You may also like

Rate Dr. Jay Keystone

Dr. Jay Keystone's Ratings

I was successfully treated by Dr Keystone for Lyme Disease. The treatment was daunting, difficult and there were complications, but it worked. I'm cured. It took me 10 years to be diagnosed here in Canada. I was infected in New Jersey, I pulled a deer tick off my leg. Because of that long 10 years of seeing many, many doctors I completely understand the frustration of people writing here. It's devastating to be sick and not have answers, but it's not helpful to spend your valuable physical and emotional energy being angry with Dr Keystone.
My understanding is that Dr Keystone doesn't want to subject people to the difficulties and risks of treatment that I went through if he isn't certain they have Lyme. He was extremely kind to me and showed compassion at every step. He told me that he believes other patients who think they might have Lyme are sick but he doesn't know what they have, it isn't Lyme and, so, can't he can't treat them for Lyme. If you are one of these patients I understand what you're going through, you will find an answer eventually. I truly hope you don't have Lyme Disease, but something else. I wouldn't wish it on anyone.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2786711].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted April 23, 2015

It is a sad state of affairs that such a person continues to practice and to hold the position that he does, given his complete lack of scientific knowledge regarding the vector-borne illnesses that are rapidly proliferating in North America. Shame on you Dr. Keystone - you have negatively affected the health outcomes of many patients due to your ignorance and ego.

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][2771367].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted April 9, 2015

You have to have no conscience at all to claim lyme disease does not exist. Even in the German regime there was the odd person who had integrity for human life and saved people. They dealt with truth and when the tables turned as they always did, they were on the right side. The truth is they know lyme is a scientific disease devastating victims but they only care about their career with a corrupt circle of doctors.

Was this rating useful? 2 [[ userState['ratings'][2770449].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted April 8, 2015

Dr. Keystone was wonderful. He saw us as soon as we arrived. He warned us about everything we could catch on our trip, including diseases with no vaccine available. He wasn't pushy, and did not try to up-sell us on anything that wasn't necessary. My favorite part was that he also did an overview of general travel safety for the area; he warned us about driving at night, the risks of being mugged, etc. He was kind, funny, and answered my questions thoughtfully. All his staff were friendly, and the office is super swaky!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2756394].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted March 24, 2015

Wonderful visit on Jan 30, 2015. I was not there to hear or challenge the abilities of Dr. Keystone I was there to listen and he did the same. I had sample piece of the 8ft tapeworm I removed from myself late November. I was not there for Lyme's Disease, for those who challenge his credentials, please apply for medical school, obtain the knowledge and credentials he has and take his job, if not please grow up and learn the internet is not your tool of influencing a patient who will seek his help. I feel for you if you have suffered, it is not his fault you do.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2704954].votes_count ]]

Submitted Jan. 31, 2015

I was super surprised to read the negative comments here. I have seen Keystone multiple times over the past few years - he's awesome!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2692991].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Jan. 22, 2015

If I could leave all zeros I would. Arrogant, ignorant, utterly incompetent. Couldn't properly diagnose and was dismissive. I am shocked he is still allowed to practice medicine, he should have retired a long time ago.

Was this rating useful? 2 [[ userState['ratings'][2686624].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Jan. 16, 2015

Dr Keystone is one of the best doctors with good experience and knowlede. He really take care of his patients.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2605715].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Nov. 4, 2014

RUN DO NOT WALK...RUN away from this arrogant geriatric dinosaur who has no business practicing medicine .....let ALONE working as a U of T prof poluting the minds of med students....that there is no Lyme in Canada!!! (my dog and I are both being treated 3 years too late).
This individual is personally responsible for the epidemic of END STAGE LYME DISEASE in Ontario. I say END STAGE not CHRONIC because not of us were ever properly diagnosed or treated until we figured out the incompetence of so called Infectious Disease in Canada.
I have spent my career in a science based field and have science degrees. My dog and I were both diagnosed using science. I have to be treated in the USA and an MRI has confirmed Lyme has gone to my brain.
At no point during my multiple visits to this individual was science used to diagnose me.
I worked in a hospital at one point for 13 years.....and afer this experience I now strongly believe there needs to be a cut off point to retire doctors.....before their Hippocratic oath becomes DO MORE HARM....then DO NO HARM!

Was this rating useful? 3 [[ userState['ratings'][2532872].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Sept. 11, 2014

Very knowledgeable MD -- he took detailed information about our travel itinerary, and gave clear recommendations. His staff was prompt and attentive. More than exceeded my expectations, would highly recommend to friends if they are planning any overseas travel. Great office location right on the subway line.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1803746].votes_count ]]