Rate Dr. William Ehman

Dr. William Ehman's Ratings

Amazing Doctor. He truly cares about his patients and is very supportive . Delivered my baby on Saturday, and came to see us at the hospital on Sunday and holiday Monday. The only one I would trust with my son's life.

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][2591356].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Oct. 23, 2014

Dr. Ehman has been my GP for years. He delivered my baby and was great throughout my whole pregnancy. Extremely helpful makes personal calls for results and check-up. Sometime's the wait is a little longer than normal, but that is because he cares for his patient's and takes the time to hear their concerns. (2nd down) as for Your alcohol level Lady, you shouldn't be drinking when your pregnant period and he was obviously worried about your baby unlike you!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2526159].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Sept. 5, 2014

The RUDEST reception i have ever experienced. Rude, with an attitude. I was shocked. I just moved to the island and had seen the dr. only once. My experience was so awful that today, 4 days before my due date I am going to collect my prenamtal documents and attempt to find a different doctor. I'm sure if he is your doctor and they knows you they would be nice. But if you are NEW... DO NOT expect a warm welcome... they treat you like a stranger... so tacky. SO upsetting especially since this move has been challenging at this stage of pregnancy already- I could have used a tad bit of kindness.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2455175].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted April 22, 2014

He truly cares about his patients well being. Very knowledgeable, and has great bedside manner. He personally calls you to check up on things. Great doctor to have if your ill!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1806150].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Jan. 10, 2013

Fabulous Doctor! He delevired me as a baby and I continue to go to him!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1806149].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted June 11, 2012

Best doctor EVER!!! He's so caring and helpful! He delivered my youngest and it was by far the better experience of the two births.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1806148].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted April 17, 2012

Have had Bill Ehman for our family Dr since 1981. He is a great Dr, if he doesn't know he sends you to someone who does.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1806147].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted May 15, 2011

he is amazing!!!!!!!!!! im so thankful i had him as my dr and when i have another baby i will move back to nanaimo just to have him as my doctor he is AMZING very knowledgeable and kind

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1806146].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted April 27, 2011

Excellent doctor! Very conscientious, if he doesnt know,(usually does), he will send yo to a specialist. Has a very good repitation amongst other health care provider in town many of whom use him as their GP too

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1806145].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Sept. 23, 2010

The best thing about Dr. Ehman is that he tries to teach his patients to be their own advocates. He strongly encourages one to follow their intuition and if they don't agree with a diagnosis or are confused they need to seek out more information (through him or another doctor). One of the greatest things I've heard about Dr. Ehman was from another doctor in NRGH. The patient in the bed beside me was looking for a GP and the doctor suggested that she find out if Dr. Ehman was taking patients because he was a great local doctor. I've been fortunate to have him deliver three of my children and am currently seeing him for my fourth pregnancy. I hope he continues to practice medicine for many, many years.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1806144].votes_count ]]