Rate Dr. Harris A. Shampain

Dr. Harris A. Shampain's Ratings

Very smooth and stress free process. Dr. Shampain listens to what you want/expect from him and he delievers better than you can ever expect. Had my rhinoplasty with him almost 6 months ago and I do no think I have ever been more satified in my life! Amazing professional and person and so talented. Could not have asked for a better experience.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2397551].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted June 27, 2014

BEST PLASTIC SURGEON! I am & have been a patient of Dr. Shampain for many years. Dr. Shampain is thorough,knowledgeable, compassionate, polite & ethical. He spends much time with me and provides me with abundant information. He listens to my questions & answers them completely. The staff is friendly, competent and helpful. The office is easy to locate. I am totally satisfied with my results & will certainly remain Dr. Shampain's patient. I highly recommend him.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][629186].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted June 24, 2012

I have been a patient of Dr. Shampain for years. He is absolutely the best.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][629185].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted July 14, 2011

Answered all my questions; always took his time with me; gentle, sense of humor, comforting, concerned; lovely office staff

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][629184].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted March 31, 2009

He is the best! He takes the time to explain everything to you. You are never rushed. Very gentle and sweet. Trust him.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][629183].votes_count ]]