Dr. Joanne MacDonald

Rate Dr. Joanne MacDonald

Dr. Joanne MacDonald's Ratings

This Dr is TERRIABLE! Seen her once for 10 mins and was not concerned at all about my suicidal thoughts. Gave me a prescription for a handful of pills and sent me on my way! I had to go to a walk in clinic the very next day and explain to a Dr there everything that was going on just like I did with Dr MacDonald and the Dr at the clinic was more caring and concerned. Told me I had something a bit more serious than anxiety like DR MacDonald believed I had. Was given a pres for an anti depressant and guess what in a few days I felt 10 times better! Dr MacDonald could have done this for me but she choose not too and just brushed me off I will never see this Dr again she is just plain terrible, didn't listen to me or even seemed the least bit concerned with what was going on.

Submitted May 13, 2013 | flag

This woman saved my life. Saw her for PPD, I don't know what I would have done if I didn't see her when I did. A Godsend.

Submitted Nov. 4, 2011 | flag

Excellent listener, easy to talk to, extremely helpful and understanding. She has a way of making you feel at ease, and has incredible insight.

Submitted April 6, 2009 | flag

Excellent doctor who listens and follows through on referrals and information requests. Truly a great person.

Submitted June 11, 2008 | flag