Rate Dr. Pat Bell

Dr. Pat Bell's Ratings

I've gone to Dr Bell my whole life and she's always treated me well. She doesn't push for services that you don't need, which is my favourite thing about her. I trust her.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1812555].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Feb. 21, 2014

Dr Bell and the staff are fantastic in every way. I have been their patient for approx 20 yrs or close to it and never had a complaint.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1812554].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Oct. 25, 2013

Dr. Bell is extremely gentle and caring. She never lectures you or makes you feel like a child ( which I have found other dentists will do ) Everyone in the office is extremely helpful and polite. I would receommend her in a heartbeat.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1812553].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted March 27, 2013

Dr. Bell has been my dentist for almost 20 years. For most of those years I didn't need anymore than a cleaning and a checkup. Over the Christmas holidays I broke a tooth and Dr. Bell was so accommodating, she agreed to open over the holidays to see me. She is very caring and compassionate and willing to take the time to explain procedures and options. I like that she doesn't recommend expensive unnecessary work. I would recommend her without hesitation.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1812552].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Feb. 8, 2013

Dr Bell is a very competent dentist.I have complete confidence in her judgement.Rarely do I have to wait and I am always able to get an emergency appointment when needed. I have no complaints. Staff are very friendly.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1812551].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Sept. 20, 2012

Top notch dentist. Too bad we had to move to another province.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1812550].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Aug. 30, 2012

The office is well run, you never have to wait. Emergency appointments are always available. Staff are friendly and competent. Dr Bell is quiet but she is an excellent dentist. I trust her judgment.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1812549].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted May 17, 2011

Dr.Bell is an excellent dentist and runs a great practice. She is extremely knowledgeable and good at what she does. Her new practice is great.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1812548].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Dec. 22, 2010

Dr Bell is very quiet but a technically competent dentist. Staff is very friendly and the appointments are on time. The waiting room is never crowded. I trust her judgment with regards to treatment. I find that all dentists charge far too much compared to other countries.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1812547].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Nov. 12, 2009

A very nice doctor. She is to the point and doesn't waste time chit-chatting. That was really helpful when I had to go see her once a month when I had braces. I was in and out of her office in under 30 mins. Very friendly atmosphere and really nice staff.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1812546].votes_count ]]