You may also like

Rate Dr. Bawa Randhawa

Dr. Bawa Randhawa's Ratings

Let me start off with talking about this Dr. From what my family has seen. We've been dealing with Dr. Randhawa for a little over 20 years. Several years ago my mom had a severe headache and severe pain all over her body. Dr Randhawa couldn't figure it out, so instead of recommending her to go to the ER, he told her to take Tylenol. That very day my mom's pain got so much worse that she could no longer move her body and an abululance was required. When my mom got to the ER she was taken into a quarantined room right after some test results, she had been diagnosed with a disease. The Dr at the hospital told us she was 10 minutes away from dying. The lack of care Dr. Randhawa has for his patients is absolutely ridiculous, if you have several problems, he will tell you he'll deal with one and you can come back the next day and talk about the other one.
The staff at his office, are absolutely unprofessional, they don't fax paperwork when it needs to be faxed. They don't care much for patients and they also hang up on you, without calling back.
if anyone is currently at this Dr's office I would advise and highly recommend to switch to another family Dr.
If you enjoy coming in with who knows what kind of pain and having a Dr only prescribe Tylenol then Dr. Bawa Randhawa is the right Dr. For you. I've always secretly thought he was sponsored by Tylenol.
anyways to wrap this up, I am switching Dr's and would not recommend him or his other 2 Dr's to anyone else.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2813074].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted May 20, 2015

He is rude sometimes. And does not give any feedback after tests results.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2783552].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted April 21, 2015

Dr. Randhawa is a fantastic doctor. I have been seeing him since 2005 and up until now i have never had a problem with him. I can a day before and get in the next day and even better if a ask for a emergency appointment I get it right away. The staff is great and very helpful.

Was this rating useful? 2 [[ userState['ratings'][2698246].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Jan. 26, 2015

Horrible unprofessional doctor and so does his staff. Begin with himself,he is ignorant and rude. Do not take illness seriouslly. Never even go for anything, stupid doctor he is. His staff is same, unprofessional, illmannered, does not understand what appointment mean. I was bearing with this doctor and his staff for over a long period of time but I am moving to another doctor. If he does not care for the patient we dont care for them, We pay them!!

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][2658762].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Dec. 19, 2014

I have taken my grandma to this doctor many times and each time he proved to be a horrible doctor. During her latest appointment he brought his cellular phone into the room and was on hold with telus. While my grandma was talking he interrupted her and began talking on the phone with telus about his personal phone line at home. He talked for a good 15 minutes before he got back to my grandma and then was interrupted with another phone call. At this point we just left. He was extremely rude and does not care about his patients. I would give him zero stars but that was not an option.

Was this rating useful? 3 [[ userState['ratings'][2543843].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Sept. 20, 2014

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][1805817].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Aug. 26, 2011

I was sent to Dr. Bawa for what I was hoping for a professional analysis on some reoccurring back pain. First of all I waited 1.5 hrs before I spoke to him. He claims to be a specialists, but none of my questions were answered.

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][1805816].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted May 3, 2011

Love this doctor, he is smart and understanding.. keep up the good work BAWA> the staff is extremely wonderful.

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][1805815].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted April 9, 2011

DR Randhawa is very rude,not listing to patient.His office is very crowded.Loud TV like a theater.He was my doctor but no more. He is working 7 days weak.He is good for peoples for ICBC WCB for paper work.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1805814].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted April 2, 2011

Dr. randhawa is a wonderful doctor and a very nice person. He's been my doctor for over 20 years. I have never been rushed through and every question or concern I've had has been answered in detail. the staff is very helpful and very respectful at all times. It may take sometime to see the doctor, but I don't mind because i know he will do his very best to treat me and other patients. keep it up dr. randhawa :)

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1805813].votes_count ]]