Rate Dr. Ramona Chrisohou

Dr. Ramona Chrisohou's Ratings

Dr. Chrisohou has been our family doctor for over 18 years. I started going to her when she had just graduated medical school. She has been an amazing family physician. Her front receptionist that has been with her just as long, however, is extremely rude. In person or speaking to her on the phone makes no difference. Never a good morning or have a nice day. I cannot imagine having a business where this is the first and last person you see. Am I the only one who has noticed this?

Submitted July 26, 2012 | flag

Incredible, amazing, compassionate, I could go on. Dr Chrisohou has been our familied Dr for 16 years now. She has been with us through every thing that life has thoruwn our way, birth, death, serious illness, always showing comapassion and empathy. I now live an hour away and never complain about hte drive to see her she is truly what being a physician is all about and should be proud of the job that she does. Thank you so much.

Submitted May 18, 2011 | flag

She is the most amazing person-and doctor and she is very understanding and helpful.

Submitted April 18, 2011 | flag

My two daughters and I have been seeing Dr. Chrisohou for about 16 years. She is a wonderful Dr. and has helped my daughter through some very difficult times. She is understanding, and will disuss issues at an understandable paitent level. Her staff, front reception, are unfortunatley suffering from some serious attitude problems. There is no compassion, patient etiquette is lacking - one or the other of them can be quite rude. If she were not such a great Dr. she would have lost our business.

Submitted March 29, 2010 | flag

I am very lucky to have a doctor like Dr. Chrisohou. She is outstanding! I agree with the below comments, she needs new receptionists. They can be very cold and rude. Not everyone can explain the reason for their visit, in detail, over the phone. I am sure I am not the only one that has to make appointments from work due to office hours and don't want their whole office hearing the conversation. They need to lighten up!

Submitted Feb. 16, 2010 | flag

She is a terrific physician and has taken great care of both my mother and myself for years. Great listener and works with you to help find solutions to problems.

Submitted Feb. 10, 2010 | flag

While some of the staff are brisk and unfriendly, others make up for it tenfold. Dr Chrisohou is the best of the best, my mom, grandma (until her death) and I have gone to her since her practice opened and we have been completely blessed to have her as a Dr. She somehow manages to keep up with all our personal details, in addition to being the warmest, most genuine and professional Dr I've ever known. She is one of a kind, never making you feel rushed, always patiently explaining and listening and making you feel you are her only patient. How she does it is beyond me. I really am afraid to move away because I'll never find another Dr like her. A million thanks for all you do Dr Chrisohou, you're the best!

Submitted April 12, 2009 | flag

She's a great but some of her front desk people need to work on their attitude. I see that many of you didn't even rate her staff.

Submitted July 9, 2008 | flag

Doctor C is the most wonderful and patient Doctor that I have ever met. Her bedside manner is excellent as well! My family is certainly grateful for having such a special person looking after our health!

Submitted June 11, 2008 | flag

Dr. Chrisohou is the most fabulous doctor you could imagine. My whole family sees her and we always talk about the fact that we should probably send her flowers or chocolates weekly, just to ensure that she never leaves!

Submitted May 14, 2008 | flag