Rate Dr. Eugene J. Strasser

Dr. Eugene J. Strasser's Ratings

Tuesday, May 06, 2014 Because I am pleased with the results, and aforementioned it to Dr. E Strasser, at his suggestion, I am submitting my opinion and gratitude regarding Dr. E Strasser, for the following: April 24th, 2014 performed reconstructive surgery to right nostril and realigned the center cartilage; a graft from behind right ear provided nostril's enlargement. This was accepted by Medicare (CarePlus) because it was to increase inhalations and exhalations through the nasal passage way that had been damaged, many years back.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2397321].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted May 6, 2014

Dr. Strasser is amazing! He is honest and not money hungry like a lot of others in his field. He provides a natural look with all his work, never artificial. I have had rhinoplasty, breast augmentation, and lipo and my results are amazing and natural. He is also an expert with fillers, again, only natural results, never fake. If you don't need it, he will tell you no! But will offer the correct suggestion to correct your concerns. No way I would ever go to any other doctor, he is the best!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2397319].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted April 8, 2014

After 11 years of looking at my unsightly abdominal scar I decided to have it removed. I did some research and chose to have Dr. Strasser do the surgery. He went over the details of everything with me and even showed me some photos of other scar revision results so I could know what to expect. I couldn't be more pleased with the results. 5 months later and I can barely see where the scar was. I have since then referred 2 of my family members to Dr. Strasser.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][628145].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted April 23, 2013

Procedure did not turn out the way he said it would. He was not helpful in rectifying the problem.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][628144].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted April 11, 2013

Very comfortable. Everything went great. So happy now.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][628143].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Dec. 23, 2012

I have had a breast augment, rhinoplasty and lipo on thighs. I look very natural, no one can believe I have had my breasts or nose done. Dr. Strasser is a perfectionist and artist. But he is also compassionate and honest, as a lot of other surgeons I intervied were greedy and arrogant. I very highly recommend Dr. Strasser, he is such a great doctor.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][628142].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted June 28, 2010

I had breast augmentation with saline implants & had no complications besides slight rippling (which apparently is common with saline implants). The nurse anesthesiologist was very nice and comforting..I would like to get a re-do with silicone this time, and after reading other doctors ratings I think I will be going back to Dr. Strasser because safety/healthwise I trust him not to risk my life or my health.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][628141].votes_count ]]