You may also like

Rate Dr. Dennis Krmec

Dr. Dennis Krmec's Ratings

I liked my old dental office better. Staff were ok. Will be going back.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2790552].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted April 27, 2015

This was the nicest office I have ever visited. Above and beyond kind and understanding.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2787202].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted April 24, 2015

My daughter had hard time with our family dentist because they don't have small size X-Ray film designed for kids. She used to hate to see dentist and it was heart broken to see her suffer. After we started seeing Dr. Krmec, a charming dentist, everything changed. Technically, he is a good dentist. Most important, he has a warm heart. After a major tooth removal, he gave us his home number to contact him anytime. Next day around dinner time, we observed some swollen around my daughter's cheek, we phoned him and he showed up at his office after 20 minutes. He checked her and gave us a big relief with very detailed instruction free of charge. Sometime, it is hard to find appointment to see him, but it is definitely worth to wait.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2786114].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted April 23, 2015

I started seeing Dr. Krmec more than twenty years ago as a child, and I still see him as an adult patient today. He is the most friendly, courteous doctor I have ever had the pleasure of being treated by, as well as incredibly skilled. He has a deft touch and delivers excellent results extremely quickly. He's also very clever and good at making people laugh, which is an especially useful skill to have when working with children.

His staff have always been kind and professional, and many of them have been working there since I first started going as a child. They've also been very flexible with me, fitting me in if there is an emergency situation and juggling appointment times for me when things have come up and I could not attend. I find it somewhat baffling that someone here has reported having a problem getting a return call from a left message. Dr. Krmec does not have a voice message box, and instead gives out his home and cell numbers to all patients. He also lists two emergency numbers on the after hours, "sorry we're not open," phone message. I have never had a problem reaching him.

In summary, I highly recommend him. Dr. Krmec is simply an excellent doctor. Thanks to him, I actually enjoy going to the dentist.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2784555].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted April 21, 2015

Amazing doctor. He's a gem of a person. Our kid is undergoing treatment elsewhere and i didn't like that place much so went to Dr. Krmec for a second opinion. He patiently listened and explained in great detail about the condition of my child's teeth. Awesome experience. As someone said in comments below such doctors are indeed rare these days.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2784329].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted April 21, 2015

Dr. Krmec has been my children's dentist since the ages of 4. Today, my children are young adults ages 21 and 25 and they still are his patients. We have been extremely happy with Dr. Krmec's professionalism, knowledge, and bed side manner. His team is excellent, a shout out to Rosa and Emma for their prompt and friendly response time and flexibility in booking emergencies. One of my daughter's had to have surgery at the age of 8 and I was extremely nervous about it. Dr. K took the time to explain the process step by step and even gave us his home number to call him over a weekend, if we needed to speak with him. He is very skilled and knowledgable in his field and he really cares about his patients - a rarity these days. We are very appreciative of all he and has team has done and continues to do for us. We look forwarding to continuing to see Dr. K for a long time to come.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2763427].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted April 1, 2015

Dr. Krmec has been my dentist since age 4. 17 years later I am still receiving the best dental care from the fastest professional. His staff are gentle and friendly, and thanks to Dr. Krmec I have an incredible smile. He is great with patients of all ages and extremely knowledgeable. He has the best contacts in related fields such as jaw specialists and wisdom teeth removal. Dr. Krmec flawlessly constructed a fix for my chipped front tooth - and no one has ever noticed anything different about it. I have comfortably had cavities filled with minimal relaxants, as Dr. Krmec always knows his patients, what he is dealing with, exactly what needs to be done, and what would be unnecessary. Would recommend him to anyone!
Krmec also has great flow - A. Vuckov

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2762851].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted March 31, 2015

All 3 of my children are patients of Dr. Krmec. He is incredible with his patients of all ages! My children are 10, 9 & 4. The youngest is my daughter who was terrified of the thought of having to go see the dentist but Dr. Krmec and his amazing staff have made going to the dentist an enjoyable and knowledgeable experience! I am truly happy that my cousin referred Dr. Krmec to my family, I would most definitely recommend Dr. Krmec to anyone looking for a Paediatric Dentist, he is the best! It took 10 Years for us to finally find the right dentist for our children and we thank you all for all your amazing work every day! Wish he was our dentist too! Sharon & Family

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2758742].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted March 26, 2015

Dr. Krmec is one of the best. Both my daughters age 9 and 13 are Dr. Krmec's patients. He is absolutely amazing with the girls and they trust him and feel comfortable going to his office. Dr. Krmec is awesome when explaining the step by step procedure and makes you feel at ease. I've referred several friends to his office and they have called me just to say "thank you, Dr. Krmec was amazing with the kids". I highly recommend Dr. Krmec. You will definitely get excellent and professional care with him and his staff. Thanks Dr. Krmec for going over and beyond for my girls!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2756717].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted March 24, 2015

Dr. Krmec is the ultimate professional who cares about his patients as if they were his own children. My daughters have been seeing Dr. Krmec from their first dental appointments from the age of 4 to present, which is now over 20 years of guidance and care. I would highly recommend Dr Krmec to anyone needing dental care for their children. His patience, understanding and care are evident from the moment you meet with him for the first time and his method of great care has not wavered over the years my daughters have been his patients. He is simply the best in his business. Dan Vuckovic

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2755580].votes_count ]]