staff is just as wonderful to deal with . This fall, my son (who has an ASD diagnosis) required to have 3 extractions and cavities to be filled. I was really concerned about my son having to go through so much trauma, but Dr. Krmec was awesome and explained everything and took the time to understand my sons needs. We agreed to have our son go through the process of using a full anesthetic procedure at the Peel Regional Hospital and it was a great success! The staff at the hospital where fantastic! They were able to make special accommodations for my son and made our experience easy and knowledgeable. Dr. Krmec was so kind and explained to me what he was going to do during the surgery. Once my son was finished, Dr. Krmec came out and reassured me that everything went well. My son was recovered by the next day and is doing great! I cannot thank Dr. Krmec and his staff enough for being so wonderful to my family. I would definitely recommend Dr. Krmec for your children too! Thank you very much : )

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2703450].votes_count ]]