Rate Dr. Jay S. Cohen

Dr. Jay S. Cohen's Ratings

I over love this Dr!! He is so charming and has the perfect bedside manner. So glad I found him.

Submitted July 7, 2014 | flag

Dr. Cohen is truly amazing he delivered my 3rd child performing a c-section and I must admit I was so comfortable with him. Dr. Cohen wasn't my original OB he was on call at the hospital when I had to deliver early. Before preforming my surgery he kissed me on my forehead and assured me that everything will be fine he went on with the surgery while cracking jokes during the process to keep my mind off things that was going on I felt absolutely amazed by expertise. After my baby was delivered he then came and kissed me again on my forehead and told me we were all done. I felt so relieved and grateful that I experienced that with him. I would recommend Dr. Cohen to anyone that is looking for an amazing, caring, and compassionate OB he is simply the greatest. His office staff was also very friendly and informative I had a wonderful experience throughout my pregnancy and if I do consider having another child this will be the place. Thank You for everything Terrance & Teresa

Submitted June 14, 2014 | flag

I WILL NEVERRRRRRRR SEE THIS DOCTOR....WHY DO I NEED TO EXPLAIN THE REASONS WHY I WANT TO SEE THIS DOCTOR WITH A OPERATOR IN DETAIL???? LIKE REALLY AND FURTHER MORE WHY WOULD I WAIT UNTIL JULY TO SEE THIS DOCTOR AND ITS APRIL??? THIS HAS TO B A JOKE. GLAD I GOT TO EXAMINE THIS BULL B4 I GOT IN THE CLINIC.

Submitted April 25, 2014 | flag

Dr Jay S cohen is very good Doctor. He was my primary and he delivered my baby. The office staff espically fornt desk staff are not helpful. Doctor COHEN is awesome.

Submitted June 25, 2013 | flag

Submitted Aug. 17, 2012 | flag

I love Dr Cohen!! I am so thankful to a neighbor and a friend who referred me. I starting seeing him for my 1st pregnancy( i am over 35) after leaving another doctor due to a few negative comments. Dr. Cohen is positive, warm, and thou matter of fact, he has a caring way & manner in his delivery. I am in my 9th month and cant wait for our baby to arrive. I trust Dr Cohen 110%!! I recently just referred my closest friend to Dr. Cohen as well....i know she is going to LOVE him!! Also, the staff is so friendly, caring and willing to help. Dont Second guess ....See Dr Cohen! :) Tannah & Shawn

Submitted June 28, 2012 | flag

Dr. Cohen is the most amazing doctor I have ever seen. He is so personable, empathetic, and caring. He is very meticulous and known to have he best bed side manner in Broward County. I have known several female doctors that use Dr. Cohen as their OB/GYN because of his credentials. He always follows up with personal phone calls. During post-partum depression, he was so understanding.

Submitted Oct. 27, 2011 | flag

I haven't been to his new office, but saw him at his former practice. I was recommended to him for a GYN visit. However, I felt he was judgemental and not very informative about my situation. I was happy to hear that he had left the practice for my next appt. and was seen my another GYN/OB who I've been with for the last 10 years. If you like the hand holding and touchy feely type, and not so interested in an indepth understanding of our medical diagnosis than you will prefer him over others.

Submitted April 27, 2011 | flag

Great guy- Delivered all three of my kids! Jay is God in the OBGYN world ask anyone!

Submitted April 19, 2011 | flag

High risk pregnancy was my first diagnostic by my endocrinology dr, he reffer me to Dr Cohen, although was far for me i went to my first appointment and i will never regreat the day, he is the most warm, helpful and understanding Dr ever. he check on me not only with calls but with attention every time we had an appt. it is thru time is limited he always in a rush but if you go with all your questions and concerns he will give you the right answers , simply the best for me, I have a healthy baby thanks to Dr Jay Cohen.

Submitted March 29, 2011 | flag