Rate Dr. Lisa Gifford

Dr. Lisa Gifford's Ratings

Great dentist. I saw her for a few years, and she did quite a bit of work on me including a root canal. I have seen a number of dentists in my life, but she has been the most gentle by far. Clearly has excellent technical skills. Unfortunately I had to move so I'm seeing another dentist now.

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][2455224].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted May 19, 2014

Tried this dentist based on Rate your MD ratings - all true. Lisa is a great dentist who focuses on the patient and not on trying to sell you all sorts of cosmetic work. She provides honest options and leaves the decision to the patient. Her staff are all friendly and professional and the fact that the team have all worked together for a number of years tells you that they enjoy their work. I have been there 4 times now and they make you feel like a valued patient from the 1st visit. This is a model all dentists and doctors should try to emulate.

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][1809318].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Jan. 9, 2012

Kind, compassionate, friendly and competant. Cannot ask for anything more in a dentist.

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][1809317].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Oct. 31, 2011

I have been a patient of Lisa Gifford for over 10 years and I've always been very satisfied with her work and "bedside manner". Excellent with anxious patients. I used to be anxious about going to the dentist but not anymore! I needed a crown on a broken tooth and the whole procedure was painless and the result was perfect.

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][1809316].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Sept. 15, 2011

She has been my dentist for over 14 years and has seen me through Wisdom teeth broken teeth and a titanium implant. I would not even consider a different dentist.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1809315].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted May 14, 2010

I have been with Dr Gifford since I was 4 years old. She has always been a great dentist and I have never been unsatisfied with her work. Recently she finished an implant for me and it looks great, no one can tell which the fake tooth is. I couldn't be happier

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][1809314].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted March 24, 2010

I initally went to see Dr Gifford for a second opinion regarding dental work performed by my dentist of nearly 20 yrs, and immediatly switched! She has provided honnest, useful feedback and guidance, and encourages a conservative approach before implementing any significant work. No pressure service is fantastic!

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][1809313].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Jan. 22, 2010

She is the 4th dentist I've been to and she is by far the best. She's very helpful and always willing to answer questions. I highly recommend her!!

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][1809312].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Aug. 17, 2009

She and all her staff are really great. She is so helpful and really wants to work with you to come up with the best solution.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1809311].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted May 20, 2009

Always caring and helpful and available in emergency.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1809310].votes_count ]]