Rate Dr. Robin LeBlanc

Dr. Robin LeBlanc's Ratings

I approached Dr. Leblanc about my dead ear, tinnitus, vertigo. The VAC realized all of my problems started as a result of the high altitude chamber that I had been in. Within weeks I had all of these problems. He claimed that it is usually the high altitude chamber that fixes those problems. HE decided he was correct. He would not take the explanation that the rule is, if the patient has a problem with the chamber (as I had) the fix is to put the patient back in the chamber to cure it. The problem was I had not been put back into the chamber.

He was so arrogant and felt he and his "guru" knew more than the explanation I gave him.
His claim was that if anything that chamber should have really fixed me up....

here is to young Doctors that are sure they know more than the rest of the world. Too bad.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2711300].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Feb. 5, 2015

So went to Dr. LeBlanc in Dec for clogged ear. Told me it was ear wax. He cleaned out my ear and less than a month later, clogging is back. Called his office and left a message on answering mating to make another appointment. Still haven't heard back - that was over a week ago. Think I'll ask my GP to send me to someone else

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2705363].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Feb. 1, 2015

Best doctor in my opinion , took my daughter to him , I myself had surgery on my nose by him , BEST ENT Dr !!!!
He knows what he is doing , very compassionate......

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2648632].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Dec. 10, 2014

While I believe Dr. LeBlanc to be an excellent ENT doctor, I was absolutely not impressed with his staff. My appointment was incorrectly booked his office for the wrong date and the receptionist was neither apologetic nor helpful.

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][2539918].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Sept. 17, 2014

He was running late with appointments, but was very personable and thorough . Would highly recommend.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2504873].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Aug. 19, 2014

Dr. LeBlanc is absolutely in the right profression - he was outstanding. He was personable, kind, patient and delievered information in a helpful and through manner. He is extremely knowlegible and is able to impart the information to the patient very effectivley. He was authoritative but not at all offensive - it was in the best manner and was most reassuring and appreciated, he put my mind at ease right out of the gate. I got into this appointment quickly - due to a cancellation - and I could not have been happier and my expectations were exceeded. Dr. LeBlanc seems to really enjoy what he does and it comes through in a very pleasant manner. I would not hesitate to reccommend him to anyone and it is even worth the drive across the bridge to Dartmouth - parking is easy too!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1803543].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Jan. 16, 2013

Needs to focus less on trying to be Super Man (ego??) and more on the greatly differing needs of individual patients.

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][1803542].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Aug. 16, 2011

Dr Leblanc is an amazing doctor!I had taken my son to see an ENT in the past who just of brushed off the fact that my son had 18 ear infections by 17 months old. Dr Leblanc took it very seriously and my son is finally getting tubes in his ears tomorrow! Superman he is!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1803541].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted May 24, 2011

Dr Leblanc is awesome. I am the lead singer in a local cover band and have had several appts over the last few years to have throat and vocal cords monitored. Dr Leblanc has helped me "get by" when my performance schedule is a bit on the grueling side. Dr Leblanc ans his front office staff ROCK and "Super-man" has kept me rockin for the last few years... Much Appreciated and Highly recommended ! GLC...

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1803540].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Jan. 6, 2011

He is an awesome Dr. Just like his alter ego, Superman.Great with kids and takes the time to explain everything.Highly recommend him.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1803539].votes_count ]]