Rate Dr. Joseph A. Colletta

Dr. Joseph A. Colletta's Ratings

WHEN YOU ARE FACING A DOUBLE MASTECTOMY YOU WANT DR. COLLETTA . I LOVE HIM !! HE SAVED MY LIFE, AND I FELT VERY COMFOTATBLE WITH HIM FROM THE VERY FIRST VISIT, TO THE SMILE BEFORE SURGERY. I HOPE I NEVER HAVE A SITUATION LIKE THIS IN THE FUTURE, BUT HE'S STAYING IN MY CELL PHONE FAVORITES.

Submitted July 31, 2014 | flag

Dr. Colletta is the best surgeon ever.Not only he is a very skilled and knowledgeable professional, but he is also a very kind, compassionate and humble person. I am so glad that he was the one that did my mastectomy. I am recovering very well, he did an amazing job. What other doctor would call you from his vacation, to inform you the results of your pathology? I am very grateful for all that he has done for me and highly recommend him!

Submitted Nov. 20, 2013 | flag

Hearing that you have breast cancer is a very scary experience - Dr Coletta was recommended to me and I asked several people about him. Everyone said he is the best. And he was - in every way. Very caring - we first thought I could have a lumpectomy but after testing he knew I would need a mastectomy - when he came into the office he placed a caring hand on my shoulder and I knew right away what he was going to tell me. He explained everything to me in great detail including why he wanted to test some lymph nodes. This was the absolute best experience I have had with a doctor - any doctor!

Submitted July 11, 2013 | flag

Dr. Colletta was recommended to me by multiple doctors and patients. Not only is he an incredibly skillful surgeon, but he also has an very caring and calm manner and takes time to explain things in a way that patients can understand. He returns phone calls promptly and really seems to care about his patients. I had two surgeries with him for breast cancer and was very pleased with how they went. He also called me late one evening as soon as he got the good news on my pathology report so that I would not have to wait until business hours the following morning. I would highly recommend him and am so grateful he has been part of my treatment team.

Submitted Jan. 21, 2012 | flag

I came through the ER for appendicitis, and Dr. Colletta was assigned to me. I was nervous since I had no idea who he was and have a bleeding disorder that always complicates my surgeries, but he reassured me and had a nice bedside manner. The nurses and even the anesthesiologist had very high opinions of him, so that also put my mind at ease. My surgery went very well, and I feel lucky to have gotten Dr. Colletta as my surgeon. It's so important to have a surgeon who is highly skilled, kind, and reliable when you are in a crisis. He's going in my phonebook.

Submitted Jan. 5, 2012 | flag

Dr. Coletta is very knowledgeable,and explains how the procedure will take place in detail, always has times for all of your questions and concerns. Highly recommend!

Submitted July 18, 2010 | flag

great doctor, very caring and helpful, takes time to answer questions and is a excellent surgeon. After my consultatin witth him I came home 100% confident about what needed to be done.

Submitted Dec. 13, 2008 | flag