Rate Dr. Dennis Krmec

Dr. Dennis Krmec's Ratings

Dr. Krmec has been a God sent to my family! My daughter needed extensive dental work done. She had been extremely traumatized by a previous dentist and I had lost all hope in finding a kind, patient and exceptionally qualified dentist! Dr.Krmec exceeds any expectations a parent could expect. There are no words to describe what amazing work Dr. Krmec does. He is one extraordinary dentist. I am beyond thrilled to have found him. My daughter actually asks when we can go see him again! He is amazing with children and his staff is beyond kind and friendly. Overall I would highly recommend Dr. Krmec to to anyone looking for a paediatric dentist. Thank you so much Dr. Krmec for all you have done for my daughter. You are simple the best there is out there:-) The Cassetta family

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2533260].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Sept. 11, 2014

Dr. Krmec is by far the greatest paediatric dentist ever! My daughter feared the dentist and Dr. krmec put her at ease:) With Dr. krmec, you are not just another patient he needs to see. He makes your child and you feel at ease with his amazing personality and his amazing ability with dealing with children! I dragged my daughter in to his office the very first time kicking and screaming. Within 5 min of her being in his office she was laughing! There aren't any words that could praise Dr. Krmec the way he needs to be praised! He is such an amazing, caring and patient children's dentist. Dentist's like Dr.Krmec are one in a million and we are so blessed to have found him:) I highly recommend Dr. Krmec for anyone that is looking for a paediatric dentist. You will be beyond happy that you have him:-)

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2532262].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Sept. 11, 2014

Dr Krmec has a perfect mix of fun and sensitivity to put any terrified kid at ease.I have watched Dr. Krmec's manner,not only with my own kids, but with a cross section of little ones to teenagers,taking whatever time necessary to walk them and their parents through honest and knowledgeable assessments. When he immediately realized that my 5 year old daughter would be too stressed out to have a number of office visits for her cavity work he booked her for a day visit to Brampton Hospital clinic . He even phoned us personally that evening to make sure that she was recovering ok. The one minor fault I could ever find was the size of his waiting room . Now he has moved into larger premisses in the same building which means that everything about his practice is perfect. Don't let his fun and funky manner worry you, the kids love it, deep down this is a truly serious, caring and knowledgeable doctor who knows how to handle an experience that most of us feared when younger. Thank you once again for your love and dedication Dr Dennis. The Wovenden family ,Toronto.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2512784].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Aug. 25, 2014

When we discovered that our pre-schooler needed extensive dental work, we searched the Toronto area far and wide for weeks to find the very best paediatric dentist (I work in the media, so I'm a keen researcher to say the least ;). Not only did we scour the Internet for positive reviews, but more importantly, we asked some of the very best dental practitioners we could find (in person) to recommend the dentist they trusted to care for their own children. Needless to say, our experience with Dr. Krmec was exceptional from the time we called his office to our first appointment to our son's dental surgery at Brampton Hospital. Dr. Krmec always treated us with respect, never concerned about his bottom line but instead always concerned about our son's dental health. He is the absolute best there is - and we couldn't be happier having him in our lives.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2484393].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted July 27, 2014

Dr. Krmec is a GREAT dentist. He was clear and thorough with his examination of my son's teeth and he explained very concisely my options in treating my son's condition. I had seen several pediatric dentists and had become extremely concerned with my son needing dental surgery. Dr. Krmec's assessment left both myself and my son relieved about the idea of surgery. I was grateful that he took the time to explain the procedures to me thoroughly. My stress and anxiety melted away after discussing the matter. On top of it all, I know that he is genuine in his desire to help his patients. As a young father I very much appreciate the fact that he does care and understands what I worry about as a parent. Also I can't say enough for his wonderful staff. They were terrific in helping with the whole process and they did everything to help make our visit a great experience. I highly recommend Dr. Krmec and his staff. Give them a chance and I promise you will be glad you did. -Rex from Mississauga

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2455141].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted June 5, 2014

Dr. Dennis is an Angel on Earth. His Wisdom & Talent is second to none.Not he is the best dentist for children in the world but he is also a great human being. All my family loves him and especially Tala my 5 years old princess.Thank you Dr. Dennis and we are glad that we met you. The Mazboudi Family - Mississauga

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2455140].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted May 26, 2014

Great doctor who treats his work as art with passion. He and his staff are very professional and you and your little one will feel at home.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2455139].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted April 22, 2014

Dr Krmec is a compassionate, kind and extremely knowledgeable doctor. He does not treat his patients as a source of revenue but rather as fellow human beings who need his help. He operates his practice as a place to maintain and restore health, not a profit-seeking business. In this day and age, these are rare qualities! We called his office after being referred by a friend, who told us that he had saved her children's teeth a few years ago. The secretary (also very compassionate) squeezed us in right away. Seeing our 6yr old daughter in pain, Dr Krmec jumped right away to find a solution and helped her. As a result of his actions, her teeth have been saved. We will not forget what he has done for our child!!!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2455138].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted April 3, 2014

We initially went to Dr. Krmec for a second opinion for our 3.5 year old twin boy and girl's cavities. After a very comfortable and thorough exam he identified a couple "tough-to-locate" cavities in my son's mouth that the other doctor had missed. We felt comfortable selecting him as the dentist for our twins. Dr. Krmec repaired their cavities under GA at Brampton Civic Hospital. We were extremely happy with the results and the entire process. Post surgery, he sought us out to provide an update. He is a very well respected, knowledgeable, and compassionate doctor with excellent manners. He has a friendly and amazing personality that puts parents and kids at ease. He is straight-forward, honest and generous - no greedy grabs or hidden surprises with him - the love of his profession is paramount! Our sincerest thanks also go out to his office staff and the amazing staff at the pediatric dental unit of Brampton Civic Hospital. I wish I had Dr. Krmec as a dentist when I was a kid!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1803222].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Feb. 4, 2014

Dr. Krmec performed dental surgery on our 4 year old son at the Brampton Civic Hospital. We were very happy with the results and the entire process. Previously, we had visited Dr.Krmec's office to get his opinion on how to best handle cavities between our son's two front teeth. By taking the time to assess the situation with an x-ray, Dr. Krmec found a number of other cavities between our son's impacted teeth. He walked us through a few different options and carefully explained the pros and cons of each. In the end, we chose to have the work done in a hospital environment. The staff at the Brampton Civic Hospital were very friendly and supportive. The facility itself is modern and welcoming. Most importantly, Dr. Krmec's work was outstanding. Dr. Krmec's straight-forward, thorough approach was much appreciated. Our thanks go out to Dr. Krmec, his office staff and the staff at the Brampton Civic Hospital.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1803223].votes_count ]]