Dr. Anthony Drohomyrecky

Rate Dr. Anthony Drohomyrecky

Dr. Anthony Drohomyrecky's Ratings

This urologist treats every patient as an individual, each with his/her own concerns and prior understandings. In my own case (a small Bosniak Class 3 renal lesion) there was absolutely no difficulty whatever in asking for my personal preference for immediate referral to a surgeon familiar with laparoscopic partial nephrectomy procedures. With no hesitation or argument he recommended Dr. Tony Fenelli at Princess Margaret despite his own inclination toward a more conservative "wait and see" approach, which I respect. But I respect even more a physician who is willing to take the patient's concerns and wishes into account.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2555456].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Sept. 28, 2014

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2491672].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Aug. 11, 2014

The doctor was personable,conservative in his treatment and reasurring. He has an excellent reputation in the community. His followup was remakable. Unexpectantly he personally called me at my home on an early Friday evening to give me some test results.His continued interest is comforting.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2455190].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted April 5, 2014

I am truly lucky and thankful for to have Dr Drho as one of my Doctors. I am a cancer survivor, and if it wasn't for his knowledge and quick actions, my outcome would have been different. I am grateful to Dr Drho, God Bless...

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1806827].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Jan. 27, 2014

For the last eight years Dr. D has attended to my husband's prostate cancer. He has been very kind and considerate to both of us, always answering our questions. We are thankful that there is such great care so close to us.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1806826].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Dec. 16, 2013

I am very thankful for the care i have had over the past 12 years!! He has kept the tumors at bay up until now. I have now been referred to Dr. Fleshner, in Toronto for further treatment. Without Tony, I do not know where I would be to-day. Thanks again!!! Bill in Parry Sound

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1806825].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Sept. 4, 2012

After 8 procedures at Sunnybrook in Toronto and having to deal with a genuine lack of caring, support staff and nurses with attitude and an incompetent secretary being referred to Dr. Tony Drohomyrecky was the best thing that could have happened to me in my cancer fight. He is extremely responsive to questions and really tells it like it is. It has been a long time since I have heard of a doctor that continually follows up with a patient after surgery. This doctor was in to see me several times after surgery and did everything possible to mitigate my pain. My experience in Bracebridge was a dream compared to the constant frustration experienced attempting to communicate with the "joe Namath's" of medicine at Sunnybrook. He may be old school, youwon't find a computer in his office, but I'll take this country doctor over the big city doctors anytime.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1806824].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Nov. 9, 2011

Vasectomy unsuccessful, pregnant 2 and a half years post procedure to husband.....

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1806823].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Aug. 28, 2011

Dr Toni is the best doctor in the world. He is caring and compassionaite. He understands what it feels like, and explains what he is going to do. In the O.R. he was calm in preparing me for the procedure and explained everything well afterwards once I was recovered. I give all my credit to him and the Bracebridge Hospital Staff- their nurses rocked my world.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1806822].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Nov. 11, 2010

Dr. T is a very knowledgeable man with a wonderful manner. He has helped my Husband I learn to deal with cancer. He was concerned and we were able to catch it in time through his due diligence. i would reccomend him to anyone.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1806821].votes_count ]]