Dr. Thomas P. Enyart

Rate Dr. Thomas P. Enyart

Dr. Thomas P. Enyart's Ratings

Dr Enyart is the best doctor I've ever been to. I was referred to him by a friend and I have had nothing but great experiences with him and his staff. I would recommend him to anyone and do at any opportunity. He was my doctor for my entire pregnancy, he performed my surgery (cerclage) while I was pregnant, and I have seen him for regular gyn matters. There were a few things we didn't agree on at times (I am very strong minded and question a lot of decisions), but he was always professional, backed up his logic and only ever had my best interest at heart. Now, I completely trust his professional opinion. He's also just a nice guy. He always makes small talk with my husband and makes us laugh. It's very refreshing. I'm very thankful I found Dr Enyart, he truly is a fantastic doctor!

Submitted March 19, 2014 | flag

He's an amazing dr!!!! I recommend him to everyone I can! I would never go to anyone else! When I got pregnant everyone told me to go to Winnie Palmer. It was not worth giving dr enyart up! Florida hospital altamonte was a great choice because I had the very best dr

Submitted July 10, 2013 | flag

This is the worst OBGYN in Orlando for their lack of organization and professionalism. Kathy, the Midwife is great, but the office staff is horrible. Their computer systems have been down for a week and they have no idea who has what appointment where. Hopefully, they don't mix up the babies like they mix up your appointment. I never leave negative reviews, but I have wasted so much time at this office and what to express that so others may not waste their time and you get the right treatment you need. I finally was tired of wasting my time at this office and went to http://www.obandgyn.cc because a friend from work recommended it. WOW! What a complete difference. I have been so stressed about finding the right OB Dr. for me, and I don't have to stress anymore. At Ob and Gyn Specialists, they do everything there! They do your blood work, they do your pap, they do your ultrasound, and more. You do not have to go to another office, or a lab and waste your entire day.

Submitted Oct. 26, 2011 | flag

great doctor, greatest bedside manner, very attractive.

Submitted March 29, 2010 | flag