You may also like

Rate Dr. Harris A. Shampain

Dr. Harris A. Shampain's Ratings

I am the mother of a rhinoplasty patient of Harris Shampain, M.D. My daughter’s surgery a few weeks ago and she is absolutely thrilled with the results of her surgery. The artistic/surgical skills of Dr. Shampain are exemplary, matchless. I have seen many people undergo this type of surgery and have never seen a result that is as natural and as beautiful as the result rendered by Dr. Shampain. My praise of Dr. Shampain extends beyond the final result. The process of deciding to go forward with the surgery, defining my daughter’s goals and expectations, and the aftercare are all factors deserving the utmost praise. Dr. Shampain met more than once with my daughter to discuss the plan, speaking with her sensitively, realistically, openly, respectfully, and professionally. My daughter had very specific ideas of what she wanted. Dr. Shampain carefully discussed her ideas and sculpted an exact plan. My daughter was concerned that the surgical result would appear natural and appropriate to her other features. Dr. Shampain explained in detail how to balance her ideas with what he knew would be proportionate and just right for her face. He was determined to honor her wishes with what he knew as a plastic surgeon would provide her with the best result. He solicited her questions and answered each question patiently and in detail. The day of the surgery, Dr. Shampain could see that my daughter was a little anxious. I was impressed and touched by how he put her at ease with his gentle and caring demeanor. The hospital staff with whom Dr. Shampain worked was also caring, professional, and skilled. Similarly, his staff during our office visits was consistently helpful, professional, and very kind. My daughter’s postoperative care has been outstanding. Dr. Shampain has met with her on several occasions, each time explaining what to expect in terms of her recuperation, both physically and emotionally. He is astute, honest, insightful, and an absolute gem as both a physician and as a human being. My daughter is ecstatic with the results, as am I, her mother.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2853053].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted June 30, 2015

I've been going to Dr. Shampain for about 20 years now; I have zero complaints. He's professional and courteous, as is the entire staff. The location is convenient. There is never a long office wait. He is extremely competent and I can tell that he has my best interests in mind. Other members of my family have seen him and feel the same way. Dr. Shampain goes above and beyond.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2600751].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Oct. 30, 2014

Very smooth and stress free process. Dr. Shampain listens to what you want/expect from him and he delievers better than you can ever expect. Had my rhinoplasty with him almost 6 months ago and I do no think I have ever been more satified in my life! Amazing professional and person and so talented. Could not have asked for a better experience.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2397551].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted June 27, 2014

BEST PLASTIC SURGEON! I am & have been a patient of Dr. Shampain for many years. Dr. Shampain is thorough,knowledgeable, compassionate, polite & ethical. He spends much time with me and provides me with abundant information. He listens to my questions & answers them completely. The staff is friendly, competent and helpful. The office is easy to locate. I am totally satisfied with my results & will certainly remain Dr. Shampain's patient. I highly recommend him.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][629186].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted June 24, 2012

I have been a patient of Dr. Shampain for years. He is absolutely the best.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][629185].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted July 14, 2011

Answered all my questions; always took his time with me; gentle, sense of humor, comforting, concerned; lovely office staff

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][629184].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted March 31, 2009

He is the best! He takes the time to explain everything to you. You are never rushed. Very gentle and sweet. Trust him.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][629183].votes_count ]]