Rate Dr. Luis Monton

Dr. Luis Monton's Ratings

Just just birth to my second son with dr.monton and I would fully recommend him. He make you feel comfortable and takes his time answering all questions. No matter how nervous I was at any stage of my pregnancy he put my mind to ease. His secretary Caroline was awesome. I called once needing an appointment right away about a concern I had and she squeezed me in. She's always polite and with any OBGNY your gonna wait. The waiting never bothered me. I always went to my appointments prepared to be there for at least 2hrs.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2712468].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Feb. 6, 2015

He is a fantastic doctor. Always takes his time and is extremely thorough with his explanations.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2709513].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Feb. 4, 2015

What a fantastic doctor. For our first time visit he took the time to sit with us and go over things step by step.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2676893].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Jan. 8, 2015

Most caring and professional. Always follows-up. Has been my GYOB for 25 years now and I am truly blessed to have him as my physician. He's been there for my three kids, for all gynocological problems and he even diagnosed a very unusual and rare syndrome that required surgery to correct. A most compassionate and trustworthy doctor and human being.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2648713].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Dec. 10, 2014

Dr.Monton is a gem of a doctor. He takes the time to listen to your concerns and apprehensions. He displays excellent manners and is extemely professional. He helped me throughout my pregnancy and my health issues (hyperemesis gravidarum) and any subsequent gyno problems I've had up till now. His (now retired, Maria) secretary was somewhat nice, but seemed often stressed and never returned calls. It was always such an ordeal to book an appointment with him. Having said this, I highly recommend you book your next appointment with him the same day you consult with him. His current secretary is more pleasant to deal with and seems better organised. Some might think that he is often behind schedule, but remember that he is called away to the hospital for emergencies/complicated deliveries and does take his time with his patients. Having said this, I appreciate that he takes the time to answer all my questions and doesn't rush me out the door like some other physicians. This doctor deserves a 10 star !! Excellent work Dr.Monton !!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2613015].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Nov. 10, 2014

Most amazing doctor ever. He is kind, caring and compassionate. He knows how to put you at ease. Wonderful bed side manner. Truly lucky to have him as a doctor

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2530747].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Sept. 10, 2014

I have to agree with every positive comment made about Dr. Monton. He was my doctor throughout both my pregnancies and he still is. He's a such a nice man. I was always very nervous throughout my pregnancies and each time i went to visit him, he ALWAYS made me feel better. He is without a doubt, the most amazing doctor and any woman should consider herself the luckiest woman to have him by her side. However, i do also have to agree with the comments concerning his administration staff. His secretary very rarely answers the phone making it extremely difficult to reach him but most especially during a time when maybe you're not feeling so well. I truly wish this would change. I'm also not crazy about the new building he's moved his office to. Aside from those two minor issues, i wouldn't give up Dr. Monton for anything in the world.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2455144].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted July 14, 2014

Without question, the very best at what he does! I am very fortunate to have him for a Doctor: an expert with a lot of compassion who truly cares about his patients. A rare gem! I commend their efforts in trying to answer calls and I am hoping for further improvements in this area despite how challenging this is.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2455143].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted May 15, 2014

As many others have said, Dr. Monton is an excellent doctor. The problem is his administrator. It can literally takes weeks of calling and hours of your time to get through to her by phone. Totally unacceptable behaviour which unfortunately (it seems) has never been addressed by Dr. Monton himself. As well, it is not uncommon to wait for several hours in the waiting room. That said, Dr. Monton himself is excellent and compassionate, its just too bad so much effort is needed to make an appointment.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1803486].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Feb. 5, 2014

A very compassionate doctor. Delivered both of my children and he made it a point to be there for each birth. I would highly recommend this doctor to everyone!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1803487].votes_count ]]