Rate Dr. Steven MacDougall

Dr. Steven MacDougall's Ratings

better than excellent, explains everything clearly, knows all aspects of medicine, courteous, good listener, refers when necessary

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1808152].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted April 3, 2013

Great clinician, greater person. Evening appointments, house calls, fit-ins on short notice. Never rushed, and treats the patient, not the symptom.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1808151].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Oct. 28, 2011

Great Doctor ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1808150].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Aug. 22, 2011

Best Doctor I ever had!!! He is kind, compassionate, thorough, and never rushes you. He is there to find the problem and will do whatever it takes to make you better. Absolutely a great listener...Hope he never leaves.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1808149].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted March 20, 2011

If we could pick the model to clone for the perfect GP, it would be Dr. Steve MacDougall, A wealth of compassion tempered with knowledge and the ability to place you as an active partner in your care and treatment this fine gentleman is the essence of the concept of a true medical professional. He is a gift to our community.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1808148].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted March 5, 2011

First time I seen Steve, I pulled his name out of the phonebook, 90 minutes later he had me admitted to the hospital without knowing, had a heart specialist there 20 minutes later. Was told I most likely would of dropped dead within a week. I was 27 at the time, am 50 now and cannot say enough about how this man is such a great doctor. You will wait an extra hour to see him, but 2 seconds after your in with him you just forget all about it. Has an excellent approach to treating someone, is caring and listens. I honestly don't think you can find any better.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1808147].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Nov. 3, 2010

I count my blessings that myself and my family have a wonderful family GP like Dr. MacDougall.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1808146].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Feb. 3, 2010

This is the kind of man that is very rare and a true gem, I was one of his first patients and hope he'll be here for as long as I'll need a Dr. His compassion and ability to serve us should be rewarded with all our compliments and then some. Keep up the good work and to you Dr. MacDougall I wish the best of Health so we can (selfishly) continue to have you to serve us.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1808145].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Jan. 28, 2010

great doctor had him since i could remember and couldnt make up something mean about the guy if i wanted to

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1808144].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Jan. 27, 2010

Everything you could as for in a doctor. Very kind, treats your concerns as his own, nonjudgmental and always trying to accommodate. He takes time ans as a result you may have to wait a bit. Waiting is no problem if I can have the type of care he provides!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1808143].votes_count ]]