Rate Dr. Victor V. Cachia

Dr. Victor V. Cachia's Ratings

Amazing doctor and person! He is friendly, attentive, punctual, professional, and knowledgeable. I came in with a shattered 5th metatarsal and needed surgery. The staff worked with me and my insurance company very quickly and made me feel very comfortable. My foot feels great now and I am back at full strength. I would definitely recommend Dr. Cachia to everyone and I am so grateful he was recommended to me at the time of my initial injury.

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][1807688].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Nov. 21, 2013

Dr. Cachia was the 2nd Dr. I saw for my particular foot problem. Wasted no time in ordering the tests needed for diagnosis and my eventual surgery went very well. I wouldn't hesitate to recommend him to anyone.

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][1807687].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Oct. 28, 2013

I feel that DR.Cachia did a wonderful surgery on my Bunionectomy, he explain the procudure with diagrams and I understood them well, the incision on my foot healed so well you hardly could see it, with very little pain and discomfort, the guide lines he gave to me was very helpful for recovering of my foot,I will highly recommend Dr.Cachia's to everyone

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][1807686].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Oct. 19, 2013

Had painful bunions on my right foot removed in June 2013. He corrected previous surgery performed about 15 years ago by another doctor. I expected a lot of pain and some deformity this time. But dr. Cachia surprised me. Hardly any pain. felt pampered and well cared for. It was an overall pleasant experience. So I decided to have a bunion removed from my other foot. Now I have pretty feet and wear sandals to show them off. Only negative comments I have are the parking costs $3 and I had to wait over an hour for my appointment because he was running late one time. But the receptionist apologized and let us know. Offered us a bottle of water. Staff was always courteous and considerate.

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][1807685].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Oct. 16, 2013

I usually do not write reviews but I wanted to let people know what a great doctor Dr. Cachia is. He is one of the most caring doctors/people I have ever known. He genuinely cares for his patients and does his best to make sure that his patients know all their options. He takes his time, answers your questions in detail and never makes you feel rushed. It is never fun to break a foot but Dr. Cachia made my "broken foot experience" as pleasant as it could possibly be. He even comforted me when I burst into tears a couple of times :). And, his WHOLE staff is the BEST you can find! They are all so wonderful. Dr. Cachia and his staff are the people you want to see if you have a foot/ankle problem. That is, if you want the best possible care!

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][1807684].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted June 11, 2013

Dr. Cachia is the best foot surgeon one could ask for. He completely recontructed my foot. I was on a scooter for 3 months and then a walker. Dr. Cachia was supervising my progress every bit along the way. His skills are unbelievable and I'm now walking beautifully. There was never any substantial pain involved even though I had 2 pins in my heel, stretched tendons, a complete arch reconstruction, and 4 bones fused with 6 permanent screws. I put off this operation for longer than I should have as so much had to be done. In retrospect, I can't thank Dr cachia enough. Because of his expertise, I'm enjoying life on both feet which hasn't been possible for the past 10 years. Barb Thompson San Clemente, CA

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][1807683].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted April 4, 2013

I took my son there and the doctor spent 1 minute looking at his foot and suggested we buy an expensive insert to see if it helps. He was in our room for 10 minutes but was mostly interested in chatting! After paying for his visit and the insert, my son's foot got worse. I called him and he said to bring him back for EXAM. I asked why didn't you give him an exam that first day and that I can't afford another visit and he said he doesn't run a free clinic. Bottom line, he wants me to go there and keep paying office visit! I am highly disappointed with the low amount of care I received at his office.

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][1807692].votes_count ]]

Submitted Feb. 15, 2013

I first saw Dr. Cachia about 2 years ago for chronic bilateral plantar fasciitis. I had seen several doctors prior to him and NONE of them were as compassionate nor as knowledgable. I tried all conservative methods within the past two years, but unfortunatly, I'm one of the few who needed surgery. He performed a calcaneal osteotomy/partial plantar fasciotomy a couple weeks ago. So far I'm doing beautifully. Very little swelling/pain. His staff is also amazing and I never wait longer than 15 minutes to see him. This doctor would give you the shirt off his back if you needed it. I would give him 10 stars if I could!

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][1807682].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Feb. 9, 2013

Since December 2011, I have experienced foot problems. In a visit to Dr. Cachia, he concluded that I had a fractured fibula on the right foot due to a ripped tendon and collapse heal on the left foot. So in May 2012, Dr. Cachia performed surgery on a ripped surgery on a ripped tendon, collapsed heal and a deformed bunion on my left foot. Today, October 3, 2012, the injuries on both feet are my past. Dr. Cachia's professional care for both feet was above and beyond standard. His office staff provided efficient information and support, during every visit as well as follow-up calls after the surgery. Even more, I was able to contact Dr. Cachia on his own phone on the weekends, which came in handy when my foot swelled into my new cast. Dr. Cachia opened his office doors on a Saturday to take it off. Dr. Cachia's professionalism, his sincere care, as well as his staff, helped me recover from the most severe injuries I have ever experienced.

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][1807681].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Oct. 3, 2012

I have had two surgeries with Dr. Cachia one on each ankle. They were difficult procedures and the recoveries were also tough. I am now back to exercising something I never thought would happen.Dr.Cachia and his staff supported me every step of the way!I recieved stong feedback from other physicians about his skill level and I am so glad I chose him to do my surgeries. I found him to be very skilled and knowledgeable, and above all very caring. I have recommended him and do so with great confidence.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1807680].votes_count ]]