Rate Dr. Michael D. Dachs

Dr. Michael D. Dachs's Ratings

Simply the best dental practice in Scottsdale hands down. I have been going to Dr. Dachs for years an d I would never go anywhere else (and yes unfortnately I have been to other dentists)

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2628712].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Nov. 21, 2014

The best dentist I have ever gone to. I've been seeing Dr. Dachs for about 7 years now, and he's awesome! I go to Dr. D because he is the best at what he does. That is the most important thing for me and his office staff is very nice. Dr. D does his job very well and that is what matters the most to me. It's very hard to find a good dentist now a days. Highly recommend this dentist if you are looking for a dentist that is the best at what he does.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2466718].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted June 18, 2014

Extremely knowledgeable and gentle, unable to look me in the eye the entire visit. Office staff is A++. Made me feel uncomfortable, will not return for that reason only.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2139322].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Feb. 14, 2009

Great dentist, has helped my child & myself. Does not rush the treatment, staff is helpful too. I will return to him.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2139321].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted July 31, 2007

This dentist is a very low key, kind, gentle, smart (summa cume laude from Georgetown University)guy who is extremely honest. I would recommend him to anyone.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2139320].votes_count ]]