You may also like

Rate Dr. Luis Monton

Dr. Luis Monton's Ratings

The best doctor ever. Been forever, since I saw him last, but I think of him and Maria often. They made such a good team. Went through two pregnancies with him and never left his office without a smile. Gosh I wish all the doctors were like him. I don't know how he does it all. He's a super man!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2807081].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted May 14, 2015

He is the best that's all there is to say
THE BEST

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2803033].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted May 10, 2015

There is no better Dr than Dr Monton. He is beyond caring and takes the time to answer all your questions. I was fortunate enough to meet Dr Monton 5yrs ago when he truly saved my daughter's life and now I am even more fortunate to have him as my Dr! God bless you Dr Monton...you really are one of a kind!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2792339].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted April 29, 2015

Best doctor but impossible to reach! Phone system doesn't accept messages (very inconvenient) and the secretary never answers the phone so what's the point of even having a phone! You could try going to his office in person but be prepared to find no one there. I truly admire Dr. Monton but trying to organize appointments and speak to someone is absolutely frustrating!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2786506].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted April 23, 2015

He is great! Really takes the time with his patients. Makes you feel welcome and at ease. He is not closed minded and will answer all of your questions. I would recommend him to anyone!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2779902].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted April 17, 2015

Just just birth to my second son with dr.monton and I would fully recommend him. He make you feel comfortable and takes his time answering all questions. No matter how nervous I was at any stage of my pregnancy he put my mind to ease. His secretary Caroline was awesome. I called once needing an appointment right away about a concern I had and she squeezed me in. She's always polite and with any OBGNY your gonna wait. The waiting never bothered me. I always went to my appointments prepared to be there for at least 2hrs.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2712468].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Feb. 6, 2015

He is a fantastic doctor. Always takes his time and is extremely thorough with his explanations.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2709513].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Feb. 4, 2015

What a fantastic doctor. For our first time visit he took the time to sit with us and go over things step by step.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2676893].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Jan. 8, 2015

Most caring and professional. Always follows-up. Has been my GYOB for 25 years now and I am truly blessed to have him as my physician. He's been there for my three kids, for all gynocological problems and he even diagnosed a very unusual and rare syndrome that required surgery to correct. A most compassionate and trustworthy doctor and human being.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2648713].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Dec. 10, 2014

Dr.Monton is a gem of a doctor. He takes the time to listen to your concerns and apprehensions. He displays excellent manners and is extemely professional. He helped me throughout my pregnancy and my health issues (hyperemesis gravidarum) and any subsequent gyno problems I've had up till now. His (now retired, Maria) secretary was somewhat nice, but seemed often stressed and never returned calls. It was always such an ordeal to book an appointment with him. Having said this, I highly recommend you book your next appointment with him the same day you consult with him. His current secretary is more pleasant to deal with and seems better organised. Some might think that he is often behind schedule, but remember that he is called away to the hospital for emergencies/complicated deliveries and does take his time with his patients. Having said this, I appreciate that he takes the time to answer all my questions and doesn't rush me out the door like some other physicians. This doctor deserves a 10 star !! Excellent work Dr.Monton !!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2613015].votes_count ]]