You may also like

Rate Dr. William Ehman

Dr. William Ehman's Ratings

Absolutely love Dr. Ehman! I had no family Dr when I found out o was pregnant and he took me on no questions asked! He delivered my baby boy Dec 21st 2014 and then came to see us on the 22nd and 23rd when we were discharged. My son had slight jaundice and Dr. Ehman called everyday (including Xmas day and boxing day!) To make sure my boy was good and healthy! He is so knowledgeable and supportive, and even if I move away from Nanaimo I will come back for him to deliver my next baby whenever that happens!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2782849].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted April 20, 2015

Excellent doctor. One of few that keep up with new research/therapies. Totally committed to best patient care practices. In 20+ years I have never found staff/reception to be rude. I have witnessed rude clients who demand instance service while the exceptionally busy receptionist(s) are trying to meet office demands. Punctuality is sometimes a problem but in fairness, Dr. Ehman is also one of few doctors that deliver babies.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2770975].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted April 8, 2015

I agree with rude reception, wow attitude, and very unhelpful (just the one lady). Although the nurses are great! And he is great!! He goes out of his way to make sure you are healthy! He has made personal calls at home on a weekend. He is a popular man, takes a while to get an appointment but it’s worth the wait. Within the health care community, he is well known, well respected, and highly recommended. He is great with kids, and great with pregnancy. He is very knowledgeable. I’ve been his patient for years 20+ years. I occasionally feel like he is rushing, but he is a very busy man. That is my only complaint. If you need someone to fight for your life, this is your man.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2704506].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Jan. 31, 2015

Amazing Doctor. He truly cares about his patients and is very supportive . Delivered my baby on Saturday, and came to see us at the hospital on Sunday and holiday Monday. The only one I would trust with my son's life.

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][2591356].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Oct. 23, 2014

Dr. Ehman has been my GP for years. He delivered my baby and was great throughout my whole pregnancy. Extremely helpful makes personal calls for results and check-up. Sometime's the wait is a little longer than normal, but that is because he cares for his patient's and takes the time to hear their concerns. (2nd down) as for Your alcohol level Lady, you shouldn't be drinking when your pregnant period and he was obviously worried about your baby unlike you!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2526159].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Sept. 5, 2014

The RUDEST reception i have ever experienced. Rude, with an attitude. I was shocked. I just moved to the island and had seen the dr. only once. My experience was so awful that today, 4 days before my due date I am going to collect my prenamtal documents and attempt to find a different doctor. I'm sure if he is your doctor and they knows you they would be nice. But if you are NEW... DO NOT expect a warm welcome... they treat you like a stranger... so tacky. SO upsetting especially since this move has been challenging at this stage of pregnancy already- I could have used a tad bit of kindness.

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][2455175].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted April 22, 2014

He truly cares about his patients well being. Very knowledgeable, and has great bedside manner. He personally calls you to check up on things. Great doctor to have if your ill!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1806150].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Jan. 10, 2013

Fabulous Doctor! He delevired me as a baby and I continue to go to him!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1806149].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted June 11, 2012

Best doctor EVER!!! He's so caring and helpful! He delivered my youngest and it was by far the better experience of the two births.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1806148].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted April 17, 2012

Have had Bill Ehman for our family Dr since 1981. He is a great Dr, if he doesn't know he sends you to someone who does.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1806147].votes_count ]]