Rate Dr. Moises A. Virelles

Dr. Moises A. Virelles's Ratings

Outstanding doctor. not afraid to try something new. he is a knowledgeable physician with a wonderful "bedside manner". He always takes the time to listen, I hope he continues to serve patients for a long, long time. thank you for being there for me at a dark time. yours truly Karen and Jesus Gonzalez

Submitted Dec. 22, 2011 | flag

Outstanding doctor. Have been with him through 2 pregancy and would not trade him for anyone. Listens to his patients and isn't afraid to try something new.

Submitted Jan. 25, 2011 | flag

Dr. V is wonderful. He is always thorough and listens to me. He is brilliant and I trust him completely. I would definitely recommend Dr. V a thousand times over!

Submitted Sept. 20, 2010 | flag

Dr. V is a knowledgeable physician with a wonderful "bedside manner". He always takes the time to listen, even when I can tell that his day is busy (like he's working through lunch). After two years of trying to get pregnant, my husband and I were finally successful under his care. I hope he continues to serve patients for a long, long time.

Submitted Oct. 2, 2008 | flag

A wonderful man. Knowledgeable and very nice to talk to. He actually listens to his patients. I would not trade him ever.

Submitted Aug. 28, 2008 | flag