Rate Dr. Brian Brodie

Dr. Brian Brodie's Ratings

I only need one word to describe DR. Brody AWESOME !!!!!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2657547].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Dec. 18, 2014

Outstanding Doctor. I've known him for well over a decade--knowledgeable, courteous, and to the point. There appear to be a few negative comments from some users here associated with his name, but these are understandable since he is a no-nonsense physician and tells it like it is--traits that won't endear him to those who don't like to accept hard advice. I'd recommend him in a heartbeat, but he is so popular that it is nearly impossible to see him at times!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1805757].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted June 19, 2013

Dr.Brodie has belittled me, pretty much telling me I don't know my own body. Being pregnant and younger, he treats me like I don't know anything. For my ultrasound appointment he sent me to a clinic that refused to tell me the gender of my baby, and sent back 'inconclusive' results. He has dismissed any concerns I have had, and has sabotaged my family medically. My step mom is on too much lithium for depression SHE DOESN'T EVEN HAVE, and he said to my dad he 'can't justify the cost of x-rays' when my father clearly has many broken bones, in very vital places. He's ONLY concerned about money, and he should've retired a LONG time ago.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1805756].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted July 6, 2011

Although Dr Brodie is a fine Doctor his uncaring and sometimes unattentive staff make a visit to this too large clinic unpleasant.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1805755].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted April 3, 2011

O.k, So I visit the Doctor with an upper body injury and he puts me off work, after reviewing an X-ray that shows a problem with my shoulder,and neck area, and recently submits a report to WCB indicating a Low back problem,!! and now my claim with WCB is in jeopardy due to a conflict in the reports by the Doctor & another health professional that I see 3 times a week, and he refuses to recognise the other persons professional opinion.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1805754].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Dec. 10, 2010

I had Dr. Brodie when he had an office in Burns Lake BC. He was a great doctor, took care of us very good, he delievered my first daughter 16yrs ago. Thanks for everything Dr.Brodie. He's a great doctor, always on time

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1805753].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Aug. 11, 2009

I was referred to Dr. Brodie for my first pregnancy he is now both my daughter and my family doctor...one of the best I've had

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1805752].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted March 26, 2008

I recently transferred to Dr. Brodies office. Although I have no problem with the doctor himself his office staff are blunt, rude and uncaring individuals. I've never had to DEMAND a appointment to see my doctor! Don't tick them off either... now I have to wait 2 weeks to get in. If there wasn't such a demand for doctors, his clerical staff would never hold a job in any service position... but I really have no choice. Doctors are hard to come by and although Dr. Brodie is a great doctor, I'd switch to another if it meant not having to deal with those clowns. I'm sure there might be one or two good ones... I just haven't met one yet.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1805751].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted March 20, 2008

I was referred to Dr. Brodie when I was pregnant for the 1st time. First few visits I felt very rushed and he did not take the time to address my small questions. Every appt I waited at least an hour to get in, even when my appt is at 9am! Unexceptable. The front staff do not seem to care about patients, they dictate when you can get in and if stuff gets done for you. One lady told me rudley there was no way i'd get an ultrasound (which dr brodie wanted ASAP) before she'd even picked up the phone! Very unfriendly, except Esther, she was great. Unfortunetly, I miscarried at 14 weeks and he was very compassionate and concerned. I couldnt make my appt due to the weather and he called me on his lunch hour to give me instructions. My follow ups since my miscarriage have been hard to schedule due to him being so busy, the office staff are very unacommadating. Overall I liked Dr. Brodie but would prefer a midwife when I get pregnant again, since I would rather not deal with the office staff.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1805750].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted March 4, 2008

There are just too many things I could go on about; His rude bedside manor, poor judgement,arrogance,lack of empathy or understanding. I found another Dr. not soon enough.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1805749].votes_count ]]