Rate Dr. Howard F. Adams

Dr. Howard F. Adams's Ratings

After losing 100 lbs naturally, and having it off for 4+ years, I was left with loose skin that was not going anywhere, despite trying everything. Believe me, I tried. I had full abdominoplasty (no lipo) in August of 2012. Honestly, this was one of the very best things I could have done for myself. Dr. Adams is polite, kind, and honest. His Office Assistant, Paulette, is simply wonderful. When the bandages were first removed, 3 days after surgery, I turned to my Mom with tears in my eyes because I couldn't believe how beautiful my stomach looked. My scar is now a thin line white line, and my belly button looks completely natural. Beyond thrilled with the results.

Submitted June 4, 2013 | flag

I had breast augmentation done a couple years ago, Dr. Adams did a FANTASTIC job! I have a lot more confidence now wearing dresses and bikinis, I was very insecure about my chest always having to wear padded bras and now this doesn't exist. I went from an A cup to 425cc high profile because I have small frame, no one has ever asked me if I had implants as he placed them to look very natural, I am very happy about them. I'm very content, when I call or came in for my appointment, I am always welcomed with positive and caring assistant he has. Paulette is great! Thank you for everything!

Submitted May 23, 2013 | flag

If you are looking for a surgeon who is going to bsby you, than mybe Dr. Adams is not for you, but if you want a surgeon who is honest, kind, supportive and does a great job than this is your man. I had a bilateral breast reduction and could not be happpier. Years of debilitating back and neck pain are gone and I have perky, small, even breats with minimal scarring. The surgical staff were very caring and put me at ease and the after care I received was top notch. I like the no nosense approach that Dr. Adams has and would 100% recommend him to anyone looking for a brast reduction.

Submitted April 11, 2012 | flag

I had left and right auxillary breast tissue removed as well as I also had him reconstruct my right breast after the massacre that was done by another surgeon who had removed benign breast tissue found in a biopsy. I am extremely pleased with the results. Dr. Adams was soooo helpful and understanding. He took the time to explain all the procedures to me and I am very happy with him. I would definitely recommend him to anyone. He also had to build up my left breast (to match the repair to my right) and the results are amazing. He definitely is a surgeon that understands the sensitivities involved. His staff is also very nice.

Submitted Dec. 20, 2011 | flag

Not a good doctor for nose surgery, either on a male or female and cannot reconstruct a nose. Yes the receptionist is very loud, no privacy at all , everyone can hear conversation in the waiting room, very embarrasing. No pictures of before and after, maybe only good with other types surgery, not sure, but do homework first!

Submitted Feb. 23, 2011 | flag

Dr. Adams was punctual, honest, gave me all of my options, had a caring bedside manner, professional, skilled and had excellent follow up. I am overjoyed with the outcomes of both of my procedures!

Submitted Aug. 24, 2010 | flag

His services were great, he was very helpful medically, but not as forthcoming with followup information. I would highly reccommend him. A London, ON plastic surgeon that I know said that he "would trust Dr. Adams work with my (his) own family"

Submitted Aug. 17, 2010 | flag

Blah! I waited probably close to an hour to see him and he didn't help me at all. I wanted to get scar revision on my face and told him how I've tried a lot of things and went to a lot of different doctors, and he goes "Well, what makes you think I can fix it?" He was like offended that he was the forth doctor I went to. WTF?! He was rude, made me feel uncomfortable and I knew for sure he didn't know what he was talking about anyway. Went to another doctor and everything turned out fine, no thanks to him.

Submitted June 12, 2010 | flag

I had a septorhinoplasty done and today I had the cast removed. Dr. Adams did the most AMAZING nose job,I feel like a beautiful woman now.He has a natural God given gift, he can just look at your face and knows what looks good, every nose is unique to everyone, and I had quite the 'snauzer'.I think he's the best in Canada and in America,he's upfront and honest.I cannot express how happy I am and how unbelievable my nose and my face looks now.My eyes pop out now,before my nose use to be the center feature.I couldn't wear my hair up in pony tails b/c of my nose.You sleep through the entire operation,so you don't feel any pain, and when I woke up,no pain either, it is not a big deal the way people make it out to be.I was told all kinds of horrible stories..and they're not true..there is no pain when removing the gauze, it literally falls out because he lubricates it with vaseline.If you've been thinking about a nose job, do it for yourself. I am so grateful. You're in good hands with him!

Submitted April 28, 2010 | flag

I had nose surgery with Dr.Adams in May and I'm happy. My nose looks way better then it did before and to be honest it shouldn't be to prefect either. All my feeling are still here and I did not ended up with pig nose.I did my research before and with other doctor i would hear complaints that all nose jobs look the same like pig noses,or they don't feel nose running. I went for 2 consults with Dr. Adams who explained me the cons and pros which i knew already myself.It also depends on your age and how you skin heals because sometimes the skin shifts while heals.Ten day after surgery I healed and looked great.I didn't need the pain killers the only time i used it it was when i took tubing out the next day and the third day which he warned me that i will have the bad headache.Five weeks after surgery I had my wedding and i looked the way i always wanted, comfortable taking profile pictures. I already recommended him to few people who also had great results.My experience was GREAT!!!

Submitted Oct. 3, 2008 | flag