Rate Dr. Lenny Pillay

Dr. Lenny Pillay's Ratings

Submitted Aug. 21, 2014 | flag

Dr. Pillay is rude, feels he is superior to everyone and a waste of time. Go to some other Doctor if at all possible. Dr. Pillay will just make you feel worse.

Submitted April 12, 2014 | flag

I have seen Dr. Pillay for 6 years with my sinus who has been able to help me with the best treatment possible to deal with my allergies and sinus maintenance. He has willingly done CT scans over the years and has recently performed surgery due to a blocked passage and cleaned my sinus cavity out. He has been very kind and have quite enjoyed my visits with him as he has been very helpful, polite, and empathetic to my condition with a lot of knowledge to help guide me over the years. He has been one of the best specialists I have ever dealt with for those reasons. I hands down recommend him to others for sound advice and medical treatment. Trust him completely and do remember these are just doctors and they can't always fix something or a condition that is not fixable.

Submitted Feb. 24, 2014 | flag

I am a 20 yrs female and had a tonsillectomy with Dr Pillay. He is a very nice man, but I am now 9 days Post surgery and just found out he left half my tonsil hanging beside my uvula. Being in post secondary in Calgary AB and having the surgery over Christmas holiday in Regina SK was the plan but now, It is very difficult to swallow, having ear aches all the time and will be continuing the "soft" food diet until I can find a different ENT to fix this problem and working/education in the health care field is not easy and having a high chance of having tonsillitis with half my tonsil beside the uvula is not an option. I now have to find a new ENT to fix the problem and to find one I trust not to mess this up any farther. I don't recommend him for any tonsillectomy.

Submitted Dec. 25, 2013 | flag

My mother has recently seen Dr Pillay due to a internal maxillary bleed which is a life threatening condition, when requesting to ask questions about her further bleeding he advised me that he had already cancelled appointments 2 times because of doing surgery on her and he had spent enough time on her. The only time he felt the need to come and check on her was when she had heavy bleeding. On discharge he didn't feel the need to come and see her or leave any instructions other than call 911 if bleeding started again. I find he can be kind and caring but only when he feels like it, he doesn't seem to be capable of managing his time and figures it is his patient's fault that he is behind. All I can pray for is my mom will never have another bleed and if she does he won't be working that day and receive a different EENT.

Submitted Dec. 16, 2013 | flag

By far one of the best specialists I have gone to in Regina. Doctor Pillay was knowledgable and very warm towards me and my dad. We only had to wait 10 minutes before being called in. Once in his office, my dad and me felt very welcome and he explained in great detail of what he was going to do to help with my ear issues. Due to the state my ear was in, I did feel some pain and pressure but Dr. Pillay had great bed side manners. Afterwards, I went through a hearing test and then he explained to me on how my ear was now before I left, and told me that if my ear starts to bug me again, to come back and see him. I went from being almost deaf in my right ear to hearing great and I was so relieved to hear that there was no permanent damage. Thank you Dr. Pillay! I'd recommend him to anyone (:

Submitted Aug. 1, 2013 | flag

I have been dealing with dr pillay since November 2012, and other than having to wait an hour after our apt to see him he has always been good. My son has had bad infections since September 2012, and dr pillay has left it up to us to put tubes in his ears. Today he was completely arrogant and rude to us, we( parents) are smokers who do not smoke in the house and around our son, dr pillay had put all the blame on smoking to why he has ear problems. I aware that our smoking is affecting him, but I also know many other children with bad ear problems and parents do not smoke. He was also very rude about the fungal infection my son got a month ago. In less then 4 weeks he was on two different types of antibiotics and from that developed a fungal rash. Dr pillay rudely made the comment it was our fault of bad hygiene. After this visit I would not recommend him, he gave us the impression that our life style is the cause of his ear infections.

Submitted July 16, 2013 | flag

This doctor did not know how to help with Meniere's and my condition worsened over a year's time. Not until I changed to a different ENT specialist and changed medications did I begin to improve and continue to do so. I don't recommend him for ear problems. His attitude to the patient needs great improvement also.

Submitted Nov. 25, 2012 | flag

The man thinks he his very superior to the patient. While in his office I was made to feel very foolish for wasting his time. I believe he has a God-like complex. Sorry just calling it like I see it. I hope when he needs medical help he has the same experience.

Submitted Nov. 24, 2011 | flag

"Experienced" this dr recently over the past year getting consults leading up to a tonsillectomy. Each time was made to feel small and stupid. Finding that recovering/surviving his tonsillectomy has meant extreme jaw soreness and swelling of the tongue/uvula that has gone on for days now. Had this procedure done the old fashion way years ago and the recovery was maybe two days. This new laser option has been slower and more painful. I'm not sure what happened to cause this and I can guarantee you it wasn't communicated that the healing would be this long or that there were issues that could create this scenario. Just wanted to voice that to everyone.

Submitted May 9, 2011 | flag