Rate Dr. Robert F. West

Dr. Robert F. West's Ratings

I was impressed with Dr West until one day he stormed into the room, said he had no more referrals for me, nothing more could be done for me and he wanted to have me see a behavioral psychologist who would help me accept paralysis and death. That was late 2006. I found neurosurgeons that helped and am still here, still walking. He told me to never see him again, and I haven't.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1806620].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted July 10, 2012

A pleasant and courteous doctor who is repectful of the patient. Attentive to the patients concerns and feelings. Gives the patient confidence with his knowledge and abilities in his medical profession.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1806619].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Jan. 13, 2010

Excellent doctor. Listens to my concerns & is thorough in examinations and what treatment(s) & meds that will best help you. Very punctual and pleasant approach to patients concerns. I am fortunate to have him as my heath care provider after my previous fine doctor relocated.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1806618].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted July 4, 2009

Good geriatric Doctor. Listens and responds. Respectful.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1806617].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted May 6, 2009

Excellent doc, knowledgeable,informative,listens, concerned, good judgment; I am 65+ and have seen many doctors and had a number of surgeries over the years, Dr. West rates with the very best. I am lucky to be one of his patients; a top notch doc, and a very pleasant person.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1806616].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted April 25, 2009

Dr. West makes you feel he has no others patients to worry about when he is with you. 100% of his attention is on you. It is also obvious he knows about you and your medical history. He goes above and beyond

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1806615].votes_count ]]