Rate Dr. Mark Jaffe

Dr. Mark Jaffe's Ratings

Dr. Jaffe is one of the most knowledgable, warm and caring doctors I have ever met. I never had a thorough examination like the one he performed! He explained everything in detail and gave me his full attention at all times. He has great energy and a terrific sense of humor. A brilliant diagnostician!

Submitted March 23, 2014 | flag

Worst Dr ever!! Will never go back!. They have no sympathy and can care less! Also was told that they ran out of treatment options and basically I have to just deal that he didn't have time to help me. Worst experience I've ever had, he truly could careless about your feelings.

Submitted March 19, 2014 | flag

Have been seeing Doctor Jaffe for years now. He is a highly competent, focused, energetic individual who really cares about his patients. His Staff have been there since day 1 and are very supportive and professional.

Submitted May 29, 2013 | flag

He has been treating my Lupus for 12 years and I have paid cash to see him during 2 lapses of insurance. I trust him with my life and run EVERYTHING any other doctor has told me by him first!

Submitted Sept. 20, 2012 | flag

Dr. Jaffe is very pragmatic and adept. He always give his best to his patient.

Submitted Feb. 4, 2012 | flag

This doctor is fast and good but he is not flexible with appointments. It is extremely difficult to get an appoitnment when it is convenient for the patient. He has two offices and you must only visit one because he does not move files from one office to the other. THis office needs to get with the Technology age.

Submitted Oct. 6, 2011 | flag

Love Love Love Him,He is very caring no wait time love his hyperness I have been diagnosed with RA and am looking forward to working with him on my on my pain management

Submitted Sept. 26, 2011 | flag

Dr. Jaffe is a very punctual, hyper doctor and always seemed rushed. He treated me for rheumatoid arthritis and kept on top of everything regarding my medications and helping get out of pain. He also helped me with severe neck and shoulder pain. I am grateful to him for helping me get social security disability. He helped me so much at the time I needed him.

Submitted Dec. 23, 2010 | flag

He has been my doctor for over 10 years, and I even paid visits in cash when my old insurance company did not cover him. He's that good.

Submitted July 14, 2010 | flag

Dr. Jaffe diagnosed me with Rheumatoid Arthritis after years of being misdiagnosed. He cares enough to delve in-depth to uncover the problem and find a solution. I am grateful to have him as my Rheumatologist. He confers with my primary care Physician, doesn't make his patients wait endlessly in the waiting room and takes his job as a healer personally. I would recommend Dr. Jaffe to anyone who needs a medical professional dedicated to his Practice and his patients. C. Nash

Submitted June 27, 2009 | flag