Rate Dr. Michael K. Wing

Dr. Michael K. Wing's Ratings

Dr. Wing is a kind, compassionate, caring, and understanding physician. I am so fortunate to have found him at a time when I needed it the most after being diagnosed with cancer. He also is very intelligent. He scored 99th percentile on his Oncology exams. He was able to explain things to me in a way that no other doctor was able to do for me. I received excellent care and now I am cancer free because of him!

Submitted Oct. 22, 2013 | flag

Wonderful Doctor. EXTREMELY INTELLIGENT. Easy to talk to. Friendly efficient staff. Clean attractive facility. Everything about him and his practice is exemplary. My primary care physician choose him for me. Could not have been a better choice for me. The women who work for him will treat you like you want to be treated. Can not say enough good about this medical staff. If you are looking for this kind of doctor, try him out. His office right now is just a little bit behind Palms West Hospital. On the first floor, plenty of parking and easy to get to. I usually do not like going to the doctor, but with him, I do not mind it at all because they treat you right.

Submitted July 25, 2012 | flag