Rate Dr. Michael D. Dachs

Dr. Michael D. Dachs's Ratings

The best dentist I have ever gone to. I've been seeing Dr. Dachs for about 7 years now, and he's awesome! I go to Dr. D because he is the best at what he does. That is the most important thing for me and his office staff is very nice. Dr. D does his job very well and that is what matters the most to me. It's very hard to find a good dentist now a days. Highly recommend this dentist if you are looking for a dentist that is the best at what he does.

Submitted June 18, 2014 | flag

Extremely knowledgeable and gentle, unable to look me in the eye the entire visit. Office staff is A++. Made me feel uncomfortable, will not return for that reason only.

Submitted Feb. 14, 2009 | flag

Great dentist, has helped my child & myself. Does not rush the treatment, staff is helpful too. I will return to him.

Submitted July 31, 2007 | flag

This dentist is a very low key, kind, gentle, smart (summa cume laude from Georgetown University)guy who is extremely honest. I would recommend him to anyone.

Submitted July 29, 2006 | flag