Rate Dr. Scott H. Schecter

Dr. Scott H. Schecter's Ratings

This only person I trust with my vision is Dr. Schecter. He is very knowledgable and professional at every level. It is obvious from the moment he starts his examination that he takes great pride in what he does and always puts the patients needs first. I felt extremely comfortable and in great hands under his care. I recommend Dr. Schecter to anyone and he will always be my first choice.

Submitted Sept. 2, 2014 | flag

Dr. Schecter's the most compassionate and knowledgeable doctor you'll ever come across. I went to see my optometrist and she referred me to him for a second opinion. My eye was red, sensitive to light with blurry vision. I had herpes in my eye. After hearing the word herpes, I was very upset, but after Dr. Schecter's explanation, I felt more at ease. He took his time and answered all of my questions. I never felt rushed. I could tell I was seeing a top notch doctor by the articles he has published and how beautiful his office looked. It looks more like a high end spa, which you would only see in magazines or on TV. He saved my sight and I will always be thankful. I will recommend Dr. Schecter and his staff to all of my friends and family. You won't be disappointed.

Submitted July 10, 2014 | flag

Who would of thought a normal eye exam could detect a brain tumor. I went to see Dr. Schecter for an eye exam. He wasn't happy with my vision and after a lengthy explanation wanted to perform some other tests. At the conclusion of his exam, he wanted me to get an MRI. He personally called the MRI center and advised them what type of MRI test he wanted. Dr. Schecter personally sat down with me and explained the results a couple of days later. I had a small brain tumor. Dr. Schecter sat down with me for a long time and answered all of my questions. 8 months later I'm doing well. If it wasn't for Dr. Schecter, I would have lost my vision. I will shout from the roof tops recommending Dr. Schecter to my friends and family. He's the most amazing doctor I've ever seen. His empathy and compassion towards his patients is one of a kind.

Submitted June 17, 2014 | flag

I was referred to Dr. Schecter by my doctor. I had black spots floating in my vision and my doctor was concerned, I may have a retinal detachment. At the end of his examination, he told me I had plaque in the back of my eye, that was unrelated to the black spots. He personally contacted my heart doctor to make sure all the appropriate test were ordered. My heart doctor told me if it wasn't for Dr. Schecter, I could have had a stroke. I will refer all of my friends and family to Dr. Schecter because he saved my life.

Submitted May 18, 2014 | flag

Dr. Schecter is truly amazing. I was referred by my optometrist to see Dr. Schecter for a serious eye problem. I was really scared. Dr. Schecter took the time to explain my problem. He was really easy to talk to. He Show a lot of compassion and patience which is hard to find these days. I had a corneal ulcer from over wearing my contact lenses. Dr. Schecter and his staff were a blessing and I recommend him highly.

Submitted Aug. 9, 2013 | flag

Dr. Schecter is by far the most knowledgeable physician, I have ever encountered. He explains everything in detail, he is caring and easy to work with. You will be well pleased with him.

Submitted Jan. 4, 2013 | flag

I am a 66 year old teacher. I came down with reactive arthritis from a treatment for bladder cancer. The reactive arthritis cause my eye to become inflamed and I was losing my vision. This doctor actually had me meet him at his office on a Sunday morning, called both my urologist and my arthritis doctor to coordinate treatment. By far the most caring, knowledgeable, and easiest to work with doctor that I have ever met.

Submitted Oct. 15, 2012 | flag

If you have an eye problem, this Dr. will figure it out. He is by far the most knowledgeable physician I have ever encountered.

Submitted March 3, 2009 | flag