Rate Dr. Craig Elmer

Dr. Craig Elmer's Ratings

I thought Dr.Elmer was a kind man but yesterday when I saw him at the walk-in clinic he was rude ,abrupt,didn't examine me and was ina BIG hurry.I was in pain and he seemed very irritated by that fact.He spent a total of 4 minutes with me and wouldn't let me talk.I would recommend to stay far away from Dr.elmer if you want help.I hope no one ever treats his mother or wife so disrespectfully.Does he really get paid for such lack of treatment??

Submitted April 27, 2011 | flag

I tried to tell him briefly about my sinus history (which would be pertinant)and he held his hand up in my face and asked whether I want a prescription or not! Maybe he should b a coroner..

Submitted April 6, 2011 | flag

Dr.Elmer is a great doctor!!! I have been seeing him for almost 20 years now and I will not see anyone else.

Submitted Dec. 11, 2010 | flag

My family and I went to this doctor for many years. Not by choice, he took over for our regular family doctor who retired. He was never concerned with anything and was always brutish and RUDE. When we finally took the plunge and switch family physicians we were amazed.My mother was on to many prescriptions because Dr.Elmer never once took the time to review her file and just kept on refilling EVERYTHING and my Fathers prescriptions were non existent. The man needed warfarin blood thinner and Elmer was refusing it.I watched as he treated my parents and myself like garbage . Angry at the fact that we could be so ignorant as to waist his time.Dr. Elmer is a bad doctor and I do not recommend him to anyone but sadists.

Submitted Oct. 25, 2010 | flag

I have been going to Dr.Elmer since I was born. Lately i have been having internal problems and he just doesnt seem concerned about getting to the bottom of it. Hasn't been very helpful and still doesnt know my name. You think a doctor would check your file for your name before the appointment especially if you have been seeing him for 20 years.

Submitted March 12, 2010 | flag

What does he think he is......GOD! Cannot believe he feels he can talk to you like he is superior..... never will I see him again and will tell all how brutally ignorant he is. Someday the shoe may be on the other foot. voiced my opinion to the front/desk staff. unbelievable.

Submitted Jan. 27, 2010 | flag

He came in and looked at me,then asked what was wrong and I told him. He said I have to go check another patient ,please have your coat off, when I come back.When he did come back10-15 minutes later, he said he had to explain why he had left earlier. He said it is the receptionist's job to tell me to have my coat off so he isn't wasting time.Very, very rude person. He took the time to call that poor receptionist back to his office to dicipline her, which took way longer then me slipping my coat off? He is truly a very condesending man and someone should let him know that no man is an island.

Submitted April 20, 2009 | flag

I have been seeing him for several years and he is very knowledgable and cares for his patients well being. I know I am in good hands.

Submitted Jan. 17, 2009 | flag

I found this doctor to be very knowledgeable. He is also personable and friendly. We have had him as our family doctor for years and would recommend him highly to anyone. Its hard to find a caring doctor these days that listens to your symptoms seriously. He makes a difference to the prescriptions that other doctors would have made because he is current with the latest approved drugs that are out there. I also agree that he gives you a prescription as a last resort and encourages a healthy lifestyle. I'd highly recommend him!!!!!!

Submitted Aug. 19, 2007 | flag

Dr.Elmer has always gone out of his way to make sure I am happy before I leave. Considerate and makes sure that prescriptions are not given lightly and explained. I have seen and been in volved with a lot of doctors, professionally as well, I would say that he is one of the best I have been too.

Submitted March 28, 2007 | flag