Rate Dr. Melanie Charest

Dr. Melanie Charest's Ratings

Worst secretary ever ,she is very rude , usually speak in an angry way. Dr. M. Charest must fire her.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2610019].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Nov. 7, 2014

Well, i hope your a mother with young children, otherwise she has no interest in providing care or knowledge if you are a young man independent man. i have tweaked my shoulder, knees and neither time did she tell me specific anatomy or what the problem may be. She leaves me with no answers and sends me packing with no solutions, just a paper for physio. Cannot afford physio, all i need is a diagnosis. Anyways, being a student and taking deep interest in biology and anatomy, I was able to diagnose myself with little help from Melanie, which is said I get no reassurance from a professional. i went in with a slightly torn acromion process, all she did was ask if i can move my shoulder, never told me what was wrong and send me to an unaffordable physio. Anyways, she didn`t even tell me to take it easy on my injuries and never told me to do the obvious Rest and ice. Might I add, this is from someone whose previous doctor in Nova Scotia who not only handled more patients, he spend more time, more hands on and actually performed procedures. This is a man who did our families circumcisions and saved my fathers leg when he got run over as a child on the highway. This man in comparison would disappear in his back room and would come back with accurate answers. Melanie has the foundation of a community college graduate, which is quite accurate because the medical school standards at UdeUM are shitty. You do not even have to complete a undergrad. Thanks for looking after the community Melanie.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2556356].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Sept. 29, 2014

Melanie Charest isn't better because she is a doctor. She is not patient focus... I describe her to be much more client focus unfortunately... I believe that she is more of a pill pusher than a good doctor. So far not one prescribed medication has worked for me and i've been spending all kind of money on stupid pills that dont work and gives me the worst side effects than I when to see her for in the first place. Even tho you tell her marijuana has been the only substance i've used that really help almost immediately after taken it and you don't get nasty side effects, its natural and harmless... but instead nah she will send you home with a bunch of downers or something that you might feel like taking your life away.(suicide) Doctors make 50%-80% profit on the drugs they sell and this is why marijuana is no good because it will not make her money.... instead she will get you sick with pills like she did to me. Don't wast your time.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2455212].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted June 3, 2014

I find the Dr to be very good, My self and all family member's go to Dr Charest, Her staff is more than accommodating Mae the Secretary is very cor-gal and polite very accommodating and most helpful when booking appointment's Nothing negativity to report or post at all .

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1808646].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted May 1, 2013

I agree with everybody else. As much as Mélanie is a fabulous doctor, her secretary is very rude and impolite and should not be working with the public because her social skills are very poor. She always makes me feel stupid... She is just a secretary, not the doctor. It is a good thing that Mélanie is such a good doctor, because I would have gone elsewhere.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1808645].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Oct. 30, 2012

Mélanie est très bonne mais sa vielle secrétaire est très impolie et pas fine du tout avec les patient et elle n'est pas fine au téléphone non plus. C'est dommage qu'elle ruine la réputation de la clinique comme ça..

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1808644].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Oct. 16, 2012

Très bon médecin, très gentille et a de l'expéricence avec les enfants. Temps d'attente pour les r-v est long et devient de plus en plus long :( Réceptioniste (May) est froide, rude et pose des questions personelles qui ne la regarde pas.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1808643].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted June 3, 2012

Elle est un très bon médecin..à l'écoute de ces patients. Le seul point négatif, est la secrétaire qui est très désagréable et fait meme des brits de confidentialite en parlant tout haut des problèmes des patients et en disant ses commentaires aucunement nécessaire...c'est dommage d'avoir une telle secrétaire;; :(

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1808642].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Jan. 25, 2012

QUand tu vas au Docteur ou tu telephone pour faire une rendez vous on a pas besoin d'avoir les commentaires de la secretaire. Elle devrait faire sa job et s'occuper de c'est affaires. Non mais si qui on va voir .... Pis en tend que patient on a pas besoin d'avoir une personne toujours de mauvaise humeur et sacarstique. Avoir un si bon docteur competente et souriante. Vraiment un contrast avec sa secretaire qui la represente.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1808641].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Oct. 29, 2010

Melanie is the most kind and understanding doctor. She takes her time and doesn't make you feel rushed. She is very compassionate. The only problem I have is with her receptionist (May), she is cold and rude to patients.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1808640].votes_count ]]