Rate Dr. Robert Rutledge

Dr. Robert Rutledge's Ratings

ROB RUTLEDGE HAS SAVED MY LIFE. HIS KNOWLEDGE AS A RADIOLOGIST ONCOLOGIST IS HIS STRENGTH IN DIRECTING THE RADIATION TO THE PROPER AREA. Halifax IS VERY FORTUNATE INDEED.

Submitted Dec. 2, 2013 | flag

Was given a changed radiology report. It may be best to get damage assessed elsewhere in my opinion!

Submitted May 25, 2013 | flag

Dr Rutledge is the most wonderful person you could ever meet. He's so kind and caring. He provides all the information that you need, while allowing you to feel as comfortable as can be. By far, my favorite doctor of the many that I have seen in this cancer journey. We are indeed blessed to have him. You could not be in better hands!

Submitted July 21, 2012 | flag

Six years ago I received the shocking news I had breast cancer soon after I had surgery to have the lump removedI was told that I would have a cancer Dr.tell me my results. Thats when I met DR Rutledge.He is the very best always a smile so very supportive and to the point.I am happy to say I am now living cancer free. If every Dr. had that special gift DR.Rutledge has this world would be so blessed.If you want the best ask for Rob Rutledge.

Submitted June 12, 2012 | flag

Concerned about test results that do not make any sense. Very strange!!!

Submitted Dec. 20, 2011 | flag

I was blessed when I was sent to see Dr. Rutledge after Prostate Cancer was discovered. One is received by this kind, outgoing human being with complete understanding and care of the situation. A tense and worrisome first visit was soon turned into a pleasant and relaxed experience. His staff are super as well. I am so lucky and fortunate to have Dr. Rutledge as my "cancer caregiver".

Submitted April 27, 2011 | flag

We have seen many doctors on this cancer journey and Dr. Rutledge is in a league of his own. He is by far, the most caring and compassionate doctor we have encountered. He treats you like a real live person with thoughts and feelings, instead of like a case file. Every person training to be a doctor should sit in a room with him to her how he speaks to patients.

Submitted March 14, 2011 | flag

An excellent Doctor and person as well. Presents all the facts and makes it easy for patents to choose the proper treatement. follows up and does not hesitate to inform patents if they require help with any other medical problems.He was totally dedicated to me and I presume all his other patients.

Submitted April 22, 2007 | flag

I first saw Dr. Rutledge when I was diagnosed with prostate cancer six years ago. He was extremely sensitive, caring, and helpful from the beginning. He supported my desire to seek out-of-province treatment, even arranging a meeting with a colleague in Quebec (a brachytherapy specialist). I am extremely fortunate to have been randomly assigned to his care. He is, as others have said, absolutely the greatest!

Submitted March 13, 2007 | flag

This man is an angel. I took my elderly Dad in to see him last Spring and Dr Rutledge gave him hope, which is all a cancer patient has to cling on to when they know their number's up. But it was awesome to watch the change about in my father. This doctor is a blessing in disguise and a very wise man, Thank you doctor. Should I be in need of a radiologist, I will ask for you. Bless you! (On time?) hard to be right on time when you care about your patients and you want to be of help.)

Submitted March 6, 2007 | flag