Dr. David Bell

Dr. David Bell

Rate Dr. David Bell

Dr. David Bell's Ratings

Got me right in and was very pleasant. I was under a lot of pain and he worked me in and I thank him for that. Excellent staff also.

Submitted Aug. 8, 2011 | flag

Dr. Bell was a very caring, knowledgeable doctor. He made me feel very comfortable and I felt that he was very confident. He is an excellent doctor in my opinion.

Submitted July 31, 2011 | flag

Dr Bell is an excellent doctor I couldn't ask for any better urologist. and his staff are also a super bunch they all deserve 10 out 10 ratings. He is very understanding and caring and has a super bedside manner... Always quick to see you and never much of a wait. Thanks Dr Bell...

Submitted March 20, 2011 | flag

Dr. Bell was actually the doctor that delivered me 23 years ago. He has seen me through everything! He is SO professional, and makes you feel comfortable in even the most uncomfortable of circumstances. I live in Vancouver now and make special trips back to Victoria just to see him. I have 110% trust in him. My only complaint is that there isn't enough doctors as kind, helpful, and knowledgeable as he is :)

Submitted March 8, 2011 | flag

I was referred to Dr Bell by my GP due to slowly rising PSA readings. The first appointment went well and I never really got a feel for him during my 9 minutes in his office. At my second appointment he immediately informed me that he would be doing a Biopsy and when I said that as far as I was aware there can be side effects he immeditely acted as if he had been personally offended, said there are side effects to everything, offered NO information, checked my prostrate, informed me that it was up to me if I wanted it done and ended the "CONSULTATION". Why the attitude? Where was his professionalism and wealth of information that day? I now question his skill level and wonder why he would be so defensive. I will not be returning to his office for any reason.

Submitted Nov. 21, 2010 | flag

very thorough and returned calls promptly. very knowledgable and pleasent to the patient

Submitted Sept. 27, 2010 | flag

I was referred to another urologist who upon receiving the results of my prostate biopsies referred me to Dr. Bell whom he said was the most knowledgeable surgeon to handle my operation. For this I am very grateful as Dr. Bell took the time to reassure me that my needs would be met and future treatment requirements would be monitored by himself and my family doctor. The operation and subsequent treatment by this doctor has been exemplorary. I could ask for nothing better and having now met others who have been under his care this feeling seems to be universal.

Submitted Oct. 2, 2009 | flag

Very professional and easy to talk to . I have been seeing him for many years and he is always willing to discuss any problems.

Submitted June 1, 2009 | flag

i can not say enough good things about dr bell and his staff they are truly fantastic people kind helpful and so pleasant god bless you all

Submitted Jan. 24, 2009 | flag

I was referred to Dr. Bell for a bladder exam by my G.P. after a routine urine test showed traces of blood. Albeit not the most comfortable exam I've endured, Dr. Bell was, in a word, amazing. He and the attending nurse both quickly put me to ease and explained step-by-step the procedure as it was happening. I have never encountered such a sincere and caring medical professional. Thank you, Dr. Bell!

Submitted Aug. 14, 2008 | flag