You may also like

Rate Dr. Dennis Krmec

Dr. Dennis Krmec's Ratings

We've been taking our twin son and daughter to Dr. Krmec for a little over two years. The high level of professional service we receive at Dr. Krmec's dental clinic makes our long commute from Mississauga, where we live, totally worth it. During our initial visit, Dr. Krmec explained the type of work our twins needed in great detail. Most importantly his funny, caring and understanding nature immediately put my husband and I as well as our twins at ease. Under Dr. Krmec's care, our children had a number of cavities filled under GA at the Brampton Civic Hospital. He did an impeccable job. After the procedure, Dr. Krmec called me at home to find out how the children were doing. This level of professionalism was not only impressive but sincerely appreciated. We now take our twins to Dr. Krmec's clinic for their bi-yearly check-up and cleaning. The hygienist, Jazz, is amazing with our children. She understands each of their personalities and works with them accordingly. While our daughter is an easy patient, our son is a little bit of a challenge. However Jazz knows exactly how to put him at ease so that he feels comfortable during his visit. The ladies at the front office are extremely friendly and helpful too. I can say with the utmost confidence that Dr. Krmec and his entire staff are second to none. Amazing team work!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2846904].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted June 24, 2015

Wonderful. I take my three boys. Dr Krmec and his staff are amazing and great with the kids. My kids weren't that fond of going to the dentist, but now don't mind, the atmosphere when going is very relaxing, and comforting. Dr Krmec is very through when it comes to explaining what he is going to do, and explains to the kids so that they understand to. I would recommend him and his staff to anyone. Pleasure to deal with!!!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2839010].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted June 16, 2015

Amazing. I take my 3 boys. DR KRMEC and his staff are one the best people I have dealt with. I'm lucky to have a doctor like him. We always look forward to his appointment. Thanks for the wonderful service.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2837352].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted June 14, 2015

Perfection! Dr. Dennis Krmec and his staff are amazing! My children LOVE Dr. Krmec...he is knowledgeable,friendly, soothing, and kind. He explains everything clearly and makes it very kid friendly. Even after having a cavity filled, my son can’t wait to go back to the dentist. The office staff have been wonderful, attentive, respectful, and kind to both me and my boys.
So blessed to have the most AMAZING dentist for the boys!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2836605].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted June 13, 2015

Dr. Dennis Krmec has been my children's dentist for over 5 years. My son had to go to Brampton Civic hospital for treatment and the staff at the hospital were amazing along with Dr. Krmec. He met me prior to the surgery and introduced me to the anesthesiologist which made me feel better and put me at ease. Dr. Krmec's staff is efficient, happy and always accommodating. I would highly recommend taking your children to see him. He knows how to handle kids and get the job done efficiently.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2827740].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted June 4, 2015

Dr. Krmec arranged a dental surgery for my son at Brampton Civic hospital. We were extremely pleased with the care provided by the anesthesiology team, the nursing team, the team at Dr. Krmec's office, and of course Dr. Krmec. Everyone put my sons best interests in the forefront of the procedure. The opportunity to have these procedures in an OHIP setting, is extremely important to so many young people in Ontario and their families. My son's health has benefited greatly as a result. Deep gratitude, and Love - Cam and his family.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2827318].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted June 4, 2015

We are very happy that we meet a Dentist such is Dr.dennis Krmec,who did a dental surgery on our 4 year old son. He did a excellent job, our son is talking all the time about Dr. Krmec and his new and white teeth's.He done a great thing for our son and us,very kind full, helpful and good person, also all the best words for the stuff in the practice. He done for our son something special.now he go to a dentist without any fear. Thank you very much and big hug from Noa.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2822386].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted May 29, 2015

Dr Krmec is so kind and is an amazing Dentist. I trusted him with my son and not only did he carefully fix his cavities but also he understood our financial situation and worked with us to make it attainable. Dr Krmec and his team are fabulous and I would recommend them to anybody

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2820243].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted May 28, 2015

I was so impressed with the service I received, I will definitely refer all my family and friends, they are open, honest, friendly and most importantly Dr Krmec's is so talented and his knowledge is amazing. My kids teeth looks beautiful again. Thanks so much! A++++

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2817928].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted May 26, 2015

Best dentist... Was very helpful and nice.. My daughter had cavities and since she was 3 years old the dentist had to put her to sleep at the Brampton hospital and had her cavities filled and her teeth cleaned... He did an excellent job... Love this dentist

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2817570].votes_count ]]