Rate Dr. Bawa Randhawa

Dr. Bawa Randhawa's Ratings

I have taken my grandma to this doctor many times and each time he proved to be a horrible doctor. During her latest appointment he brought his cellular phone into the room and was on hold with telus. While my grandma was talking he interrupted her and began talking on the phone with telus about his personal phone line at home. He talked for a good 15 minutes before he got back to my grandma and then was interrupted with another phone call. At this point we just left. He was extremely rude and does not care about his patients. I would give him zero stars but that was not an option.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2543843].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Sept. 20, 2014

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1805817].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Aug. 26, 2011

I was sent to Dr. Bawa for what I was hoping for a professional analysis on some reoccurring back pain. First of all I waited 1.5 hrs before I spoke to him. He claims to be a specialists, but none of my questions were answered.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1805816].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted May 3, 2011

Love this doctor, he is smart and understanding.. keep up the good work BAWA> the staff is extremely wonderful.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1805815].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted April 9, 2011

DR Randhawa is very rude,not listing to patient.His office is very crowded.Loud TV like a theater.He was my doctor but no more. He is working 7 days weak.He is good for peoples for ICBC WCB for paper work.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1805814].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted April 2, 2011

Dr. randhawa is a wonderful doctor and a very nice person. He's been my doctor for over 20 years. I have never been rushed through and every question or concern I've had has been answered in detail. the staff is very helpful and very respectful at all times. It may take sometime to see the doctor, but I don't mind because i know he will do his very best to treat me and other patients. keep it up dr. randhawa :)

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1805813].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Jan. 30, 2011

Horrible doctor. So hard to get an appointment with him, then it takes an hour waiting in his office. Then when you finally get to see him, it's rushed. He just wants to get as many appointments as possible, doesn't care about diagnosing any issues.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1805812].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Oct. 2, 2010

He is a wonderful doctor who takes care of his patients very well. It might take a little time to see the doctor but he helps you with all your problems. The staff is very helpful and wonderful. I would refer this doctor to anyone who is in need for a family doctor.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1805811].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted April 5, 2010

This doctor lacks professionalism..and "gossips" with his patients about other patients...his entire practice is based on the uneducated and immigrant population who don't know any better..and think it is normal to sit in an office for 1-2 hours for an appointment...is always sending patients for "bloodwork" so he can than have another app't with them, and tell them it is "normal"...his billing needs to be investigated...no wonder he is one of the highest paid physicians annually....

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1805810].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted March 7, 2010

No patient care skills, Has no idea what he's talking about, Diagnosed me with something I didnt have! Will never go back! He has the worst secretaries ever, they are rude and pushy! Long waits to see him even when you have an appointment! His license should be revoked!!!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1805809].votes_count ]]