Dr. Bill Howes

Rate Dr. Bill Howes

Dr. Bill Howes's Ratings

How could anyone not like this guy? Had him for most of my life, and he saved my life on more than one occasion. Too bad he's retired now, Neurosurgery won't be the same without him.

Submitted Oct. 28, 2010 | flag

In Feb 2008 Dr Howes performed a spinal fusion on my c-5 c-6 -c7 and it was a complete success, I thank him and the staff at the infirmary I have no more pain or numbness, I am 100% I would recommend him to anyone

Submitted March 1, 2009 | flag

Dr Howes took great care of me over the years with vhl tumors. I feel I owe a dept I can never repay. I wish him all the best

Submitted Dec. 18, 2008 | flag

many years ago this wonderful doctor saved my life. he has been there through various steps in my life. VERY peronable,helpful and just the best doctor i have EVER dealt with. i just wish i could thank him in person for all he has done for me. THANK YOU VERY MUCH!!!!!!!!

Submitted Nov. 2, 2008 | flag

Like so many of the comments on Dr. Howes, he saved my life in 2007. He and his team removed a meningioma in an 8 1/2 hour operation. He is kind and based on my experience very capable. I am so grateful that he was my neurosurgeon. Thank you Dr. Howes!

Submitted Dec. 17, 2007 | flag

Although we lost our niece 12 years ago, Dr. Howse did all he could and helped prepare our family for the worst nightmare of our lives. His compassion and wisdom helped us through our darkest days... Many thanks - I'm sure you've touched more people than you will ever know.

Submitted Sept. 28, 2007 | flag

saved my daughters life not once but twice.a very caring and efficient doctor.words can never express our thanks to you and your staff.A very busy man but always took the time to keep family informed.Highly recommend this dr.

Submitted Sept. 22, 2007 | flag

Dr Howes is our son's neurosurgeon, and I would like to thank him personally for all that he has done for my son. Dr Howes is a very caring doctor. He is the best!!!

Submitted Sept. 1, 2007 | flag

*Still* waiting to hear back from this doctor when request was made to his "help". What takes so long? (almost 2 months)

Submitted Aug. 10, 2007 | flag

This man saved my son's life in December of 1994 and I will be grateful forever. Dr. Howes' skill and expertise are renowned in his field. My son is now 14 and lives a full and joyful life.

Submitted March 14, 2007 | flag