Rate Dr. Dennis Krmec

Dr. Dennis Krmec's Ratings

We have been seeing Dr. Krmec for about seven years and we are so grateful to have him as the pediatric dentist for our daughters. He was miraculously able to turn around a traumatizing experience from another dentist. Both of our daughters look forward to their appointments! He is able to keep everyone at ease, including us parents. I would not take our children anywhere else. We praise Dr. Krmec for his experience, knowledge and level of care. Simply the best!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2635598].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Nov. 28, 2014

I went to Dr Krmec for a second opinion For my three and a half year old daughter and I am so grateful that we went to him. The first pediatric dentist stated that my daughter had to either have three front teeth extracted or have root canal done because the cavities were too advanced. I was totally unprepared and devastated by the options presented. That is when I decided to go to Dr Krmec for a second opinion. After viewing the X-rays, I was assured that despite the size of the cavities that, that fillings were an option and that the three front teeth could be salvaged. He provided peace of mind right away by taking the time to explain in his calm and caring demeanour and a surgery date at Brampton civic hospital was booked immediately on the spot. The front fillings plus a few more in the molars were performed under general anaesthetic just yesterday and my daughter was back to her normal self immediately and her teeth are looking beautiful. We really are grateful that we went to Dr Krmec.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2635361].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Nov. 27, 2014

My Son is been Dr. Krmec patient since he was four yeas old , Now at twenty eight is steel his patient . To all the people that I recommended Dr .Krmec I heard only praises for His excellent knowledge and ethics .

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2631273].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Nov. 24, 2014

Dr. Krmec is an excellent paediatric dentist- very knowledgeable and takes time to explain and answer to all your questions. I didn't get a rushed feeling when he treated my son.
My 4 year old son required extensive dental work. Dr. Krmec suggested to do it all at once at Brampton Civic Hospital under general anaesthesia. Of course I was terrified to put my son under- he took time to explain all the risks and put my mind at ease. After the dental surgery, dr. Krmec called the same day to find out how my son is doing and answered all my questions.
He genuinely cares about children, and I feel very grateful that my son can have a great dentist like him.
Our experience at Brampton Civic Hospital was surprisingly good as well. They have lots of toys to keep kids occupied and it's a very clean hospital as well.
The staff at his office is always cheerful and friendly. Overall, we had a very good experience with Dr. Krmec .

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2572702].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Oct. 10, 2014

Dr. Krmec has been a God sent to my family! My daughter needed extensive dental work done. She had been extremely traumatized by a previous dentist and I had lost all hope in finding a kind, patient and exceptionally qualified dentist! Dr.Krmec exceeds any expectations a parent could expect. There are no words to describe what amazing work Dr. Krmec does. He is one extraordinary dentist. I am beyond thrilled to have found him. My daughter actually asks when we can go see him again! He is amazing with children and his staff is beyond kind and friendly. Overall I would highly recommend Dr. Krmec to to anyone looking for a paediatric dentist. Thank you so much Dr. Krmec for all you have done for my daughter. You are simple the best there is out there:-) The Cassetta family

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2533260].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Sept. 11, 2014

Dr. Krmec is by far the greatest paediatric dentist ever! My daughter feared the dentist and Dr. krmec put her at ease:) With Dr. krmec, you are not just another patient he needs to see. He makes your child and you feel at ease with his amazing personality and his amazing ability with dealing with children! I dragged my daughter in to his office the very first time kicking and screaming. Within 5 min of her being in his office she was laughing! There aren't any words that could praise Dr. Krmec the way he needs to be praised! He is such an amazing, caring and patient children's dentist. Dentist's like Dr.Krmec are one in a million and we are so blessed to have found him:) I highly recommend Dr. Krmec for anyone that is looking for a paediatric dentist. You will be beyond happy that you have him:-)

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2532262].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Sept. 11, 2014

Dr Krmec has a perfect mix of fun and sensitivity to put any terrified kid at ease.I have watched Dr. Krmec's manner,not only with my own kids, but with a cross section of little ones to teenagers,taking whatever time necessary to walk them and their parents through honest and knowledgeable assessments. When he immediately realized that my 5 year old daughter would be too stressed out to have a number of office visits for her cavity work he booked her for a day visit to Brampton Hospital clinic . He even phoned us personally that evening to make sure that she was recovering ok. The one minor fault I could ever find was the size of his waiting room . Now he has moved into larger premisses in the same building which means that everything about his practice is perfect. Don't let his fun and funky manner worry you, the kids love it, deep down this is a truly serious, caring and knowledgeable doctor who knows how to handle an experience that most of us feared when younger. Thank you once again for your love and dedication Dr Dennis. The Wovenden family ,Toronto.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2512784].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Aug. 25, 2014

When we discovered that our pre-schooler needed extensive dental work, we searched the Toronto area far and wide for weeks to find the very best paediatric dentist (I work in the media, so I'm a keen researcher to say the least ;). Not only did we scour the Internet for positive reviews, but more importantly, we asked some of the very best dental practitioners we could find (in person) to recommend the dentist they trusted to care for their own children. Needless to say, our experience with Dr. Krmec was exceptional from the time we called his office to our first appointment to our son's dental surgery at Brampton Hospital. Dr. Krmec always treated us with respect, never concerned about his bottom line but instead always concerned about our son's dental health. He is the absolute best there is - and we couldn't be happier having him in our lives.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2484393].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted July 27, 2014

Dr. Krmec is a GREAT dentist. He was clear and thorough with his examination of my son's teeth and he explained very concisely my options in treating my son's condition. I had seen several pediatric dentists and had become extremely concerned with my son needing dental surgery. Dr. Krmec's assessment left both myself and my son relieved about the idea of surgery. I was grateful that he took the time to explain the procedures to me thoroughly. My stress and anxiety melted away after discussing the matter. On top of it all, I know that he is genuine in his desire to help his patients. As a young father I very much appreciate the fact that he does care and understands what I worry about as a parent. Also I can't say enough for his wonderful staff. They were terrific in helping with the whole process and they did everything to help make our visit a great experience. I highly recommend Dr. Krmec and his staff. Give them a chance and I promise you will be glad you did. -Rex from Mississauga

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2455141].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted June 5, 2014

Dr. Dennis is an Angel on Earth. His Wisdom & Talent is second to none.Not he is the best dentist for children in the world but he is also a great human being. All my family loves him and especially Tala my 5 years old princess.Thank you Dr. Dennis and we are glad that we met you. The Mazboudi Family - Mississauga

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2455140].votes_count ]]