Rate Dr. Robin LeBlanc

Dr. Robin LeBlanc's Ratings

Best doctor in my opinion , took my daughter to him , I myself had surgery on my nose by him , BEST ENT Dr !!!!
He knows what he is doing , very compassionate......

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2648632].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Dec. 10, 2014

While I believe Dr. LeBlanc to be an excellent ENT doctor, I was absolutely not impressed with his staff. My appointment was incorrectly booked his office for the wrong date and the receptionist was neither apologetic nor helpful.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2539918].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Sept. 17, 2014

He was running late with appointments, but was very personable and thorough . Would highly recommend.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2504873].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Aug. 19, 2014

Dr. LeBlanc is absolutely in the right profression - he was outstanding. He was personable, kind, patient and delievered information in a helpful and through manner. He is extremely knowlegible and is able to impart the information to the patient very effectivley. He was authoritative but not at all offensive - it was in the best manner and was most reassuring and appreciated, he put my mind at ease right out of the gate. I got into this appointment quickly - due to a cancellation - and I could not have been happier and my expectations were exceeded. Dr. LeBlanc seems to really enjoy what he does and it comes through in a very pleasant manner. I would not hesitate to reccommend him to anyone and it is even worth the drive across the bridge to Dartmouth - parking is easy too!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1803543].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Jan. 16, 2013

Needs to focus less on trying to be Super Man (ego??) and more on the greatly differing needs of individual patients.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1803542].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Aug. 16, 2011

Dr Leblanc is an amazing doctor!I had taken my son to see an ENT in the past who just of brushed off the fact that my son had 18 ear infections by 17 months old. Dr Leblanc took it very seriously and my son is finally getting tubes in his ears tomorrow! Superman he is!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1803541].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted May 24, 2011

Dr Leblanc is awesome. I am the lead singer in a local cover band and have had several appts over the last few years to have throat and vocal cords monitored. Dr Leblanc has helped me "get by" when my performance schedule is a bit on the grueling side. Dr Leblanc ans his front office staff ROCK and "Super-man" has kept me rockin for the last few years... Much Appreciated and Highly recommended ! GLC...

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1803540].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Jan. 6, 2011

He is an awesome Dr. Just like his alter ego, Superman.Great with kids and takes the time to explain everything.Highly recommend him.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1803539].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Nov. 23, 2010

He is a great doc. He has taken my daughters and my6 tonsils out. Highly recommend him. He is the most caring, empathetic, and informative doc that I have had yet.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1803538].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Aug. 3, 2010

Very satisfied so far.Recent surgery and all is as expected and explained

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1803537].votes_count ]]