Dr. Stephen Budge

Rate Dr. Stephen Budge

Dr. Stephen Budge's Ratings

I have been under the care of Dr Budge for several years and he has always listen to my concerns and provided me with great care. he is exceptional and one a kind! I will not go to another GP unless absolutely necessary

Submitted Nov. 6, 2013 | flag

In early July I received a bloodwork form for my annual assessment.Immediately Dr B. called me to say that my IRON level had dropped even though my RBC and Hemoglobin were normal and I was bleeding somewhere. A stool sample came back positive for blood. He immediately booked a colonoscopy that revealed that the one polyp removed from my bowel was Stage 1 Cancer.I am now booked for a resection of that area of my bowel to be sure that all cancer is removed.If Dr.B. had not been so sharp to pick up this cancer I would have shown up in his office with Stage 3 or 4 Cancer which could have been fatal...Dr Buge is an honest,kind man plus a very sharp doctor.

Submitted Nov. 17, 2012 | flag

Dr. Budge is the best doctor anyone could have. He is caring and always takes the time to not only give advice he actually listens. I searched for 10 years for a family physician before finding him. We moved to Orleans 7 years ago and travel in to see him as I will never find another Doctor in my lifetime to meet his standards. I have numerous chronic conditions and live a "normal" life only because of his knowledge. I always leave his office on a happy note, feeling as though he actually cared about me.

Submitted Aug. 17, 2012 | flag

I'm 61. Steve Budge is by far the best doctor I have ever had. Knowledgeable, up to date, personable, thorough. He explains what is happening, why and what to do about it. He talks fast and in language that is understandable. I always learn something that I can pass along to friends. His mum and dad made sure he wouldn't be a cod fisherman. Smart parents. Thanks mum and dad.

Submitted Aug. 4, 2011 | flag

Dr. Budge is an exceptional family physician who is thorough, knowledgeable and extremely personable. He takes the time to explain his diagnosis and to answer any questions. His is obviously well-read, his advice is always from the most recent research, and he isn't quick to prescribe if there is an alternative. I'm sure he has hundreds (maybe thousands) of patients, but every time we see him I truly feel like he remembers me and my family. We recently moved out of the city and still drive in to see him. I would NEVER switch and I am so thankful he is our GP.

Submitted May 4, 2011 | flag

Dr. Budge is absolutely the best doctor I have ever met and I am honored he takes care of my health. Extremely knowledgeable, personal, patient, has saved my life by discovering a life -threatening condition. I have no words to describe the highest rank of professionalism he practices.

Submitted Feb. 9, 2011 | flag

Dr. Budge is a great doctor and he always takes his time to make sure that you understand everything before you leave. The staff is nice on most days but when they are not happy they are rude to the patients.

Submitted Oct. 18, 2010 | flag

Stephen Budge is representative of everything one could possibly desire in a doctor. Unfortunately, we find his staff to be cold and unhelpful. Perhaps this is because of pressure of work, but a short course in smiling would not be remiss.

Submitted May 6, 2010 | flag

Dr. Budge is the greatest Doctor of all times. He always was helpful and what he didn't know he found out the answer. He made me feel that he was a doctor who cared. He saw me through difficult times and I miss him. I moved to London and hope to keep him as my Doctor.(Mary Lappan)

Submitted Nov. 18, 2009 | flag

I like him very much. The only complaint here is that he is very slow usually, especially for walk-ins.

Submitted Aug. 31, 2009 | flag