Rate Dr. Edward F. McClay

Dr. Edward F. McClay's Ratings

Physician statements contain many discrepancies including the number of treatments performed and dates of telephone conservations.Again, McClay refuses to return previous messages for him.It appears that he is denying any responsibility for my near death experience which came about directly from my 3rd treatment from him.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2139209].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Feb. 15, 2012

The absolute best. He saved my life. He designed a specific cancer treatment program for me and three years later I am still cancer free.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2139208].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Nov. 4, 2011

Excellent oncologist - thorough and compassionate, willing to do whatever it takes to help patients. Has wonderful staff who care about their patients.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2139207].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Dec. 9, 2006

Excellent Doctor and staff. Expert on Melanoma. Staff is good at calming frantic wives.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2139206].votes_count ]]