Rate Dr. Stacey Williams

Dr. Stacey Williams's Ratings

Dr. Williams is an amazing specialist. Switched to her almost 5 years ago after having surgery. Former specialist told me nothing was wrong and within 3 days I was at 2 different emergency departments. Dr. Williams is an amazing doctor and I would recommend her to everyone. Only problem is the VG secretaries she has now, when I started seeing her she had an amazing secretary in her private practice but she is no longer there now that Dr. Williams moved to the VG 9th floor. Can deal with the idiot secretaries because of Dr. Williams.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1805024].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted April 10, 2013

Dr. Stacey Williams is one of the most compationate, caring doctor/specialist I've ever had, I switched to her because I was not happy with my former specialist, she takes the time I need to answers my questions, she explains everything I ask about and she is very helpful and very very knowledge. She has told me things in my first visit that I didn't know in years with another sepcialist. And for a specialist she is pretty good with being on time, not perfect but not the wait you have with some!! I'll see no one else and am glad she is younger then me, so I can go through my years with her.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1805023].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted March 25, 2013

Had my scope done yesterday was very nervous, I must say Dr. Williams treated me like a person, not a name and number. Very pleasant bedside manner. Extremely easy to talk to. Nice to have such a genuinely concerned Dr.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1805022].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Feb. 21, 2013

Dr. Williams is what everyone dreams of in a doctor: totally competent with a superb bedside manner.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1805021].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Nov. 26, 2012

3rd doctor i had, for coleitis. thanks to her i am in remussion

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1805020].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted June 6, 2012

A great specialist, with a fantastic bed side manner. Also, fabulous support staff.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1805019].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Dec. 7, 2011

For months, I had the sensation that there was something near the top of my esophagus and found myself swallowing constantly in attempts to relieve it. I was sent to Dr. Williams and she did not take my claims as seriously as I had hoped. She dismissed my claims and tried to convince me it was habit/psychological. Fortunately, she agreed to do a scope, which revealed esophagitis and gastric ulcers. It was not a good feeling to have her question the legitimacy of my claims.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1805018].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Nov. 21, 2011

GR.WILLIAMS HAS BEEN MY SPEALIST FOR A NUMBER OF YEARS,I FIND SHE TAKES THE TIME TO EXPLAIN THINGS IN EASY WAYS TO UNDERSTAND. SHE IS NOT AFRAID TO SAY I FONT KNOW BUT i WILL FIND OUT, IF EXTRA TESTING OR SCOPES ARE NEEDED THEN SHE WILL DO. AS HER PATIENT I FEEL I AM IN GOOD HANDS. HER STAFF ARE HELPFUL, RESPECTFUL.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1805017].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted March 9, 2010

When I first seen Dr Williams she order a bowel scan and found a large polyp which couldn`t be removed by scope so she called in another Doctorand removed surgically. She is a wonderful Dr and has time to listen and knowns her stuff. Highly reguarded. Anita Oicle

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1805016].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Jan. 10, 2010

Dr. Williams is one of the best Dr's I have ever had the pleasure of meeting. She puts her patients at ease and always has their best interest at heart. She is compassionate and does not discount you symptoms or feelings about your condition. The only complaint I have is that I didn't find her sooner....

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1805015].votes_count ]]