Rate Dr. Alexander Goldin

Dr. Alexander Goldin's Ratings

Very knowledgable and caring doctor. Professional, caring and accommodating. Great disposition and bedside manner. Sometimes he runs behind, but he's a doctor in high demand because he is excellent.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2611588].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Nov. 8, 2014

Wonderful office staff and doctor. Very professional and accommodating. Really care about the patient.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2139422].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Dec. 4, 2012

Dr. Goldin is really very knowledgable and helpful. He is very good. I have been seeing him for 3 years now and don't have any issues except for the wait time. I always try and get on as his first patient in the morning that way there are no delays, but inspite of that he is usually 15-20 min. late coming in. Today was the worst, I was his first patient in the morning, I came 15 min. before time, he came his usual 15 min. late which was fine, but they gave him another patient (who has his appointment after me) to look at first - and worse it wasn't even an emergency. I can understand that doctor need to shuffle schedule in case somebody has an emergency but it wasn't - I checked. So after an hour Total wait time, I simply left the office - asked the staff very nicely to refund my copay and told them I will call to re-schedule and am now looking out for another Ear specialist with his skills - since what happened today was simply unacceptable.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2139421].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Dec. 9, 2005

When my excellent ear specialist that I had been seeing for years retired, I was anxious about finding someone who could help me with my rather significant ear problems. When he referred me to Dr. Goldin, who was taking his place, I couldn't have been more pleased! He's a genuinely nice guy, talks to you and engages you in determining the best treatment, and has an excellent balance between being conservative, while not afraid to take risks. I had a persistent problem with a perforated eardrum that wouldn't heal. He tried all of the standard approaches, and then tried something new. It worked, my hearing was improved immediately, and best of all, I'm still able to function and work! I've seen a lot of ear specialists in my days, but he's the best by far!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2139420].votes_count ]]