Rate Dr. Winston Parkhill

Dr. Winston Parkhill's Ratings

This man remade my face after a terrible car accident in 1995. His caring and compassionate nature helped, me a yound mother at the time through a most difficult time. The work he did to rebuild my face was incredible. He cared and he took his time to reassure me I was in good hands. There is no proasie high enough for what Dr. Winston Parkhill did for me. I am now 49 and my face still looks very, very good! I had deep 'tattooing from the paint being imbedded under my skin, my nose was cut off and my right lip completly missing. How can you ever thank a man for giving you your face back. My deepest appreciation for all that your magicals have done for me and other! Cheers Sharon

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1805109].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Oct. 28, 2010

I wish I had thought to look for a site like this a few years ago when he was working.I had pressures on my butt in the early 90's .I was referred to him to get rid of them.I found him ignorent & full of himself. He spoke down to me constantly.I used to go to the app with my mother I had stop that so he would have to speak to me & not her. One operation should have fixed the problem but thanks to his poor recommendations I went through 6. All the while he would blame me for the recurance.It took an OT to give me the proper advice to remedy my situation.He is a joke of doctor & thank god he's gone. He might have been able to saw skin but anY surgeon can do that.He rarely showed his face after he did my operations & on the rare occasion that he did he wouldn't hang around long enough to answer questions if didn't have them right in front of you so you could fire them at him as fast as you could.Good ridance Parkhill.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1805108].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Aug. 19, 2009

Dr. Parkhill is an amazing human being. I had to have my pinky finger amputated over 30 yrs ago, due to a botch job by another Doctor (Dr. Erdogan). Dr. Parkhill did an excellent job on my hand. Most people don't even notice my missing finger. I will never forget this great Doctor.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1805107].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted May 3, 2009

Dr. Parkhill saved my life. He is an extremely compasionate and competent doctor. Anyone would be lucky to have Dr. Parkill has their plastic surgeon.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1805106].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted May 8, 2008

Dr. Parkhill is the greatest plastic surgeon of all time....the undisputed champion of plastic surgeons....did remarkable work on my neck after a vicious dog bite....

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1805105].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted May 6, 2008

Dr Parkhill is a musician's best friend with his expertise he has kept the pickers and griners going for years myself included. His firm hand shake (don't squee) and smile makes you feel comfortable the minute you meet him. He operated on me and my musical friends over the years and kept us picking so we wish him all the best in his retirement and hope he has many long years of enjoyment. I count him as one of my best friends. An excellent doctor who looked after me for many years. I wish him well banjoman

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1805104].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted May 11, 2007

I hear that Dr Parkhill has retired. That is too bad. He treated me for 18 months in 05/06. He is a great surgeon but a better man - so kind & gentle. A great friendly "bedside" manner. He explains everything well & is so considerate! So much experience & expertise is lost to the field with his retirement. Good luck and enjoy your retirement Wimpey!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1805103].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted May 3, 2007

Dr.Parkhill operated on my son-in-law two years ago for melanoma. He explained everything to us in terms we could understand. He followed up with phone calls after the surgery as well. When my son-in-law could make it to an appointment as he was too weak, Dr. Parkhill came to him. Not many doctors would care enough to do that. Then he wrote my daughter a nice letter after her husband passed away. He is really a very caring and compassionate man. He will be truly missed.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1805102].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted April 20, 2007

DR. PARKHILL REPAIRED MY BROKEN NOSE OVER 30 YEARS AGO AND I HAVE NEVER HAD A PROBLEM WITH IT SINCE. LAST YEAR HE REPLACED AN ARTHRITIC THUMB JOINT AND AM WAITING TO HAVE THE OTHER THUMB DONE. I WOULD TRUST THIS MAN WITH MY LIFE. STUDYING MAKES YOU A GREAT DOCTOR, BUT NO AMOUNT OF STUDYING CAN TEACH YOU HOW TO BE AS COMPASIONATE AND CARING AS DR. WINSTON PARKHILL.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1805101].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted March 17, 2007

I havent met a more gentle and compassionate human being in all my life i caught flesh eating disease when i had my 1st baby and i had to get skin graphs and he was the one who did my 2 surguries.I dont think that there is another plastic surgon who could have done a better job.He would talk to me and ask me about my baby and all while he was examining me to take my mind off the pain(let me tell u there aint nothing more painful the getting this disease and skin graphs too)he is a genuine angel.I have one more surgury left and i dont think that he will be able to do it if he is retiring and im so sad to hear that he wil be gone,i have a few friends that had to see him also and they all liked him.I think of him all the time,and he helped me get trough the roughest time of my life and i cant imagine how the QE is gona do with out him.hes a great teacher and explains all the news weather good, bad and eases ur heart when it seems to be broken.hes my angle gonna miss him.luv ivy and icysis

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1805100].votes_count ]]