Dr. Ramona Chrisohou

5 1 4.4

You may also like

Rate Dr. Ramona Chrisohou

Dr. Ramona Chrisohou's Ratings

Dr. Chrisohou has been my GP for 20 years and I feel blessed and grateful. She is knowledgeable, compassionate and patient. Over the years, I have had two health scares and she has taken the time to go through what is required and referred me to specialists. Some days she's a little more hurried than others, but if you need an emergency appt. her front desk staff will try their best to fit you in. Overall, she's a terrific doctor, and I get hives just thinking of the day when she decides to retire. When she had her own health scare a couple of years ago, I was terrified for her. But she's back and better than ever.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2800568].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted May 7, 2015

Dr. Chrisohou has been our family doctor for over 18 years. I started going to her when she had just graduated medical school. She has been an amazing family physician. Her front receptionist that has been with her just as long, however, is extremely rude. In person or speaking to her on the phone makes no difference. Never a good morning or have a nice day. I cannot imagine having a business where this is the first and last person you see. Am I the only one who has noticed this?

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1806934].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted July 26, 2012

Incredible, amazing, compassionate, I could go on. Dr Chrisohou has been our familied Dr for 16 years now. She has been with us through every thing that life has thoruwn our way, birth, death, serious illness, always showing comapassion and empathy. I now live an hour away and never complain about hte drive to see her she is truly what being a physician is all about and should be proud of the job that she does. Thank you so much.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1806933].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted May 18, 2011

She is the most amazing person-and doctor and she is very understanding and helpful.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1806932].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted April 18, 2011

My two daughters and I have been seeing Dr. Chrisohou for about 16 years. She is a wonderful Dr. and has helped my daughter through some very difficult times. She is understanding, and will disuss issues at an understandable paitent level. Her staff, front reception, are unfortunatley suffering from some serious attitude problems. There is no compassion, patient etiquette is lacking - one or the other of them can be quite rude. If she were not such a great Dr. she would have lost our business.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1806931].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted March 29, 2010

I am very lucky to have a doctor like Dr. Chrisohou. She is outstanding! I agree with the below comments, she needs new receptionists. They can be very cold and rude. Not everyone can explain the reason for their visit, in detail, over the phone. I am sure I am not the only one that has to make appointments from work due to office hours and don't want their whole office hearing the conversation. They need to lighten up!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1806930].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Feb. 16, 2010

She is a terrific physician and has taken great care of both my mother and myself for years. Great listener and works with you to help find solutions to problems.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1806929].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Feb. 10, 2010

While some of the staff are brisk and unfriendly, others make up for it tenfold. Dr Chrisohou is the best of the best, my mom, grandma (until her death) and I have gone to her since her practice opened and we have been completely blessed to have her as a Dr. She somehow manages to keep up with all our personal details, in addition to being the warmest, most genuine and professional Dr I've ever known. She is one of a kind, never making you feel rushed, always patiently explaining and listening and making you feel you are her only patient. How she does it is beyond me. I really am afraid to move away because I'll never find another Dr like her. A million thanks for all you do Dr Chrisohou, you're the best!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1806928].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted April 12, 2009

She's a great but some of her front desk people need to work on their attitude. I see that many of you didn't even rate her staff.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1806927].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted July 9, 2008

Doctor C is the most wonderful and patient Doctor that I have ever met. Her bedside manner is excellent as well! My family is certainly grateful for having such a special person looking after our health!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1806926].votes_count ]]