Rate Dr. S. Mark Taylor

Dr. S. Mark Taylor's Ratings

By far one of the best Dr's I've had the pleasure of dealing with. Dr. Taylor is kind, listens intently, polite and a pleasure to deal with. Consider yourself lucky if you're one of his patients!

Submitted Sept. 24, 2013 | flag

Dr Taylor preformed surgery on me a few years back and I found him to be one of the most caring and professional doctors I have seen. I have had my share of doctors and Dr Taylor is in my opinion exceptional. I see him on an ongoing basis and I actually enjoy a visit to his office.I would recommend him to anyone.His staff is also very helpful and nice.

Submitted April 23, 2013 | flag

I did alot of research before I had my nose surgery. My sources worked at the hospital in Halifax and everyone I spoke to recommended Dr. Taylor. They told me he did all the most difficult surgeries in Atlantic Canada. I am glad I took their advice and I would suggest anyone considering rhinoplasty see Dr. Taylor for his opinion.

Submitted June 29, 2012 | flag

my condition called for minor surgery to increase my quality of life, therefore would have been covered under MSI...the only problem is that Dr. Taylor and his staff told me there was a 3-4 year wait to get this done at the hospital for free OR i could spend upwards of $8000 plus tax to get it taken care of at his private clinic in a month or two. I don't know what to think or believe of this doctor, and the health care system as a whole if this isn't extortion

Submitted March 4, 2012 | flag

An artist with a laser; delightful personality; a joy to be a patient

Submitted April 15, 2011 | flag

Dr. Taylor did injections on my veins on both my legs. I had ugly huge vericose veins and now I have smooth legs I am more then willing to show off. He is such a nice, caring, doctor and his secretary is very informative.

Submitted March 8, 2010 | flag

Dr. Taylor was amazing. He performed a laser laryngectomy on my father as a last resort. He also treated my father with dignity and respect unlike his doctors in Saint John. Although my father passed away in the end, if he had been lucky enough to see Dr. Taylor sooner, he surely would have enjoyed some quality of life for a time before his passing. He is a professional and caring doctor with excellent communication skills.

Submitted Aug. 25, 2009 | flag

Dr. Taylor was my surgeon for an upper eyelid tuck. His work is excellant and I am very pleased with the results. He was recommended to me by a friend and I am very happy she introduced me to him.

Submitted May 16, 2009 | flag

I feel he did not want to address my concerns with the facelift he performed. He has a great bedside manner but needs more practice in cosmetic surgery. I was not expecting the problems I encountered and did not feel Dr Taylor took them seriously. I hope he can or will make the necessary adjustments without charging me more money. All in all, I feel is a fine and caring young doctor.

Submitted May 2, 2009 | flag

Dr.Taylor Is the Best!His Skill and bedside manner is top notch.He performed a Very tricky,very long surgery on my parotid Gland,Of which the outcome could have been paralysis of my face and disfigurement.I have seen pics of many and heard stories from alot of people and I can honestly say I would put him up against the best in Canada or The US !! He is thorough and I feel we benefit from his team of interns(It is a teaching Hospital)And they are lucky to be learning from the best!! His dual Talents as an ENT and Plastic Surgery just enable him to do a much better job.

Submitted Feb. 14, 2008 | flag