Rate Dr. Frank Lo

Dr. Frank Lo's Ratings

Dr. Lo has been my family doctor for 30 years. I have always been fairly healthy and perhaps took his care for granted. Recently I have had to see several other doctors and realized how disinterested most of them are in my health. I will never take Dr. Lo for granted again. He is a wonderful, knowledgeable doctor. He is direct and to the point but gentle and and he takes the time to answer any questions and concerns. You always leave his office feeling informed and a sense that he took your concerns seriously. fantastic doctor!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1809068].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Dec. 18, 2011

Science has not been able to find a cure for Malignant Melinoma.Unfortunately, my husband was discovered (no symptoms) at stage 4. Dr. Lo was with me , my family and my husband, until the end. His presence, his support, knowledge, compassion, and care, were remarkable. Dr. Lo is GOD sent! No questions. Wendy and Sue are very happy to oblidge as well. Thank God foe Dr. Frank

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1809067].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Oct. 1, 2011

I have gone to Dr. Lo since I was small and he has always been an exceptional Doctor. So much so, that I will brag about him to friends and family (well, most of the family sees him too, so they know!). I always leave feeling properly taken care of; and I always leave having had detailed descriptions of my ailments, using models, pictures, diagrams, or drawings (many times to take with me); and there is always a kind and knowing smile. I have experienced many and varied medical conditions and Dr. Lo's attitude and practice has always been "Whatever you need Jim" - though I've asked for a couple of things that he denied, but it always turned out that he was right! Unfortunately I am an expert procrastinator and one of my regrets, every year - and sometimes in between - is that I have not sent a card or gift to show my genuine appreciation. Thanks Dr. Lo, Wendy and Sue, and temps! J.W.Bishop

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1809066].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Aug. 16, 2011

I think Dr. Lo is the best Dr.that I have ever seen.He knows his stuff.I would reconmend him to anyone in the world.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1809065].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Oct. 21, 2010

Dr. Lo is the best and totally into CARE (CONTINUING ABSOLUTE RESPECT FOR EXCELLENCE) AND TEAM (TOGETHER EVERYONE ACHIEVES MORE) .

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1809064].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted June 5, 2009

stand up guy have been seeing him for years.he saw my father before myself.all the good things you see said here are true

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1809063].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted April 22, 2009

Absolutely exceptional doctor. Kind,patient, humorous and professional. Very forthright and honest with topics and diagnosis. A wonderful person!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1809062].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted April 15, 2009

kind caring efficient thorough. Absolutly there when you need him. I had breast cancer. He was with me every step of the way even though there was not much he could do. His moral support mad me feel good.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1809061].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Jan. 15, 2009

I have a very good opinion for Dr. Lo. However, when something is very important, like malignant melanoma.. you better check with someone else.. Enough said.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1809060].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Sept. 4, 2008

I've been going to Dr. Lo for as long as I can remember. He's always been there for me and everyone in my family. A lot of doctors like to get you in & out as fast as possible, but he (even with a fool waiting room)takes the time to explain everything to you. He usually draws a diagram or shows you with a model that he has in his office and shows you exactly what he is talking about. In my earlier days, Dr. Lo new that I didn't have a health plan and couldn't afford expensive medications. He almost always had samplers in his office and gave me what I needed. I appreciated that more than you will ever know. To sum it all up! He is definitely one of if the the best doctor anyone could be PRIVILEGED to have.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1809059].votes_count ]]