Rate Dr. Jay S. Cohen

Dr. Jay S. Cohen's Ratings

He delivered both my babies and he is just an amazing doctor. He's understanding and so easy to talk to. Thank you so much for everything you've done for me

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2700499].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Jan. 28, 2015

I Love Dr.Cohen and his staff, he makes you feel like you are his #1 patient, he delivered both of my children threw c-section, and all i can say is that he is the best i coudn't ask for any other Dr.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2693337].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Jan. 22, 2015

I over love this Dr!! He is so charming and has the perfect bedside manner. So glad I found him.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2397340].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted July 7, 2014

Dr. Cohen is truly amazing he delivered my 3rd child performing a c-section and I must admit I was so comfortable with him. Dr. Cohen wasn't my original OB he was on call at the hospital when I had to deliver early. Before preforming my surgery he kissed me on my forehead and assured me that everything will be fine he went on with the surgery while cracking jokes during the process to keep my mind off things that was going on I felt absolutely amazed by expertise. After my baby was delivered he then came and kissed me again on my forehead and told me we were all done. I felt so relieved and grateful that I experienced that with him. I would recommend Dr. Cohen to anyone that is looking for an amazing, caring, and compassionate OB he is simply the greatest. His office staff was also very friendly and informative I had a wonderful experience throughout my pregnancy and if I do consider having another child this will be the place. Thank You for everything Terrance & Teresa

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2397339].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted June 14, 2014

I WILL NEVERRRRRRRR SEE THIS DOCTOR....WHY DO I NEED TO EXPLAIN THE REASONS WHY I WANT TO SEE THIS DOCTOR WITH A OPERATOR IN DETAIL???? LIKE REALLY AND FURTHER MORE WHY WOULD I WAIT UNTIL JULY TO SEE THIS DOCTOR AND ITS APRIL??? THIS HAS TO B A JOKE. GLAD I GOT TO EXAMINE THIS BULL B4 I GOT IN THE CLINIC.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2397338].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted April 25, 2014

Dr Jay S cohen is very good Doctor. He was my primary and he delivered my baby. The office staff espically fornt desk staff are not helpful. Doctor COHEN is awesome.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][628244].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted June 25, 2013

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][628243].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Aug. 17, 2012

I love Dr Cohen!! I am so thankful to a neighbor and a friend who referred me. I starting seeing him for my 1st pregnancy( i am over 35) after leaving another doctor due to a few negative comments. Dr. Cohen is positive, warm, and thou matter of fact, he has a caring way & manner in his delivery. I am in my 9th month and cant wait for our baby to arrive. I trust Dr Cohen 110%!! I recently just referred my closest friend to Dr. Cohen as well....i know she is going to LOVE him!! Also, the staff is so friendly, caring and willing to help. Dont Second guess ....See Dr Cohen! :) Tannah & Shawn

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][628242].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted June 28, 2012

Dr. Cohen is the most amazing doctor I have ever seen. He is so personable, empathetic, and caring. He is very meticulous and known to have he best bed side manner in Broward County. I have known several female doctors that use Dr. Cohen as their OB/GYN because of his credentials. He always follows up with personal phone calls. During post-partum depression, he was so understanding.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][628241].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Oct. 27, 2011

I haven't been to his new office, but saw him at his former practice. I was recommended to him for a GYN visit. However, I felt he was judgemental and not very informative about my situation. I was happy to hear that he had left the practice for my next appt. and was seen my another GYN/OB who I've been with for the last 10 years. If you like the hand holding and touchy feely type, and not so interested in an indepth understanding of our medical diagnosis than you will prefer him over others.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][628240].votes_count ]]