Dr. Michael K. Wing

Grad. Year: 1991

Answers Email: Unknown
Online Appt. Scheduling: Unknown
Accepting New Patients:Y

Profile updated 21/11/13    Submit profile update    Subscribe to profile updates

Rating: 5.0 out of 5 (5 is best), based on 2 reviews. Dr. Michael K. Wing has an excellent overall rating on RateMDs.com. smile

New! - Questions and answers about this doctor

Oncologist / Hematologist-related: cancer, lymphoma, anemia, sickle cell, breast cancer, lung cancer, melanoma, leukemia, blood disease, tumors, radiation, chemotherapy, CML
The following ratings and comments have not been substantiated by RateMDs.com.
Date Staff Punctual Helpful Knowledge Review Comments

21/11/13 SYSTEM: City changed from "WELLINGTON" to "SEBRING"
RID: 3576278
22/10/13 5 5 5 5 Dr. Wing is a kind, compassionate, caring, and understanding physician. I am so fortunate to have found him at a time when I needed it the most after being diagnosed with cancer. He also is very intelligent. He scored 99th percentile on his Oncology exams. He was able to explain things to me in a way that no other doctor was able to do for me. I received excellent care and now I am cancer free because of him!
Insurance: Medicare
Respond
RID: 2383764
25/07/12 5 5 5 5 Wonderful Doctor. EXTREMELY INTELLIGENT. Easy to talk to. Friendly efficient staff. Clean attractive facility. Everything about him and his practice is exemplary. My primary care physician choose him for me. Could not have been a better choice for me. The women who work for him will treat you like you want to be treated. Can not say enough good about this medical staff. If you are looking for this kind of doctor, try him out. His office right now is just a little bit behind Palms West Hospital. On the first floor, plenty of parking and easy to get to. I usually do not like going to the doctor, but with him, I do not mind it at all because they treat you right.
Insurance: Humana