Dr. Dennis Krmec

Dr. Dennis Krmec

Rate Dr. Dennis Krmec

Dr. Dennis Krmec's Ratings

When we discovered that our pre-schooler needed extensive dental work, we searched the Toronto area far and wide for weeks to find the very best paediatric dentist (I work in the media, so I'm a keen researcher to say the least ;). Not only did we scour the Internet for positive reviews, but more importantly, we asked some of the very best dental practitioners we could find (in person) to recommend the dentist they trusted to care for their own children. Needless to say, our experience with Dr. Krmec was exceptional from the time we called his office to our first appointment to our son's dental surgery at Brampton Hospital. Dr. Krmec always treated us with respect, never concerned about his bottom line but instead always concerned about our son's dental health. He is the absolute best there is - and we couldn't be happier having him in our lives.

Submitted July 27, 2014 | flag

Dr. Krmec is a GREAT dentist. He was clear and thorough with his examination of my son's teeth and he explained very concisely my options in treating my son's condition. I had seen several pediatric dentists and had become extremely concerned with my son needing dental surgery. Dr. Krmec's assessment left both myself and my son relieved about the idea of surgery. I was grateful that he took the time to explain the procedures to me thoroughly. My stress and anxiety melted away after discussing the matter. On top of it all, I know that he is genuine in his desire to help his patients. As a young father I very much appreciate the fact that he does care and understands what I worry about as a parent. Also I can't say enough for his wonderful staff. They were terrific in helping with the whole process and they did everything to help make our visit a great experience. I highly recommend Dr. Krmec and his staff. Give them a chance and I promise you will be glad you did. -Rex from Mississauga

Submitted June 5, 2014 | flag

Dr. Dennis is an Angel on Earth. His Wisdom & Talent is second to none.Not he is the best dentist for children in the world but he is also a great human being. All my family loves him and especially Tala my 5 years old princess.Thank you Dr. Dennis and we are glad that we met you. The Mazboudi Family - Mississauga

Submitted May 26, 2014 | flag

Great doctor who treats his work as art with passion. He and his staff are very professional and you and your little one will feel at home.

Submitted April 22, 2014 | flag

Dr Krmec is a compassionate, kind and extremely knowledgeable doctor. He does not treat his patients as a source of revenue but rather as fellow human beings who need his help. He operates his practice as a place to maintain and restore health, not a profit-seeking business. In this day and age, these are rare qualities! We called his office after being referred by a friend, who told us that he had saved her children's teeth a few years ago. The secretary (also very compassionate) squeezed us in right away. Seeing our 6yr old daughter in pain, Dr Krmec jumped right away to find a solution and helped her. As a result of his actions, her teeth have been saved. We will not forget what he has done for our child!!!

Submitted April 3, 2014 | flag

We initially went to Dr. Krmec for a second opinion for our 3.5 year old twin boy and girl's cavities. After a very comfortable and thorough exam he identified a couple "tough-to-locate" cavities in my son's mouth that the other doctor had missed. We felt comfortable selecting him as the dentist for our twins. Dr. Krmec repaired their cavities under GA at Brampton Civic Hospital. We were extremely happy with the results and the entire process. Post surgery, he sought us out to provide an update. He is a very well respected, knowledgeable, and compassionate doctor with excellent manners. He has a friendly and amazing personality that puts parents and kids at ease. He is straight-forward, honest and generous - no greedy grabs or hidden surprises with him - the love of his profession is paramount! Our sincerest thanks also go out to his office staff and the amazing staff at the pediatric dental unit of Brampton Civic Hospital. I wish I had Dr. Krmec as a dentist when I was a kid!

Submitted Feb. 4, 2014 | flag

Dr. Krmec performed dental surgery on our 4 year old son at the Brampton Civic Hospital. We were very happy with the results and the entire process. Previously, we had visited Dr.Krmec's office to get his opinion on how to best handle cavities between our son's two front teeth. By taking the time to assess the situation with an x-ray, Dr. Krmec found a number of other cavities between our son's impacted teeth. He walked us through a few different options and carefully explained the pros and cons of each. In the end, we chose to have the work done in a hospital environment. The staff at the Brampton Civic Hospital were very friendly and supportive. The facility itself is modern and welcoming. Most importantly, Dr. Krmec's work was outstanding. Dr. Krmec's straight-forward, thorough approach was much appreciated. Our thanks go out to Dr. Krmec, his office staff and the staff at the Brampton Civic Hospital.

Submitted Jan. 27, 2014 | flag

Dr. Krmec did an emergency oral surgery on my son and did a fantastic job! We were originally refered to his office to assess my sons teeth. To say the least, my son required a lot of job with having such terrible teeth. Dr. Krmec was very good with my son, made him feel comfortable and safe. We are very delighted to know he is amazing with children. My son enjoyed both visits at his dental office and asked if Dr. Krmec would be his dentist instead. The process of "surgery", any type of surgery for that matter is usually alarming for parents, especially when they are so little. With that said, Dr. Krmec made us feel confident in him and certain this process would be achieved without a big worry on our shoulders. He gave us a time to be at the hospital, a time for how long the procedure may take and was very punctual at that. We appreciate his work and the staff he has. The nurses at the hospital was very comforting and pleasant. Thank you, Dr. Krmec!

Submitted Jan. 17, 2014 | flag

We are so grateful for having been referred to Dr. Krmec. From the first phone call to his office to having dental surgery done on my young daughter, Dr. Krmec and his entire office staff were polite, great with kids and professional. My daughter had 8 cavities which needed to be addressed under gen anesthesia. He took the time to explain the procedure, answer any questions and put our mind at ease. He called after the surgery to follow-up and again answered questions. I feel comfortable bringing my other 2 children into see him-I've been worried about how their first dental experience will go, but with Dr. Krmec, I know it will be their best first experience. The staff at Brampton hospital where the surgery was done was excellent...I can truly say they have been the best so far from anynofnthe hospitals I've attended far. I've already recommended Dr. Krmec to my friends and plan to have my children see him as their primary dentist.

Submitted Aug. 29, 2013 | flag

We were referred by family friends after having a poor initial first Dentist visit with our son. Dr. Dennis Krmec is family oriented, has an excellent staff. Morale in the office is high, and receptionist is on point and courteous. The procedure for our 15month baby required surgery at BramptonCivicHospital. After stressing out for months about his 6 cavities and the anesthesia, it was finally over and we took home our little man with perfect cavity free teeth. There is a reason he is number one. He has excellent manners and is friendly and wonderfully pleasant. Me & my husband literally love him, he gave me a hug on the way out after the post operation appointment, he doesn't have to do that, but he did, and he didn't charge for the unforeseen extraction that our son needed because the cavity had eroded his lateral incisor pretty far in. Overall A+++ THANK YOU SO MUCH to Dr.Dennis and his wonderful team!

Submitted Aug. 19, 2013 | flag