Rate Dr. Judy Mader

Dr. Judy Mader's Ratings

Dr. Mader is very much to the point, but she is very knowledgeable and willing to listen to you as long as it takes. Her staff is wonderful and my appointments have always been pretty much on time! Great doctor.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2573210].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Oct. 10, 2014

Dr.Mader is a good doctor. She is very efficient, a much needed attribute in our health care system. The majority of the time, she has been most helpful in dealing with my health problems.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1810921].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Nov. 30, 2010

I had many symptoms of a common chronic illness I believe Dr. Mader should have found. She did not, despite three + years of complaints to her. My new GP had the preliminary (correct) diagnosis as of the first visit. Perhaps her speciality is mothers & babies but I feel she should have had a better grasp of other types of medical problems.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1810920].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Jan. 30, 2010

i have been a patient of dr. mader's for 14 years now and would not even consider going elsewhere. as other comments suggest, she is not a dr to chit-chat but that is good when you are pressed for time. she is very thorough and will listen to everything you have to say and will make sure you receive the tests you need. after hearing the horror stories from co-workers about their dr's and the trouble they have getting appointments to see them, dr. mader is the perfect dr. if you have an urgent matter that needs to be seen too asap, they always seem to get you in (even if you have to wait a bit longer at least you are getting seen to) she was there for the birth of my son and now my husband is her patient. keep up the good work dr. mader!!!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1810919].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Jan. 15, 2010

Dr. Mader is very punctual and helpful when you ask. But she doesn't go beyond the problem you bring to the table.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1810918].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Nov. 25, 2009

Dr. Mader has been my family doctor for close to 10 years and has seen me through 3 pregnancies. She is very knowledgeable but does not hesitate to aske for second opinions, and is always available to answer questions. As other people have said, she is a bit stiff and can appear cold or distant. She is not the doctor for you if you prefer someone you can chit chat or joke around with. She is very business-like. That being said, she is very caring. I recommend her highly.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1810917].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Oct. 22, 2009

At first I thought Dr.Mater was cold, but after a couple of appointments I realized that she is just a quiet and shy person.She was very concerned for my health and happiness, as well as my baby's health and was always very accessible via phone and by appointment whenever I needed her.She also confired with other Dr's for opinions when was needed.During my delivery she was strong and supportive and really pushed me through. This was my second baby; the first being born in another province, and this baby was larger (10lbs 2oz)than the first, and I'm glad she was there for us both.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1810916].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted July 7, 2009

Dr. Mader’s first impression came off as a bit stiff but she did warm up and for the delivery she was really great.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1810915].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Jan. 5, 2009

Delivered three of my children. Very knowledgeable. A pro. Somewhat reserved personality, but she really shines during the delivery!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1810914].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Nov. 15, 2008

I had Dr. Mader several years ago for the birth of my 1st child. I was only young at the time and I didn't feel as if she listened to me when I told her my concerns. She had an "I'm the doctor and you are just a kid" sort of attitude. When I did go in the last time to see her before my son was born, my water had broke and she told me it hadn't...2 days later he was born, during the delivery she tried to break my water (surprise surprise it had already broke). 2 weeks later my son is in the hospital in isolation with an infection, I'm assuming, was caused from being without amniotic fluid for almost 3 days.....

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1810913].votes_count ]]