Rate Dr. Yekta B. Rafaty

Dr. Yekta B. Rafaty's Ratings

She was very nice to me and made me feel relaxed and welcome. One of my best experiences at the dentists office.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2171205].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Dec. 16, 2009

She was nice, but pushy on the sales. She was persistent in trying to sell me Invisalign (after I refused. She then insisted I needed sealants. Because I was 15 years past the age when sealants are recommended or covered by insurance, she proposed drilling and filling all molars. All of these teeth were healthy, and I can't imagine why I would agree to this. Dental research confirms that teeth with fillings are more likely to require later dental work than teeth without, not to mention that I would be getting fillings to prevent... fillings?

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2171204].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted March 9, 2006

Very amiable disposition, did the job without alot of pain. Nice woman, clean office.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2171203].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Dec. 22, 2005

She does the patient's cleanings herself rather than leave it to an assisstant. She also does braces including the transparent ones although I don't have personal experience with that. I've seen her for 2 years and recommend her.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2171202].votes_count ]]