Rate Dr. Peter Littlejohn

Dr. Peter Littlejohn's Ratings

Unfortunately I have little john as a doctor and I use doctor loosely. He should not be in practice .if you can get him to fill out important papers out . He does not remember doing so. I had a few doctors And he has to be the worst. As soon as there another doctor. I am getting rid of littlejohn.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1810323].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted April 4, 2013

Good Doctor. Better than most. Very helpful. ...................................................

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1810322].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Jan. 29, 2013

I have been reading some of the comments about Dr. Littlejohn and to those who like him good luck and i hope he continues to give u care.For me he's been nothing but a nightmare he will NOT send me to a specialist coz he says he can do just as good as specialist can.He won't fill out important papers that i desperately need filled out and his cold sence of humor doesn't impress me at all.I would love for New Waterford to get another physician to replace Littlejohn. Like one of the comments said on here the fact he lost his narcotic pad says it all, I agree. He can't prescribe anything and does no good for me or my hubby,and rushes me out of office coz he case load is HUGE.Maybe some of you should take note how many times he puts data in his computor and doesn't pay attention to what you are saying coz of involvement with laptop.When another doc becomes available i am out of Littlejohn's office 4ever.Amen

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1810321].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted April 13, 2011

I've been seeing doctors for many years in Ontario, living with an anxiety disorder I've had all my life. Dr. Littlejohn is the first doctor I've ever known to take what seems to be a personal interest and nailed it on his first try! I'm happier than I've ever been in my life and I even had a conversation with a stranger that I started yesterday (never done that before in my LIFE!). Thank you so much, you absolute miracle worker!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1810320].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Sept. 8, 2010

I have had this doctor for 30 years. I really like him. He is helpful and listens to what you have to say. He cares about his patience and he does not push medication on people. I would recommend him to anyone.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1810319].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Sept. 24, 2008

My only experiences with him have been in the ER and he did absolutely nothing for me. One time I was deathly sick, lost my voice entirely, my head and chest was completely clogged solid and I was running a high temp. He barely looked at me and told me to get some throat lozenges and cough syrup and take tylenol. I had to go back the next day because I was on death's door and god love Dr. Roach! He took one look at me and immediately said that I was one very sick person. He put me on IV fluids for a while, sent me home with a bunch of meds and was on an aerosol machine for 5 days before my voice started to come back. Another time I had strep throat severly, white cankers down both sides. He told me that he could give me penecillin but that it wouldn't do anything and could actually give me scarlet fever!! OMG, I think someone should tell him that it isn't 1920 anymore. The next day another doctor put put me on antibiotics.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1810318].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Dec. 10, 2007

He is the best doctor you could ever see.Any one who don't like him, is because they didnt get the drugs they wanted from him. he is the best doctor you could ever go to.He has been my doc. for 40 years and he will always be my doctor.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1810317].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Oct. 11, 2007

Dr.Littlejohn is a very good,passionate and thoughtf Dr.who always listens to your concerns,and does his best to hepl.I,v been his patient for 12 yrs and he has been very good in helping me in many ways,of all the Dr,s I,v been to in the past, he is the best, i hope to be his patient for a long time to come......KB

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1810316].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted July 11, 2007

Dr. Littlejohn has been my Family Doctor for the past 15 years, he is a kind, caring compassionate man, whom I feel privileged to have as my doctor.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1810315].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted May 9, 2007

This is for this Lunatic who wrote Dr. P.W. Littlejohn has lived in a town full of small minded, characterless people who NEVER accept outsiders. He has raised his family here and has never treated anyone with anything less then respect and professionalism. He has always been an excellent family doctor despite the demand of a thankless profession and community. I have always and continue to feel privileged to have Peter as a GP for myself and my family. Insurance: MSI Are YOU SOME SORTOF NUTCASE A THANKLESS COMMUNITY. yOUR TALKING ABOUT NEW WATERFORD YOU RETARD,ONE OF THE FRIENDLIEST CLOSET TOWNS ON CAPE BRETON ISLAND AND WE CERTAINLY DO ACCEPT OUTSIDERS WITH OPEN ARMS.MAYBE YOU NEED TO TAKE A CLOSER LOOK IDIOT

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1810314].votes_count ]]