You may also like

Rate Dr. Lenny Pillay

Dr. Lenny Pillay's Ratings

Hes a DOUCHEBAG!!! what an effin loser!!! Went there to have my allergic rhinitis checked..eventually i know my problem cos this was my issue eversince i was small..so i told him i had allergic rhinitis..right then and there he told me to shut up!!! Cos he said i shouldnt be doing the diagnosis!!! He told me that my job is just to tell him the symptoms cos im the patient and his job is to do the diagnosing cos hes the doctor! What an a-hole!!! He was soooo rude!!! Like allergic rhinitis is a pretty freakn difficult disease to figure out..my family doctor told me my problem and i just need a specialist to help me deal with it but he got sooo pissed when i said that medical term..like duh! Even kids know what allergic rhinitis is!!! I DONT RECOMMEND THIS ARROGANT RUDE DOCTOR!!!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2815705].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted May 22, 2015

What pleasure to have this doctor see me. He is professional and knowledgeable and takes the time to explain the diagnosis. Listens well,and is not in a hurry to shuttle you out the door. I would highly recommend dr. Pillay.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2797758].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted May 5, 2015

This doc doctor is a total joke I had infected tonnsils for four years because of this total joke of a doctor every time it was here take some flo nase like he make money off the stuff after telling my family doctor to send me to a real specialist I finnaly had my tonnnsils out after losing 60 pounds and feeling in my arms as well as randomly thoreing up and having to leave work because glass were so swollen and painful from fighting infections total prick should not be able to practice medicine

Was this rating useful? 2 [[ userState['ratings'][2679405].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Jan. 11, 2015

I am suppose to see this doctor to remove my tonsils and based on all these review, which seem pretty negative about him I think I will be consulting with my family doctor to get a different specialist. I did get that impression when I met that seemed superior to me like if u don't like your job why do you do this. Switch change it up do something up happy if u will. Thanks for the reviews. Prayer has helped seek a new answer. I don't think I'd like to be left with left over tonsil not only having to suffer for a longer period of time just to see someone else. Get it all done now.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2630771].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Nov. 24, 2014

I was sent to this dr because of swollen tonsils and he looked at me, said I needed a tonsillectomy and put me on the waiting list which was 6-12 months. My family dr check patients files (after they have been to another dr) and asked me to come in so she could see for herself. Thankful she did because it was cancer in one tonsil. Dr o'grady did the surgery 👍 and all is well. Not sure what would have happened if I had just went home to wait. There was no pain at all just swollen tonsils!! Not sure what to think of this dr!!

Was this rating useful? 2 [[ userState['ratings'][2575044].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Oct. 13, 2014

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2508166].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Aug. 21, 2014

Dr. Pillay is rude, feels he is superior to everyone and a waste of time. Go to some other Doctor if at all possible. Dr. Pillay will just make you feel worse.

Was this rating useful? 2 [[ userState['ratings'][2455159].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted April 12, 2014

I have seen Dr. Pillay for 6 years with my sinus who has been able to help me with the best treatment possible to deal with my allergies and sinus maintenance. He has willingly done CT scans over the years and has recently performed surgery due to a blocked passage and cleaned my sinus cavity out. He has been very kind and have quite enjoyed my visits with him as he has been very helpful, polite, and empathetic to my condition with a lot of knowledge to help guide me over the years. He has been one of the best specialists I have ever dealt with for those reasons. I hands down recommend him to others for sound advice and medical treatment. Trust him completely and do remember these are just doctors and they can't always fix something or a condition that is not fixable.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1804749].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Feb. 24, 2014

I am a 20 yrs female and had a tonsillectomy with Dr Pillay. He is a very nice man, but I am now 9 days Post surgery and just found out he left half my tonsil hanging beside my uvula. Being in post secondary in Calgary AB and having the surgery over Christmas holiday in Regina SK was the plan but now, It is very difficult to swallow, having ear aches all the time and will be continuing the "soft" food diet until I can find a different ENT to fix this problem and working/education in the health care field is not easy and having a high chance of having tonsillitis with half my tonsil beside the uvula is not an option. I now have to find a new ENT to fix the problem and to find one I trust not to mess this up any farther. I don't recommend him for any tonsillectomy.

Was this rating useful? 2 [[ userState['ratings'][1804748].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Dec. 25, 2013

My mother has recently seen Dr Pillay due to a internal maxillary bleed which is a life threatening condition, when requesting to ask questions about her further bleeding he advised me that he had already cancelled appointments 2 times because of doing surgery on her and he had spent enough time on her. The only time he felt the need to come and check on her was when she had heavy bleeding. On discharge he didn't feel the need to come and see her or leave any instructions other than call 911 if bleeding started again. I find he can be kind and caring but only when he feels like it, he doesn't seem to be capable of managing his time and figures it is his patient's fault that he is behind. All I can pray for is my mom will never have another bleed and if she does he won't be working that day and receive a different EENT.

Was this rating useful? 2 [[ userState['ratings'][1804747].votes_count ]]