Rate Dr. Harris A. Shampain

Dr. Harris A. Shampain's Ratings

Very smooth and stress free process. Dr. Shampain listens to what you want/expect from him and he delievers better than you can ever expect. Had my rhinoplasty with him almost 6 months ago and I do no think I have ever been more satified in my life! Amazing professional and person and so talented. Could not have asked for a better experience.

Submitted June 27, 2014 | flag

BEST PLASTIC SURGEON! I am & have been a patient of Dr. Shampain for many years. Dr. Shampain is thorough,knowledgeable, compassionate, polite & ethical. He spends much time with me and provides me with abundant information. He listens to my questions & answers them completely. The staff is friendly, competent and helpful. The office is easy to locate. I am totally satisfied with my results & will certainly remain Dr. Shampain's patient. I highly recommend him.

Submitted June 24, 2012 | flag

I have been a patient of Dr. Shampain for years. He is absolutely the best.

Submitted July 14, 2011 | flag

Answered all my questions; always took his time with me; gentle, sense of humor, comforting, concerned; lovely office staff

Submitted March 31, 2009 | flag

He is the best! He takes the time to explain everything to you. You are never rushed. Very gentle and sweet. Trust him.

Submitted July 30, 2008 | flag