Dr. Sameh F. Wanis

Grad. Year:

Answers Email: Unknown
Online Appt. Scheduling: Unknown
Accepting New Patients:Y

Rating: 3.4 out of 5 (5 is best), based on 5 reviews. Dr. Sameh F. Wanis has a fair overall rating on RateMDs.com. neutral

New! - Questions and answers about this doctor

The following ratings and comments have not been substantiated by RateMDs.com.
Date Staff Punctual Helpful Knowledge Review Comments

20/10/13 SYSTEM: First Name changed from "Sameh" to "Sameh F."

04/09/13 SYSTEM: City changed from "LAKE WORTH" to "Palm Springs"
RID: 1521829
25/08/11 5 5 5 5 Dr Wanis and his entire staff are very helpful, and knowledgeable. Every time I called the office I was treated with respect special thanks to Maryellen and the ARNP there are the best. I delivered one child and Dr Wanis went above and beyond to accommodate myself and husband wishes. I had a C-section and tubes tied.
Insurance: Medicare
RID: 1406084
04/04/11 5 5 5 5 THIS OFFICE GOES OUT OF THEIR WAY TO HELP ME GET MY INSURANCE AND ALWAYS SHOW THEY CARE...AND DR WANIS HAS EXCELLENT BED MANNERS...I LOOOOVE THEM...THANK YOU
RID: 1033070
13/11/09 1 3 1 1 STAFF IS HORRIBLE AND RUDE!!! DR IS NOT SENSITIVE AT ALL, AFTER 4 MONTHS OF WEEKLY VISITS PROBLEM STILL EXIST.....
RID: 709585

25/10/08 1 1 1 1
RID: 677330
02/09/08 5 5 5 5 I delivered both childern with Dr.Wanis and I am very comfortable with him he is always been very upfornt with me and has always gotten me in the same day if I had a problem and he has always listened to my concerns that I voiced and has always been helpfull I plan on going to him as long as I can and delivering and future childern with him.